Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssh57 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 49

Hearing the music of the song she turned to look at him. He had an innocent apologetic look on his face. Then he beckoned her to come closer. She walked a few steps and stopped a little away from him.

duur rah kar na karo baat, qariib aa jaao

(The song started.)

A: Naraaz ho?

R: Kaha na, nahi.

A: Phir itni door kyon khadi ho?

yaad rah jaaegii ye raat, qariib aa jaao

She didn't reply, but stood with her eyes fixed to the ground.

He went near her, held her hands and said "Theek hai kal dono milkar lunch banate hai. Ok?"

She looked at up at him, smiled and nodded her head. He took her hands and put them on his shoulders, the put his arms around her waist.

ek muddat se tamanna thi tumhe chhuune ki 

He looked so lovingly at her she couldn't take her eyes off. He pulled her closer and her arms went around his neck. He bent his head and his lips took hers in a heady kiss. Then he laid a trail of kisses on her neck, and pulled away her pallu.

ek muddat se tamanna thi tumhe chhuune ki

aaj bas mein nahi jazabaat qariib aa jaao

He picked her and carried her to the  bed and pulled away the saree.

aaj bas mein nahi jazabaat qariib aa jaao

She tried to move away from saying "Nahi Armaan" but that didn't seem to deter him today. The pent up emotions of the last few months poured out.

It was raining heavily and a strong breeze was also blowing through the window. His touch evoked such feelings that even she couldn't refrain from responding to him.

sard jhokon se bhadakate hai badan mein shole
jaan le legi ye barasaat, qariib aa jaao

She tried to get him back to his senses, by just pushing him away from her a little. But today his needs seemed to take the better of his senses. Why is she trying to move away from me today, he wondered.

is kadar hamse jhijhakane ki zaruurat kya hai

zindagii bhar ka hai ab saath qariib aa jaao

(This was supposed to be the end of part 48. But as I didn't have enough time to write it, I posted the complete song and  the vm, which should have actually come here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUykRbV-ulo)  

When he looked into her eyes questioningly, she whispered, "Armaan, it's too soon after the delivery." Only then the doctor in him awoke and he realised how he had got carried away.

He took a deep breath and nodded, but didn't move away from her. Instead, he kissed her passionately, forcing her also to respond. Then he moved and lay on his back, pulling her on top, her head resting on his chest. Enclosing her in his arms, he said, "Ab so jaao." She could feel his heart pounding loudly. She was sorry having had to restrain him thus, but ultimately both fell asleep locked in each other's arms.

The next morning Armaan decided to make idlis and with Riddhima's instructions managed to make a good job of it. Akka had left some chutney also in the fridge, so breakfast went on smoothly. Atul called to say that they would be leaving from there after lunch and would be in Munnar at dinner time.

There was an unexpected call that morning. It was from Nikki. She had visited Muskaan and seen the Naamkaran photos. She had called up to congratulate them. She spoke for sometime enquiring about the baby, his looks, his name etc. When Riddhima enquired about her pregnancy, she said she was quite fine and Abhi was all excited about becoming a father. She told her how he would suddenly go into flashback and tell her about some of Akshat's activities. Like when he had just learnt to turn over, he had once cried bitterly because he had fallen on his face and crushed his nose. How  he used to try standing up holding on to anything. During one such attempt he had fallen backwards and knocked his head on the floor so loudly that he had come out running from the other room. She said there were many such small incidents he would recall from time to time. As the phone was on speaker, both of them were listening to it. Finally Nikki hung up complimenting that the baby looked very cute.

Riddhima was looking very thoughtful after the call.

A: Kya soch rahi ho?

R: I had never realized that Abhi had noticed Akshat so much. Some of those incidents, I don't even recall.

A: Perhaps they had taken place in your absence. When you were out somewhere or at the hospital.

R: Maybe he used to help his mother take care of the baby. But when I was around he never even come near the baby. He must have been attached to Akshat over the years and I just snapped their relationship without giving it any thought.

A: Riddhima, you always find some issue to feel guilty about. First it was about keeping me away from my son and now it's Abhi. Riddhima if there was really such a bond wouldn't the child have missed him? Wouldn't he have asked for him? Has Akshat ever? On the other hand he was feeling awkward even talking to him, when Abhi had come to our house. I seriously need to find some cure for your guilt complex.

R: Anyway I'm glad he's given up his vices and settled in life. I only hope he doesn't get into bad company again, now that he's in Chandigarh. 

A: That, I have asked Rahul to keep a watch.

R: What?

A: Yes, people who give up an addiction need to be watched upon. There are chances they might get back to it. So when he decided to settle in Chandigarh, as his doctor, I asked Rahul to see that he doesn't go back to his old gang.

She just shook her head unbelievingly and said "You think of everything don't you?"

He smilingly replied, "I try to".

R: Shall we start with the lunch preparation before the little fellow wakes up and creates a rackus?

A: why not make some extra pulav and dal, and save it for dinner?

R: Yes, that's a good idea.

Both went into the kitchen. She had just removed the vegetables that needed to be cut and soaked the rice and dal, when the siren blew. Both of them looked at each other and shook their head.

A: Go feed him, I'll cut the vegetables in the mean time.

R: Be careful Armaan and don't cut your finger. We prefer vegetarian pulav.

Picking up Ani who was screaming his lungs out, she grumbled "hearing you someone might think you have been starving for days. And the fact is you have been fed just over an hour ago." After having fed him, changed him, she put him in the cradle and went back to the kitchen.

She saw Armaan still struggling with the vegetables. She helped him cut them, but the actual cooking was done by him. She gave him instructions and he managed to put two cookers on the gas. One with the pulav and the other with dal.

When he came and sat down waiting for the cooker to whistle, she moved on to his lap and put her head on his shoulder.

R: It was nice having you to myself for two days and without you rushing about. The last two weeks have been very hectic for you na?

A: hectic but enjoyable. It's fun having an addition to the family. I also enjoyed these 2 days with you.

They spent the remaining part of the day in each other's company till the batallion arrived at 7.30 pm. Akshat dashed straight into his mama's arms, and showered kisses on her, as if he was meeting her after ages. She kissed him back as eagerly. Everybody started laughing seeing his antics. Armaan came and stood next to them and asked "dad se nahi miloge?" He leaped into his arms and kissed him also. Armaan kissed him and said "love you beta." 

Ak: I love you too dad. Maine aap dono ko bahut miss kiya. Aap logon ko bhi wahan bahut maza aata. Humne itne elephants dekhe, hai na anshul?

Anshul nodded. Anjie was watching the family reunion and wondering when was the last time she told her son that she loved him. Not that she didn't love him. She hugged him, kissed him but rarely put it in words. Maybe this family's expressive ways. was the secret of their close bond.

Riddhima offered water to all and asked them to wash up. Armaan put Akshat down saying "Jaao tum bhi haat mooh do lo, main khana garam karta hoon." But Kaka had already washed up and was in the kitchen. Armaan literally pushed him out and laid the table.

Beside pulav and dal there was soup and salad too. All of them were very hungry. They couldn't believe that Armaan had cooked all this. They were all praises for it. Kaka looked at Riddhima and said "Itne saalon mein isne ek baar bhi khana nahi banaya hai. Agar main kabhi bimaar hota, to yeh hotel se khana manga leta tha. Aniruddh bete ko mubarak baat deni chahiye, ke uske aane ke baad, uske dad ne khana banana bhi seekh liya." But akka came to her Thambi's defence saying "We don't come into this world with all skills. If his first attempt is so tasty, it shows what a fast learner he is. And my Thambi is a multi-talented person. The way he wins over even a stranger's heart, no one can," she declared proudly.

Thus all of them had their dinner praising and teasing Armaan. As they were all very tired they soon retired to bed.

Edited by ssh57 - 14 years ago
arshluver_15 thumbnail
di
that was fantastic part...totaly loved it....i wonder how armaan does it all....

i read you pm sorry i was too bussy with other things that i forgot about the pm....

thanks ton for the wish di it mesn a lot to me......my graduation went well and had a blast all day...but yster was just ruined for me as i got vevry sick from all the food and all.........but i am much better i have to still get back to my friend and family for their wish...

the part was amazing...i wonder what would i have to do to get a hubby like armaan.....

thanks a lot for the pm

thanks a lot for you wondrful wish
lods of love
nruti
Edited by arluver15 - 14 years ago
ssh57 thumbnail
i wonder what would i have to do to get a hubby like armaan.....

Nruti I don't want to disappoint you, but Armaan, like the one in this ff, is difficult to find if not impossible. That's why its 'Armaan meaning Desire'. Everyone desires for such a husband, but only a very few may find. Love ssh57
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reserved  will be back soon to edit

EDIT

for this I just have a poem

You are my air
The sun in my day
The moon in my night
The spring in my step
You are my everything.

You are the stars in the sky
The birds in the trees
The shimmer, the sparkle, the shine.

Without the light you put into my life
I would be nothing
A single leaf on the ground in autumn,
Lost, forgotten, alone.

Before i knew you,
I was nothing.
Now I am everything,
With you at my side,
I am invincible!

Feel the same my baby,
You are loved so much,
I love you now and forever
You are my darling, my baby, my love
You are my everything
I love you so much.

Edited by -Destiny- - 14 years ago
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

hey awesome part.....i seriously wonder y cn't all guys b like Armaan....i mean thn everything wld b jst soooo gr888.....anyways i'll keep dreaming abt it (till i find my Armaan) but Awesome part.....i loved the song....which move is it frm.....thnx for the Pm n ya continue soon....

ssh57 thumbnail
Hi Destiny,
Have you written this poem? Its wonderful. I liked it very much. It rightly expressed Armaan's and Riddhima's feelings for each other.

I would be nothing
A single leaf on the ground in autumn,
Lost, forgotten, alone. 

I liked these lines best in the whole poem. Love ssh57
Edited by ssh57 - 14 years ago
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_4_karan

hey awesome part.....i seriously wonder y cn't all guys b like Armaan....i mean thn everything wld b jst soooo gr888.....anyways i'll keep dreaming abt it (till i find my Armaan) but Awesome part.....i loved the song....which move is it frm.....thnx for the Pm n ya continue soon....

I suppose all boys could be like Armaan provided all girls were like Riddhima.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Of course Riddhima of this ff not the Riddhima in the present DMG.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
The song is from Amanat. Can u believe the hero is Manojkumar? Until I saw it on youtube I could never imagine Manojkumar in such a sesuous song.
Love ssh57
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ssh57

I suppose all boys could be like Armaan provided all girls were like Riddhima.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Of course Riddhima of this ff not the Riddhima in the present DMG.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
The song is from Amanat. Can u believe the hero is Manojkumar? Until I saw it on youtube I could never imagine Manojkumar in such a sesuous song.
Love ssh57

Hmmm u rit....even girls need to b like Riddhima if thy want ther Armaan.....thnx for the movie but Manoj kumar even i cn't imagine him in this song....
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyyy dear,
nice part
thanks for PM.

love
Riddss
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ada'ad,