Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Iv been to Kasauli when i was very small and for the life of me I cannot understand what he likes about the place. πŸ˜•

It was like a village filled with snow. Forget that , there was no proper accomodation.

Generally speaking , when someone picks a venue like this , should the couple be thinking of only what they like or even what their friends , relatives etc find convenient. ??

I feel a mix of both. Kasauli is anything but the latter !

Only my opinion.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HAha

The front page is so cute Su. Nice poem Yazh .

Great work πŸ‘
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Iv been to Kasauli when i was very small and for the life of me I cannot understand what he likes about the place. πŸ˜•

It was like a village filled with snow. Forget that , there was no proper accomodation.

Generally speaking , when someone picks a venue like this , should the couple be thinking of only what they like or even what their friends , relatives etc find convenient. ??

I feel a mix of both. Kasauli is anything but the latter !

Only my opinion.

Ashi...may be the things there have changed now.....

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Revolutionbreez

Ashi...may be the things there have changed now.....

Well its may be a holiday spot but not an engagement venue!!!!!

Rajeev likes the strangest of all things and that goes for everything!!!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
So Kasauli-bashing is in full -swing     🀣
sunaina02 thumbnail
Where is YAzh ??

I am sure she is in Kasauli πŸ˜‰
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Well its may be a holiday spot but not an engagement venue!!!!!

Rajeev likes the strangest of all things and that goes for everything!!!!!!!

Rajeev would have been happy to have the engagement on Mt Everest , but his in-laws did not allow πŸ˜†
sunaina02 thumbnail
I swear I read this after I made my Mt Everest comment

Rajeev Khandelwal talks about his camping adventures

May
admin
Rajeev Khandelwal enjoys roughing it out in the hills and is well equipped to deal with the surprises that come his way

By Nilanjana Nag (MUMBAI MIRROR; May 16, 2010)

Honesty isn't always the best policy, says Rajeev Khandelwal, an actor who had become the upholder of truth for many TV viewers. Rajeev confesses that he prefers not to tell his mother about his camping escapades, a passion he indulges in whenever he has a little time off.

"Though my dad, who was in the Army, still has an adventurous bent of mind and encourages me to travel, my mom gets irritated with the very mention of road trips to the hills. She insists on calls from me every half an hour. Moms will be moms!" sighs Rajeev.

Happiness, en route

A chronic traveller, Rajeev zips off to the hills just to camp in the middle of nowhere. He finds exploring the unknown most thrilling. And enjoys collecting little twigs on the way to light a fire, pitching a tent without any help, requesting the local people for milk just as an excuse to strike up a conversation. And they gladly oblige. In exchange, Rajeev chats with them over endless cups of chai and at times even drives the entire lot of village women to a faraway point and back.

Snow ka samna

Of course, not all rides are fun. Rajeev recalls the most dangerous one through the valleys of Lahaul and Spiti, "Two of my friends and I were driving through Himachal and we reached a point where the road had got really narrow and we couldn't even take a U-turn to go back."

While one of Rajeev's friends sat and prayed inside the car, another stuck his head out to guide him, as he waded through snow on a four-feet-wide road at the speed of 5 km/hr. No technology was of help on such a terrain but the adventure, he insists, was worth it.

Fill it, shut it, forget it

Over the years, Rajeev has learnt his lessons from such trips and keeps preparing himself better for the upcoming ones. Shopping for new and advanced camping equipment is but natural. Rajeev has two trunks full of trekking boots, cargos, compasses and tents (he owns six of them). And come Sunday, he'll have a brand new made-to-order SUV that will have everythingβ€” a refrigerator, a TV, space for an extra fuel tank and a GPS system, "So I can lock the car using my laptop even if I'm sitting on top of a hill far away," he says.

Read More 

Link: http://www.hindichannels.in/rajeev-khandelwal-talks-about-his-camping-adventures
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I swear I read this after I made my Mt Everest comment

Rajeev Khandelwal talks about his camping adventures

May
admin
Rajeev Khandelwal enjoys roughing it out in the hills and is well equipped to deal with the surprises that come his way

By Nilanjana Nag (MUMBAI MIRROR; May 16, 2010)

Honesty isn't always the best policy, says Rajeev Khandelwal, an actor who had become the upholder of truth for many TV viewers. Rajeev confesses that he prefers not to tell his mother about his camping escapades, a passion he indulges in whenever he has a little time off.

"Though my dad, who was in the Army, still has an adventurous bent of mind and encourages me to travel, my mom gets irritated with the very mention of road trips to the hills. She insists on calls from me every half an hour. Moms will be moms!" sighs Rajeev.

Happiness, en route

A chronic traveller, Rajeev zips off to the hills just to camp in the middle of nowhere. He finds exploring the unknown most thrilling. And enjoys collecting little twigs on the way to light a fire, pitching a tent without any help, requesting the local people for milk just as an excuse to strike up a conversation. And they gladly oblige. In exchange, Rajeev chats with them over endless cups of chai and at times even drives the entire lot of village women to a faraway point and back.

Snow ka samna

Of course, not all rides are fun. Rajeev recalls the most dangerous one through the valleys of Lahaul and Spiti, "Two of my friends and I were driving through Himachal and we reached a point where the road had got really narrow and we couldn't even take a U-turn to go back."

While one of Rajeev's friends sat and prayed inside the car, another stuck his head out to guide him, as he waded through snow on a four-feet-wide road at the speed of 5 km/hr. No technology was of help on such a terrain but the adventure, he insists, was worth it.

Fill it, shut it, forget it

Over the years, Rajeev has learnt his lessons from such trips and keeps preparing himself better for the upcoming ones. Shopping for new and advanced camping equipment is but natural. Rajeev has two trunks full of trekking boots, cargos, compasses and tents (he owns six of them). And come Sunday, he'll have a brand new made-to-order SUV that will have everything' a refrigerator, a TV, space for an extra fuel tank and a GPS system, "So I can lock the car using my laptop even if I'm sitting on top of a hill far away," he says.

Read More 

Link: http://www.hindichannels.in/rajeev-khandelwal-talks-about-his-camping-adventures

Goodness gracious snakes alive !!!!! 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²  Such an Adventure-freak !!!! 😲
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Revolutionbreez

Goodness gracious snakes alive !!!!! 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²  Such an Adventure-freak !!!! 😲

But where has live snakes been mentioned???I dint see it anywhere!!!!πŸ˜•

Not in the link given below the article or even after pressing 'read more'.