Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ shabz: i cant update until i get my laptop back cuz all my updates are on my laptop =(
JAZ
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ shabz: i cant update until i get my laptop back cuz all my updates are on my laptop =(

JAZ

*bangs head on lappy *
I 4got ....!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

ye kya ...hamari adhi kachchi policewali rishwat de rahi hai .....!😲😲

*passes a cake to Shabz*

Rishwat nahi hai.. GIFT hai! πŸ˜‰ Samjha karo! Tum bhi le lo.. 🀣
jnawaz thumbnail
@ fivr: ok...now i feel totally left out...ek toh laptop nahin hai...uske dukh mein main asoon baha rahi hoon...and now...you are all eating cake...CHOCOLATE CAKE...aur mujhe bhul gaye...chi...aaisi dosti hai tum saab ki? i mean...fivr...yeh hai tumhari dosti....*sigh*...gaana yaad aagaya...."dost dost naa raha...mujhse chocolate cake nahin diya" *cry*...

JAZ
nazia.icycool thumbnail
thanx for the lovely post..i seriously needed a break!!even though this week was a drag..we all got to knw what sups had written in the letter..she was actually stabbing dutta with every word that she spoke...neway ye post padh kar mein zara josh mein agayi..

well the bloopers were great!!

and of course dutta's hotness..and his uummppphhh factor!!!..he is seriously HOT!!

it was really good to see ayi sahib this tym..she behaved like a typical mom who gets angry on knowing that her son was getting betrayed..

TASHA scene was just fab..we agn got to see dutta changing to dutta bhao and viseversa.loved the way both mahi n mishal acted..and haan kala was equally good!!she never fails to prove that she is a kamini..lol

in all it was a great post..i thank all the members of the forum who contributed...thanx a ton...i knw it takes a lot of hardwork!! so well done guys..love u all!!!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ fivr: ok...now i feel totally left out...ek toh laptop nahin hai...uske dukh mein main asoon baha rahi hoon...and now...you are all eating cake...CHOCOLATE CAKE...aur mujhe bhul gaye...chi...aaisi dosti hai tum saab ki? i mean...fivr...yeh hai tumhari dosti....*sigh*...gaana yaad aagaya...."dost dost naa raha...mujhse chocolate cake nahin diya" *cry*...

JAZ

*whispers to Jaz*

Pssstt... Arey yaar! I had one WHOLE cake send over to you, but I think it's still in route. Chalo tab tak tum aik aur ley lo!

*passes another chocolate cake to Jaz*

Mera bass chaley toh main aik brand new laptop bhi bhej deti but mein aur meri ghareeb sey bank accounts itna bill bardasht nahi kar payengai.. 🀣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Fivr: chocolate cake? thats my favorite. "gift" accepted! btw dont pressurize urself with the TIN. first get ur applications and mcats done. but yes do catch the episode regularly. 😊
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fantabulous work by all writers.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ So sorry to hear about your laptop jnawaz. my laptop had also gone for repair last week and I know what you are going through. I was using my old desktop with internet explorer and it would take ages to open one single page.

Good luck for your exams. Aisha. You'll pass with flying colors.
jnawaz thumbnail

@ fivr: yaar...tu yakeen nahin karegi...mere ghaar ek chocolate cake aaya tha aaj!!!πŸ˜†...had a small mothers day dinner at our house tonight...the men cooked...kitchen ki toh haal tum samaj hi sakte ho...chodo...my nephew comes in with a homemade chocolate cake...im like😲 fivr ka cake saach mein aagayaπŸ‘ full enjoy kiya maine...as for the laptop...tumne soocha mere bare mein...woh hi kafi haiπŸ€—...

@ chandanafan: ya...its not fun...i should have mine back tomorrow evening...*fingers crossed*πŸ˜ƒ

JAZ

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
[QUOTE=betty123]so our LTL express 8 is finally here...........

@payal:- thanx for d bloomers....i was missing demπŸ˜† 

Hey welcome😳 LTL is providing bloopers these daysπŸ˜†