-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi

Congrats for the new fc.

Have not gone through the write up yet

Only dropped in to say hi

a little tired, will post tomorrow.

Hope im not welcomed by any pics of the 'great' event. *sigh* This is one costume bashing I could do without 😆
Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Hi

Congrats for the new fc.

Have not gone through the write up yet

Only dropped in to say hi

a little tired, will post tomorrow.

Hope im not welcomed by any pics of the 'great' event. *sigh* This is one costume bashing I could do without 😆

Hope you had a smashing birthday party for your niece .😊

I am waiting to post or get those engagement pics ( hope some real good paaparazzi wiill be there disguised as close family or friend) to read your "costume bashing " 😆  and you dont want to do it 😭

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Rajeev: It's more like a weekend holiday

SHILPA BANSAL , TNN, May 16, 2010, 12.00am IST

Soon after coming out about his relationship with his girlfriend Manjiri Kamtikar, Rajeev Khandelwal has decided to take things to the next level. 

"I've realised how much I love her and wanted her to know that. So, I decided to take this step and make her feel confident," says Rajeev. 

Manjiri works for an ad agency, "And her family is from a world that's very different from the film industry. Their understanding of Bollywood and people in the industry is based on what they read or watch," says Rajeev. So, what do Manjiri's parents think of Rajeev's profession? "They realise that I'm also a working person like any other man and that my job is no different from that of a doctor or engineer," he smiles. 

Rajeev, who is currently shooting for Joker in Srinagar, has decided to have the ceremony in Kasauli instead of Mumbai or his hometown Jaipur. "I'm still an ordinary guy who wants things to be done in a simple way. So, we've decided to keep it low profile. It'll be a private gathering of close friends and family members," says Rajeev. And Kasauli, he says, was just the place. "It's calm, peaceful and I was blown away by its beauty when I was there a few months ago. I'd decided then that it's going to happen there. Even the guests who attend this ceremony should feel like they are on a weekend holiday and not an engagement," he says. So, what's he wearing on the occasion? "I can't say exactly, but it will be a Rahul Agasti creation," says Rajeev. 

How does he feel losing the eligible bachelor tag? "My fans needn't worry. I'm sure that I'll continue to win their admiration using my on-screen charm," says an excited Rajeev, who is already looking forward to the shaadi. "That will happen sometime early next year," he signs off. 

sunaina02 thumbnail

The camping videos as per Aarthis request

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu-KBxJXkRs[/YOUTUBE]
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Di...I had always wanted to ask u something but kept forgetting about it.Why had u stopped writing 'RIGHT LEFT RIGHT'?Is it due to lack of time or lack of interest?Pls don't mind my asking.....I just thought it was such a good fic and it too ended mid-way.........thats why I'm asking.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Di...I had always wanted to ask u something but kept forgetting about it.Why had u stopped writing 'RIGHT LEFT RIGHT'?Is it due to lack of time or lack of interest?Pls don't mind my asking.....I just thought it was such a good fic and it too ended mid-way.........thats why I'm asking.

Actually to write a fic you have to somehow be with the characters , feel like them , think like them which needs time and concentration from the writer.

Unfortunately I cannot concentrate even when I have time .

Specially in RLR the other cadets  charactere were also important and as LRL stopped shpwing the old cadets , I lost touch with them.

Ballad of Two soldiers was easier but I think I will start writing once Rajeevs cuts his hair and looks more like a soldier 😆
sunaina02 thumbnail
Camping Video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q_EZVWT-T4[/YOUTUBE]
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Hope you had a smashing birthday party for your niece .😊

I am waiting to post or get those engagement pics ( hope some real good paaparazzi wiill be there disguised as close family or friend) to read your "costume bashing " 😆  and you dont want to do it 😭

I could do without the pics as well!!!!!!🤢 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Actually to write a fic you have to somehow be with the characters , feel like them , think like them which needs time and concentration from the writer.

Specially in RLR the other cadets  charactere were also important and as LRL stopped shpwing the old cadets , I lost touch with them.

Ballad of Two soldiers was easier but I think I will start writing once Rajeevs cuts his hair and looks more like a soldier 😆

O God!!!!!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

But I am sure if you tried you can write RLR as well!!!!!!!

Anyways when you write both be sure to get the threads opened first!!!!!!!

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Then I'll be waiting for that to happen soon!!!!!Pls do notify us before-hand..........us eagerly waiting for our prey...i.e; RN FICS 😆(but we're not definetly vultures,u know 😉)