ff-pkp-pt7/pg27 updated 6th june

mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys know m suppose 2 b studying but couldnt help but start with this ffπŸ˜†
This is my first attempt so please be linient...any feedback and suggestions would be accepted

This starts when naku confesses her love in the gun point

dutta could not believe what he is hearing..could she actually love him'then suddenly it was as if anger clouded his mind completely'and he shouted you did all this because u loved me'u were jealous that supriya was becoming my wife and u did this 2 break my marriage

Before he could continue kaala intervened saying that what else she could do'.she used ur innocence and played her game'afterall which man would marry a ugly girl like her.

everyone  belives she was guilty..ayisaab remembers how some people had come and told naku that intezaam was done '.no one trusted her(baji is not here as he had gone 2 search for those coconut person the other one.)

naku tried speaking but he was so angry that he did not listen'.he takes her by hand and drags her out of  the house and

throws her out of the house and shouts that from 2 day u r dead 4 me(I know

overdramaticπŸ˜†) 

Everyone is like how she could do it'.sometime passes and u see baji dragging 2 people inside..and pushes them at dutta's feet'aayisaab recognises  them and says aren't u the same people who had come 2 meet naku..they say ya'and then Proceeds 2 tell them lies of how naku made them do intezaam'.everyone believes them but baji'baji gets angry on hearing this and hit them and says from where did she get money to do this'when did she phone them'when and where could she meet them'they get scared and says we are sorry we don't know who did this..we got someones call who told us 2 arrange

the dead  body and the bomb'and 2 come in the place of puja'and just call someone  

named nakusha and tell her  that all been arranged'.and if they get caught then the whole blame should go 2 her

Everyone is shocked on hearing this'especially dutta'he could not understand why anybody would want 2 frame naku like This'Listening to this baji says'Bhao,from all this I can only feel that there is someone in this house who is playing a game with u'not only does he help supriya 2 run away from the house'..but he also frames koyal for doing all this'who is this person and what does he wants to do'.i believe even that letter supriya wrote was according 2 that person'afterall how true can the letter be by a person who only betrayed usfor so many months..while all this is spoken dutta is shocked..he is frozen like a statue'.such a big game was being played against him and naku and he blamed naku for helping supriya while  she was innocent

the  evil sisters were angry with this analysis but cant say anything'.

baji continued speaking..i m so happy that this had come out..i was like how could our koyal betray us..she was always a bholi one..who wanted nothing but your happiness..na bhao'he looks up and sees dutta is shocked and very still..he realizes something is wrong and looks around and sees naku is nowhere ,,,he turns back to dutta  and asks koyal kaha hai'he gets no answer 'worried baji shakes dutta angrily and asks

him where  is nakusha'in a whisper dutta replied I pushed her out baji is shocked and

releases him

Baji was shocked'he could not comprehend what dutta was saying'u pushed

her out he said but why.dutta narrated what Happened and when he finished he fell back by the blow baji struck with him'.when he looked up he saw baji trembling with anger never dutta saw his friend so angry at him

so what say guys should i continue and also help in suggesting a name

part1-pg1
part2-pg5
part3-pg9
part4-pg12
part5-pg17
part6-pg22
part7-pg27
Edited by mariescott14 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

marie just read it..yar......its awsumπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Hope it happens like dis.................
V hav so many FF's to keep us going even if show doesn't hav much......

update soon .....can't wait for d next part
Edited by betty123 - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Marie...
soooooooo happy that ur also postin a FF...
cnt w8 2 read...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

arre arre arrrre Marie...ur FF is awesum...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jus lyk i always knew it wud b...πŸ˜‰...
cnt w8 2 read more...😳...upd8 soon k...πŸ€—...
Edited by jani-yeh - 13 years ago
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesum marie.....πŸ‘ ⭐️⭐️i luvd ur ff.....am so glad u startd ur ff....!!diz iz for u....πŸ‘πŸ‘....awaiting ur nex update....!!i know ur busy wth studiez...so do it arramse ven u find time....!!😊fab work yaar...!!πŸ˜›
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will try n think of a name 2...😳
Edited by jani-yeh - 13 years ago
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
marie after reading ur ff im thinking of d song
pal mein hi mujhko mila pal naya...........of chance pe dance
Miss 911 thumbnail
Really awsome :) !! i hope that it turns out to be like that, even thoug i think that the CV's are gonna drag this.. but my fingers are crossed !!
Plz continue soon
jnawaz thumbnail
yes!! do continue...i loved it!!

JAZ
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: betty123

marie just read it..yar......its awsumπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Hope it happens like dis.................
V hav so many FF's to keep us going even if show doesn't hav much......

update soon .....can't wait for d next part

Thanks betty
m glad u liked it 😳
will try 2 update real soon
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cont please,, dutta should suffer for this,,,