https://sound3.mp3pk.com/indianx/yuva/yuva3%28www.songs.pk%29.mp3

Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

• 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song
  • You are NOT rating how much you like Madhushree
  • You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general
  • You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular
  • Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there
  • Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Note:

Though Madhushree has received good marks the 1st 2 Rounds, she had not sung very popular songs. This time, she has a popular song to go along with her great singing!
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nine out of ten.

When you listen to this song, you get the essence of how tough this overall composition is. Once again A.R. Rehmaan's background beats are awesome and the variation in beats, from scale 1 to 2 and then silent, then again varying scales take singing challenges in a track like this to new highs. And "madhu"shree has truly stood out true to her name.

She starts sweetly and the way she scales up her voice and then down, its almost like a swing in the voice which she does superbly. And then that split second silence. And then her superb modulation at the end. It requires huge practice and has paid off, the song which I absolutely adore madhushree!

Very, very close to perfection! Looks like competition is really getting intense!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've heard this song like a billion times.Partly because its a beautiful song and partly because it was picturized on Abhishek and Rani. This is a beautiful track. Madhushree ji is close to perfect in this song. This song is a really difficult one. Not easy. Madhushree ji has sung this song with so much ease. This is a song where you have to take breaths only when required by the song. You have to have good voice modulation and take breaths only when required, otherwise the flow of the song is ruined. I'm quite impressed with the singing. She sings with so much flow. She really is expressive throughout the whole song. I just love this piece and this is by far one of Madhurshree ji's best performances and songs till date. She has really surprised me with this song. The song requires a lot from the voice to the throw of the voice to modulation to a lot of different variations which Madhurshree ji has done so well in. I couldn't find a single place in the song where she fell short of the expectations for the song. I thought the hardest factor of this song was the breath control. Madhurshee ji surpassed it all and sung it so beautifully.

Final rating: 8
xobile thumbnail
Another great song - kudos to the song selector! If I remember rightly, Shreya said in an interview that she would like to have this song, but she wouldn't be able to do it like Madhushree - which is a huge compliment to Rahman (he deserves every compliment he gets!) and Madhushree.

I thought it was great from start to finish. Just would have liked more rounded harkats and crisper high notes - she seemed to lose some tonal quality at the high notes, even though the notes weren't all that high. As for expression, she was great but it wasn't as immediate and impactful as say when Shreya sings 'Zoobi Doobi' or Alka sings 'Tu Muskura' - their renditions click with my heartstrings better, for whatever reason...

Since this competition is so tough, I've reserved the 9's and 10's for standout performances that move my soul. This was not that. It was more.... how can I put it? It was just more eight-out-of-ten, I guess!
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A very unique track!

There is a fast flow of singing here, it is difficult to maintain with the pace. Madhushree has done a good job in this regard. There is definite softness in the singing, which I liked. The voice quality is really pleasant and apt for this song. Pronunciation is good. Definitely a magic is there in the singing. Expressions are reasonably well, they come in parts. Sometimes she goes off track and breathless. Overall, a good performance, definitely above average. The song is not really a proof of versatility. There is not much scope for a good impact here.

Concluding my evaluation for this song, My score for this performance will be 7 out of 10.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
7.75 / 10  Good singing...Love this song as a song...She was bit straining in  highter notes atleast to MOI...But overall good job...Actually I never knew that Madhushree sang this song...Thanks
Voted 8Edited by Dabulls23 - 14 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, this was well done by Madhushree ji! She hit the notes just right, and did not overdo it. She used emphasis and expressions where she needed to. I liked the extra effort she put in on expressions, and the the way she started the song with "Hum, huma, huma..." A 10!
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love this song and I didnt know madhushree sang this...she sung it flawless maybe but somehow it didnt just touch my heart..I dont know why...the feel is less..so its a 8 from me!
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The poll will close in about 24 hours! Get your votes in.