Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww Amazing part as usual <3

Riddhima pampering Armaan and he behaving like a third child to her is so cute 😳
Ani must be feelingwierd why suddenly his dadda cant pick him up !!!
Hopefully Armaan will be fine soon !
ssh57 thumbnail

Part 99

All of them relaxed for sometime, chit chatting, before starting off with their work. Ani was lying on the quilt and smiling chow chweetly as if he was also happy to be back home.

After playing for sometime with his brother and dad, he was tired. Riddhima fed Ani and put him to sleep. Akshat went to his room to check on his treasures and games. Akka was resting her tired feet and Kaka had gone for his walk. Riddhima had started unpacking her clothes. As she turned around from behind the closet, she banged into Armaan who was coming from the restroom.

Riddhima held his shoulder saying "sorry, lagi to nahi?"

A: Lagi but I'm not sorry.

Riddhima looked at him strangely when he pulled her close by putting his good arm around her waist, saying "I haven't welcomed you back home properly, as yet." Before Riddhima could question what he meant, his lips were on hers prodding them to open up. But before she could, he lifted his head. She saw him throw his head back and realized that he was unable to bend his head for a long time. She pulled him closer to the closet, and stood on the last shelf of the closet which was 6-8 inches above the ground. He wondered what she was up to, when she pulled and put his arm behind her wiast, and hers around his neck. They were now at the same height. She moved closer and covered his lips with hers.

When he had satisfied himself, tasting every corner of her mouth he moved away saying "you seem to be understanding my needs very well these days." "Probably because my needs are the same too," she retorted with a naughty smile. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. Riddhima expressing her desire so openly and that too without blushing. "At last, 10 years after meeting me, my sweetheart has openly expressed her innermost desires to me," he teased. When she got down the shelf and tried to move away, pretending to be angry, he pulled her towards him and said "let me finish, 'and I loved it'. It's such a thrilling feeling to know that she wants me as much as I want her." He concluded huskily, moving backwards and sitting down on the the bed, pulling her down with him.

R: Armaan maine ungli di to tum haath hi pakad lete ho. Kya kar rahe ho, koi aa jayega.

She freed herself from him and again continued with her unpacking, while he just kept staring at her.

R: Armaan aisey gurr gurr kar kya dekh rahe ho, what's wrong with you?

A: You know how much I've yearned for this sight?

R: Matlab?

A: When you were in Chennai, whenever I came to this room I used to miss you. So I used to imagine that you are here carrying on with your mundane routine, like tidying the room, putting away clothes, cleaning the wardrobes etc. So now it's a pleasure to actually watch you do it.

She went near him and pulling both his cheeks said, "I also missed these hazel blue eyes following me everywhere". She just sat on his lap when the little one woke up with his dadada. "Iske sar par antenna laga hai kya? Jaise tum mere kareeb aati ho yeh uth jaata hai?" complained Armaan. "Sorry Dr. Mallik, lagta aapke naseeb mein adhuri aas aur adhuri pyaas hi likhi hai," she teased back, and went to pick up Ani from his cot.

"Dekho tumhare dad tumse naraaz hai" she said to Ani as she put him to her breast. "Keh rahe hain ke tum bahut gande ho."

A: Arrey maine aisa kab kaha?

R: Abhi to kaha uske sar par antenna laga hai, wagaira.

"Tumhare dad tumse bilkul pyaar nahi karte," she again complained to Ani.

A: Riddhima tum usey kuch ulti sulti patti mat padhana.

Then kissing his tiny foot he said "Mere shona ko pata hai main usey kitna pyaar karta hoon."

The little one immediately stopped sucking and pulled his head out from under her pallu and gave his dad a broad smile, with the milk dribbling out from the side of his lips.

R: Armaaan, please don't distract him.

Just then Armaan's phone rang. It was Dr. Shashank. Seeing that his dad was busy, the little one got back to his job. Shashank enquired about their journey and Armaan assured him that he was no worse. From the day of his accident, his father-in-law and mom-in-law had called Armaan several times a day to enquire about his health. They were very regretful that they couldn't be with him at the time of his need. The main reason was that Sanjeevani was now being taken over by another institution as it was once again undergoing a major financial crunch. It was for the same reason that Atul and Anjie too couldn't get away. Padma offered to come alone but both Riddhima and Armaan felt that Shashank needed her more at this point, than them.

Riddhima smiled seeing him so much at ease with her parents. Often they only spoke to him, as she was away at college or busy. When Armaan handed over the phone to her, her father was very proud that his daughter had completed the course she had set out to do, inspite of all adversities.

R: Papa, main akeli hoti to bilkul nahi kar paati. Woh Armaan ne mujhe itna support kiya, aur mere saare friends ne meri itni madad ki, isliye main kar paayi. Anyway it's still a long way to go.

S: I'm sure as usual you'll come out with flying colours beta.

R: I hope so too papa. Aur maa kaisi hai?

S: yeh lo usisey baat karlo.

R: Maa aap kaisi ho. Physiotherapist ke paas jaa rahi ho na?

P: Haan, haan, Anjie ki daant khane se to achcha hi hai.

Riddhima laughed and asked "lekin ab aaram to hai na?"

P: Haan beta ab kaafi aaram hai.

They hung up after talking about the kids etc. for sometime. Ani had got up from his mama's lap and went to play with his dad.

As usual Rahul-Muskaan, Atul-Anjie, Gappu-Mini and even Abhi-Nikki called to enquire about the now famous Dr. Armaan's health.

Dinner time was again funtime with each one feeding the other.

Edited by ssh57 - 13 years ago
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww, you're one more part away from your 100th part, so congrats for that, mm, the part as always was fantastic, loved how armaan was pleased as punch when riddhima finally told him without blushing, what her needs were as well...

please do continue soon and thanks for the pm~
arshluver_15 thumbnail
great part..............di it feel good to be home all the time no mater what position you are in....................
cont soon
thanks a lot for the pm
nruti
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oye hoye ... AR back in their paradise. Waise, whereever they are, they have their aashiyana. Them being together is important. Rest all falls in place automatically.
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely part
home sweey home
glad that romance of AR r bak
thanxs 4 putting shanky and padma convo :)
ani is his dad ladla
HeAvEnS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
heyya shardha d
loved the part
glad Armaan is ease with is in laws ...i am hoping Armaan would be te one ho will help to over come the criesis ...so that mean that is little family moving to Mumai??????????
lookinh forwod o it
Love Heaven
jiyaa_m thumbnail
update a long part plz
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing part !!

Loved how adorabe Armaan and Riddhima are !! The bond between Armaan and his in laws his due credit to him since he always has so much respect for everyone !
Continue soon !
ryka_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

hey...

awesum update......

cont. soon.....

thnx for the pm...