Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seeta thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
You are right Yanks28, Even I like very simple way of expressing their love. Alekh and Sadhana 's love is deep and true. There is no need to show luxury or artifical setting. The above 16 points I wrote are all shown in the earlier episodes of Bidaai. Just wondering how it would feel like redoing all the scenes with normal, handsome and dashing Alekh.

I had a big complaint against CT for their rush after SR. So these cute romantic moments will definetely bring magic back in the show.

Edited by Seeta - 14 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Seeta

You are right Reguser, Even I like very simple way of expressing their love. Alekh and Sadhana 's love is deep and true. There is no need to show luxury or artifical setting. The above 16 points I wrote are all shown in the earlier episodes of Bidaai. Just wondering how it would feel like redoing all the scenes with normal, handsome and dashing Alekh.

I had a big complaint against CT for their rush after SR. So these cute romantic moments will definetely bring magic back in the show.

True it would be very sweet to see those moments again. I'm ready, certainly. I would love to see them both watch each other sleep. I think that's so romantic...remember that scene post RagVir wedding...the next morning? Ragini wakes up and Ranvir is sleeping on her lap? Then she tries to kiss him but gets up and gently puts his head on a pillow and tries to unlock their intertwined fingers...that was perfect.

Also I love any scene where Sadhna touches Alekh's face and Alekh's hair...
Seeta thumbnail
That's so right. After Sadhana-Alekh SR and the hug at the function, there have been no proper scene between them . I am not talking only about love, here I mean a nice conversation.  There has been absolutely no friendly conversation or even a caring look. I am confused  The last few episodes have been so disappointing. All 4 have been ignored..

Now the CT have tried to build up the story. Hope they take the story ahead in positive way, than Anand comig and creating problems for them. Hope Sadhana, Alekh, Ranvir and Ragini will have good time plus Vasu and Inderjit too.
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx Girls, I want all this and more for Salekh but what I want them to do ASAP is just get locked in somewhere and TALK and TALK really talk to each other about everything concerning each other, share thoughts without any one around them. I want them to open up to each other about their fears etc (especially Sadhana) she still holds back I feel. She needs to make Alekh her Sound Board (so to say). She needs to be carefree again.Dancing in the rain will be a WOW. Ritu.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Seeta

😛I want the CT of Bidaai to create the old magic between the two love birds Alekh and Sadhana.

1. Alekh kissing Sadhana on her forehead./ cheeks. (They had 2-3 scenes like that before)😉😉

2. Alekh putting sindoor on Sadhana head. (2 scenes in earlier episodes).😛😛👏

3. share ice-cream like they did before.😉😉

4.Have a ball-room dance ( They are rich again)😊😊👏👏

5. They need to hug oftenand hold hands. They are not doing in recent episodes.😛😛

6. Sadhana's dream should come true. She dreamt of dancing with Alekh in the rain.😉😉

7. Tying Alekh tie when he starts going to office.😉😉

8. Candle light dinners.😉😉

9.Both should have sweet talks alone. That is also missing.😊😛

10. Alekh should get morning breakfast for sleeping Sadhana.👏⭐️

11. Alekh makes beautiful paintings of Sadhana.😛😊

12. Play holi. Sadhana dreamt of playing holi.😛😊😛😊

13. Sadhana wakes up and sees Alekh looking at her. He had done that before.😉😉😉

14. feeding each other (Like in the dhaba )😛😛

15. Alekh  Playing mouth organ exclusively for Sadhana.

16. Alekh slept on Sadhana's lap during their truck drive. It would be so lovely to see such scenes repeated again.

These are some scenes from the earlier episodes which I want to re-create between them. Also add any other beautiful scenes between Sadhana and Alekh that has happened before and want to re-create now.

Friends : According to you which scenes if shot now will be the most romantic one?
Please answer....
😉😉😉😉😉😉😛😛😛😛😛😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

arre yaar koi bhi scenes dede i wil aga bcum maddddddd unke har ek scene mujhe unke aur kareeb le jaati hiaaa.... i m  really  BIGMAD FAN OF MY ADORABLE WORLD'S BEST JODI,SAALEKH....thy can create magic on every scene bt scenes u clcted r fabulous...koi bhi dede i will be lik this on tv
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍