Re-create Alekh - Sadhana magic......

Seeta thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😛I want the CT of Bidaai to create the old magic between the two love birds Alekh and Sadhana.

1. Alekh kissing Sadhana on her forehead./ cheeks. (They had 2-3 scenes like that before)😉😉

2. Alekh putting sindoor on Sadhana head. (2 scenes in earlier episodes).😛😛👏

3. share ice-cream like they did before.😉😉

4.Have a ball-room dance ( They are rich again)😊😊👏👏

5. They need to hug oftenand hold hands. They are not doing in recent episodes.😛😛

6. Sadhana's dream should come true. She dreamt of dancing with Alekh in the rain.😉😉

7. Tying Alekh tie when he starts going to office.😉😉

8. Candle light dinners.😉😉

9.Both should have sweet talks alone. That is also missing.😊😛

10. Alekh should get morning breakfast for sleeping Sadhana.👏⭐️

11. Alekh makes beautiful paintings of Sadhana.😛😊

12. Play holi. Sadhana dreamt of playing holi.😛😊😛😊

13. Sadhana wakes up and sees Alekh looking at her. He had done that before.😉😉😉

14. feeding each other (Like in the dhaba )😛😛

15. Alekh  Playing mouth organ exclusively for Sadhana.

16. Alekh slept on Sadhana's lap during their truck drive. It would be so lovely to see such scenes repeated again.

These are some scenes from the earlier episodes which I want to re-create between them. Also add any other beautiful scenes between Sadhana and Alekh that has happened before and want to re-create now.

Friends : According to you which scenes if shot now will be the most romantic one?
Please answer....
😉😉😉😉😉😉😛😛😛😛😛😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Edited by Seeta - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety1973 thumbnail
Very interesting topic. I will add some more :

Alekh putting necklace around Sadhana's neck.

3 rd Karva Chauth

2nd Honeymoon. to Kerala
MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are all good and Salekh would create such DEADLY SCENES if they were given the opportunity.

I am also thinking of one where Sadhna is getting ready and Alekh is admiring or maybe being naughty.

But seriously the CT need to get some romance back into the storyline. I am getting a bit tired of watching all this melodrama for the past month almost. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the family reunion.
Seeta thumbnail
Yes Even I am enjoying the family re-union and more desperate to see Naveen and Avni out of RH.

These are for Sadhana-Alekh romance once they move to RH and Sadhana recovers.

Lots of happiness for Ranvir-Ragini and Sadhana-Alekh

Ranvir and Ragini have also suffered so much in all this. They deserve another honeymoon

we want to see Salekh more and that the creatives should not have cut short their married life after that night. That has left us unsatisfied.

Edited by Seeta - 14 years ago
MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just wish the two of them are given sometime alone. Seems like there is always someone there. Suprisely, someone didn't show up on their SR. 😆
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parul74

I just wish the two of them are given sometime alone. Seems like there is always someone there. Suprisely, someone didn't show up on their SR. 😆

true...Ragini Ranveer did try to give them sometime alone but, these two were too shy...and then on their SR, Anand took Ragvir home for tea..

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seeta

😛I want the CT of Bidaai to create the old magic between the two love birds Alekh and Sadhana.

1. Alekh kissing Sadhana on her forehead./ cheeks. (They had 2-3 scenes like that before)😉😉

4.Have a ball-room dance ( They are rich again)😊😊👏👏

5. They need to hug oftenand hold hands. They are not doing in recent episodes.😛😛

6. Sadhana's dream should come true. She dreamt of dancing with Alekh in the rain.😉😉

12. Play holi. Sadhana dreamt of playing holi.😛😊😛😊

16. Alekh slept on Sadhana's lap during their truck drive. It would be so lovely to see such scenes repeated again.

These are some scenes from the earlier episodes which I want to re-create between them. Also add any other beautiful scenes between Sadhana and Alekh that has happened before and want to re-create now.

Friends : According to you which scenes if shot now will be the most romantic one?
Please answer....
😉😉😉😉😉😉😛😛😛😛😛😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Very creative.
Out of these, I like 5, 6, 8, 9
15 is good.
11 is the best.

But, sorry didnt like that tying the tie. Somehow, this is one job I dont like and dont understand whether any woman like to do this in real life too?
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety1973

Very interesting topic. I will add some more :

Alekh putting necklace around Sadhana's neck.

3 rd Karva Chauth

2nd Honeymoon. to Kerala

Honemoon to Kerala (or anywhere, honolulu also fine 😆) is the best
Actually, they should show all four going for honey-moon now.
Seeta thumbnail

All 4 of them should go somewhere , where nobody will disturb them.

But Anand is already planning his next move after 2 days. So expecting all the romantic scenes looks like a far away dream. Even before Sadhana recovers, the problems for RH are already knocking the road.

Please Anand.....leave them for some months.

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Seeta

4.Have a ball-room dance ( They are rich again)👏

12. Play holi. Sadhana dreamt of playing holi.😊

Please answer....
👏

Anyone here seen the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice? It's with Keira Knightly... I love the ending scene when Darcy and Lizzie are both sitting outside on the floor...and it's nighttime... and Darcy calls her my dear Lizzie and she says don't call me that, that's what my dad calls me...so he's like what shall I call you then? And she tells him a name for each occasion...and one is Mrs. Darcy...and Darcy smiles and he kisses her forehead and says "Mrs. Darcy"...then both her cheeks and says "Mrs. Darcy again"...it's such a sweet scene....plus it has that forehead kiss I'm really fond of.

I need to see more hand holding.  Please body language is enough...NO GRAND SETTINGS! I don't need parties, huge dinners, big scenes...those things don't have any value to a couple like SaAlekh...for Alekh to be able to appreciate things about his wife that he couldn't before is a big deal. I wanna see him admire her now...just stare at her and how beautiful she is...

I would like to see:

1- an outing where all 4 go out...Some teasing from RagVir for Salekh...Salekh teased RagVir back during the Anmol/Anamika track and they were SO CUTEEEEE!!!

2- a very SIMPLE outing for Salkeh---like maybe a stroll along a garden or the beach...

3- this is really important- a scene in their room at night where Alekh says he wishes he had been normal before, so he could have loved her the way she deserves...and Sadhna recalls all the memories she has of the old Alekh...and says that you always loved me...I'd imagine that would be very emotional for Alekh to hear...that she noticed all the tiny things he did...his cheek kisses, his forehead kisses, when he first called her his wife, first called her Sadhna...

4- finally a little more cat and mouse between the two...let them tease each other a bit..one is hunting and the other one is dodging...lol...maybe Alekh acts SUPER busy when Sadhna tries to get close to him...or Sadhna starts doing her own things when he tries to get near her...

5- A WEDDING ANNIVERSARY....yes we reallly need that.

6- A real honeymoon.