Besides the main leads/ Who is your favorite?

Mightymouse thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys ,

I love the simplicity this show tells its story with and is so hatke from the typical dramatic shows we see on television right now !!

When Suhana had a problem accepting Ishaan as her husband they still slept on the same bed past day 1 and I think that showed REALITY of things as they would happen in real life and they still like each other as people and respect each other and are not rude to one another like in other soaps

ANYWAYS my point of making this topic is that despite the main lead (ishant ,Suhana, her father, Ishants mommy , buaji) Who is your favorite character ?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
i like badi maa and Sanjana
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nice topic dear...

well i love Badima and i like Sanju and Rajni
Bajpayee ji, Sanju and Badi Maa
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I like the character of jobless Elesh ... 😆
Samrene thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mightymouse

Hey guys ,

When Suhana had a problem accepting Ishaan as her husband they still slept on the same bed past day 1 and I think that showed REALITY of things as they would happen in real life and they still like each other as people and respect each other and are not rude to one another like in other soaps

😆😆 mje tou laga tha lo ji ab bechare ko sofa khareedna parega 😆😆
i like disha rajni and sanjana 😃
AreYaar thumbnail
I love the bg music of this show as well....very simple and sweet...it really enhances the scenes and brings out the poignancy sometimes :-)

My fav. character is Badi Maa....and I love the bond b/w the entire family....more than anything, I'm a fan of that bond and love b/w them :-)
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like Sanjana and Badi Ma..
Sanjana seems like the good beti types.. LOL
Badi Ma.... a stong and peace base in K home!
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's badi ma hands down. I think she is the heart of the show. The way she delivers her dialogue always touches my heart.
I don't know about you guys but I feel like to give her a jhappi when she explains what is wrong/right so beautifully.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

It's badi ma hands down. I think she is the heart of the show. The way she delivers her dialogue always touches my heart.

I don't know about you guys but I feel like to give her a jhappi when she explains what is wrong/right so beautifully.

She really is the heart of the show in many ways.....I also love how she explains things....and the way she gets her point across....that knack she has of saying just the right thing to make a person understand...her large, giving heart filled with so much love and kindness for everyone...She's the kind of mother figure everyone would want in their life.