Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mightymouse thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

It seems like badi ma is the winner so far and I absolutely agree with you guys ...

THIS WORLD NEEDS MORE AND MORE BADI MAAS to help us young ones understand about life! lol ...

She defi made me cry when she was talking about their maid and explaining to sanjana her back story :(

But I like elesh tooo he is sooo cute but yeah they ALLL have personaltities that the production house has beautifully brought out!
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmmmmm.............yaar itna tough questions math poocho....πŸ˜‰........ I never had to think so much to jot down my favourites.... as all r my favourites..... πŸ˜†

Still sochu toh....😍

1.  def. Badi maa.... She is the pillar of the house and though dada dadi are there..... the house runs peacefully and amazingly systematically beautiful due to this one character who reserves her loneliness to herself , but yet departs with such noble values to others......If she can tame a Suhana...guys my first one is def. only her......πŸ‘πŸΌ

2.  but obvious... Alok...... He has been thru the episodes spilling out some one-liners and we have hardly shown  his thinking aspect much.... the AC episode was a heart-stealer when he gave it a thought for the rational purposes and showed us his indifferent attitude towards the daughter-in-laws of the house and also beautifully put it across to dada-dadi too by presenting his views on buying one for them too.... He considered the tenderness in the relationships that could have otherwise emerged as the elders room does not have an AC but the youngest Daughter-in-law's room has..... His thinking about the intricacies in the relationship won my second fav. character in SGP other than the lovely couple themselves.....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nureat01

I love the bg music of this show as well....very simple and sweet...it really enhances the scenes and brings out the poignancy sometimes :-)

My fav. character is Badi Maa....and I love the bond b/w the entire family....more than anything, I'm a fan of that bond and love b/w them :-)

Ditto. I wait to see them together, pull each others legs, laugh, smile and then the tinge of sadness. πŸ˜Š  And, Anu we meet again πŸ˜†
jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Badi Ma, Badi Ma and Badi Ma. I wait for her scenes in every episode, more than i wait for any othere charachter, even suhana and ishan.

I like Bajpayee ji also, although I think he is to blame for the way suhana is, so ziddi and clueless about the rest of the world. He gave her everything without teaching her to consider others naturally. so i am a little disappointed with his fatherly skills, but as a charachter he is beautiful.

And i agree with the poster above, Alok-rano are just lovely together. Alok for being the huge hearted person he is, supporting his bhabhi through her turbulent emotions and caring for everyone in the family, and rano because she loves badi ma soooooo much. what other woman would ask money from her husband and son so she could buy her jethani a sari for special occasions and would be happy with the husband handing over his entire salary to badi ma instead of her. so this couple to me is the PERFECT JODI of the house. More than even sushaan and dada-dadi. :)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Ditto. I wait to see them together, pull each others legs, laugh, smile and then the tinge of sadness. πŸ˜Š  And, Anu we meet again πŸ˜†

LOL An.....indeed we meet again! It seems we are destined to from time to timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

This is the first time I've become a fan of a FAMILY in a showπŸ˜†
.Alluring. thumbnail
i like everyone..there hasn't been yet any person who's acting is boring or irritating to watch.. everyone is different but still has their own impact on the show, so for me its really hard to choose one person from the show 😊
All are good but i like eleshs wife disha i think it is fact that shes working and attitude.