Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kinno

Beautiful work. I just hope the same thing happens on Monday. What should happen next is that baji and datta go rushing out to look for naku but she's in a mandir crying her eyes out. Datta and baji still couldn't find her. They go back to the house and Babi and Gandpat are very worried. Then Babi says "what if Moore kidnapped her". Then it should be one of his men go to Moore where she is and they kidnapped her. After that it should be somehow datta finds out about her color and she takes a bullet for datta. While all this is happening another person is added who is naku's best friend. who is really angry an datta.

what ever you write next i bet it's really good. please continue as soon as you can. thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for liking it kinno...love the idea
 will see what i can implement
hope u will like the other parts 2๐Ÿ˜Š
mariescott14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spandana11

good one continue fast waiting for next update

Thanks spandy will try 2 update real fast
Miss 911 thumbnail
it's soo awsome!! pls update asap :))) !!
mariescott14 thumbnail

Guys here is the second part'hope all of u like it

Part2

Baji shouted at him..i can never understand what u think'.how could u think that she out of jealousy could do all this..i always felt she might love u but she is not that type of girl who will destroy any relations 2 get what she wants 'she Is theone who cares for u so much that she fought her own parents 2 save ur life even when she did not know u'she did not say

anything when u raised ur hand on her when u were drunk'she even told me 2 b quite that day so I wont anger u more ...Dutta closed his eyes trying 2 block out but baji continued'Why is that everyone u give chance but when it comes 2 her U never think before u  act'.she loves u but what do u do.. throw her out'Why ? does the thought of u being with her Disgust u?'or do u think that u r 2 good for her'dutta shakes his  head no but baji was so angry..he  wanted 2  continue But aayisaab goes to baji and says please baaji go and find naku'five hours has passed(time passes while drama goesOn na guys)that she is away from this house'she has nowhere to go..find her and bring her back then I will ask her forgiveness'

Dutta is still sitting on the floor numb to what is happening around him..he thinks of all his good times with her..How she always understands him'always cares for him never gets scared of him..corrects him if he is wrong..he tries to understand why he felt more hurt hearing that naku helped supriya running away..than knowing supriya left him for some Other man'.was naku more important to him than his own fiance'he could not understand anything..The entire day's

events  was so stressing that he felt physically and mentally tired'he got up and went to his room to think

Baji  looked  at dutta's  retreating figure with disappointment'He then turned around called his bodyguards and went In  his jeep to search for naku

*******Five hours earlier**********

Naku got up from the ground and with tearful eyes looked at dutta's retreating figure..she thinks'why doesn't he trust me'how can he think that I could do like that 2 him..she walks away slowly from the patil niwas..she doesn't see where she goes but just walks away aimlessly..she thinks about all the good times she had'all the good memories she had with him.

Some time passed when she heard footsteps behind her..she turned around and saw two men walking behind her..she started walking faster while even they began running'naku got scared and started running..it was no use calling out as no one was nearby

Running. running she dashed into someone and that person caught her tight'she tried 2 fight him but his hold was strong

She looked up and her worst fears were confirmed it was MOREY 

Hey guys fast question'.do u think naku look should come out during shootout or

when she is ready

Do comment and let me know...sorry if formatting is bad๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by mariescott14 - 13 years ago
mariescott14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss 911

it's soo awsome!! pls update asap :))) !!

updated๐Ÿ˜Š
Ladioos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

nicee one :)!! Baji is sooo right!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ i luv that guy..

I donno if Nakusha shud show her real face, cuz i in a way want Dutta to luv naku for whom she is - not for how she luks.. but at the same time i want nakusha to knw how Dutta will react when he sees Nakusha like herself..  Soo its all upto you - i dunt think i was much help .. cuz it's all confusing.. so 50/50 chances..loolz ..

And keep the gud work up.. it'z really guud.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

luv

Ladoo
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg marie its amazing uve dne a great job honestly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nazia.icycool thumbnail

hey marie itw was fab...u knw what??dutta needs sum1 like baaji to scold him..[:D]..

well coming to the revealation of nakku's face..i want it to be at the shoot out tym..i want dutta to knw that more is into ladki ka dhanda..and that more's target is nakku..

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
marie im really enjoying ur ff its great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒu brought moorey in quickly dats gud yeh i think her true face shud cum foward marie
skavitha08 thumbnail
wow nice but love din happen yet so marie i don want the look to come out so soon let him love her this way n then ๐Ÿ˜‰