Written-update 10th may 2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry guys won't be able to do the detailed update…but here is the highlights…do click the like button..enjoy your time…
High lights of today:
• Shamar warns Akashi to stay away from his life otherwise he can cross his limits too…and says that he won't make her understand anymore…or let her explain anything…
• Foiba asks what was he doing here anokhi says he had followed us all the way here…and also he warned Akashi….nema foi says how dare he do that….anokhi says we should tell mihir jiju about this Akashi says no if he did this one more time we will call the police…nema foi tells them to go inside…
• Nema says the scariest thing is that I am with you(referring to being with shamar in this)
• Mihir is back from work and purva brings him his favorite black coffee…he is surprised that how she knows this…purva says forget that and asks how his day go….he says just the usual…
• Kamini comes there and says forget this…and that mihir should ask prem what he did all day…
• Mihir hold prem and plays with him…
• Kamini says mihir is just like his father….he used to be the same…but I knew how to get time for myself…she tells mihir to go somewhere with purva…
• They agree and kamini tells them to go somewhere tomorrow
• Purva takes mihir's coat and goes upstairs in their bedroom mihir follows
• Mihir places prem on the bed…and purva has put aways his coat…when purva comes near the bed….mihir gets up and they bump into each other…eye lock….mihir says sorry
• Mihir tells purva that I know you have been put in tension by my mom but don't worry I will do something…purva says till when will you do something about it…when you know that we have to pretend in front of everyone then why not just go tomorrow mihir agrees
• Anokhi is thinking about Amar saying that there won't be any competition and that he has refused to do it…
• Anokhi calls Amar and says to meet her in dance class and she has to talk to him about something important and she disconnects the phone…Akashi sees this…
• Amar calls anokhi back but she doesn't pick up…and he calls again but she disconnects it…Akashi says why are you not picking up your phone you were just talking to him right…anokhi says I am just doing what purva didi asked me to do to get him out of this pain….
• Akashi says wow anokhi your not just naughty but also smart…and they both laugh
• Purva and mihir leave for the picnic…and kamini says to purva that I am happy to see you trying to work out your marriage…
• Mihir and purva come to see smirti in the asylum
• Purva says its good we came here and your mom will think that we are on a picnic…she says she will be happy and we will be happy too…mihir says yeah but how long will we keep lying like this…purva consoles him saying that not for long…
• Mihir and purva ask the doctor if they can see smirti…but she says that she is sleeping now but you can wait….the doc…says that smirti is improving…and that she doesn't need to get the injection anymore to sleep and is eating normally…
• Mihir says wow this is such a good news for me...Purva says no for us…they insist on seeing smirti…doc says ok you can see her..
• Mihir and purva come into her room and look at her both of them smiling happily…mihir wants to touch her forehead but stops so that he doesn't wake her up..purva says lets go mihir…lets not wake her up…
• They go to wait outside

Part 5 video hasn't been posted yet will update that as soon as they post the video…
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update! 😛