jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

LTL

Express

Issue #8

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Editors Note

--o?o?o?o?o-o--

so I know that usually this comes at the END of the LTL but I have to explain myself so I put it at the beginning this time?first of all?HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mothers on our forum?and to all the mothers of our awesome forum members?

now?let me explain?*sigh*?sorry for the delay in the LTL?but here is the thing?I was supposed to have my laptop back yesterday afternoon?so I was going to post it then?but?my cousing?*grrr*?didn't fix it until 2am!! uppar se?he is flying out of town today?I have work til 5pm?paata nahin aab laptop kaab milega?aur the sone pe suhaga news?its only half fixed!! baki ka kaam ek hafte bad hoga jaab bhaia vapas aayega?uff.!! you have no idea how BORED I've been at work?im usualy on IF?on youtube and hulu?but kaal se?im sitting at my desk falling asleep?admissions bhi slow hai?I have nothing to do!!! *sigh*?I want my laptop *cry*?but?I have to say THA K YOU to all the reports?even though I was unable to get the LTL posted on Saturday?I had everyone section?the delay is totally my fault?

but?thanks to ksh and Aisha for checking in on me?*hug*?love you guys?missing you ALL?and I just saw the new "pyaar karti hoon" promo?.*shocked muh*?are you serious!! omg omg omg?I cant wait for next week!!!

JAZ

ps: sorry for the pheka edition (in terms fo creativity)?couldn't add the usual bling bling cuz im doing this off of word at work?Im just luck I managed to access IF?and sorry for no Warm and Fuzzies?I totally dropped the ball there?shabz was unabailable but with my laptop drama?I just couldn't do it?

Show Happenings

--o?o?o?o?o-o--

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts off with dutta really angry and he leaves with baji. Sups's dad asks aai to stop dutta and aai gives him a really long lecture that sups betrayed them so she won't stop dutta. Sups and Ravi's hands are tied to a tree. The bodyguard is threatening sups and Ravi and then a mysterious man comes and kills the bodyguards. Then he shoots sups's rope so she's free and then he gives them money, knife, and a letter. The letter says that kala made a good plan for them so they can escape but they failed so they should run away so they can be successful. When dutta comes they hide behind a tree. Dutta's really angry seeing they're missing and then he throws the raksha sutra, Dutta comes home and says the person who helped them run away was someone from the house. Dutta asks baji to search the house. Dutta enters a room where baji is searching and kala takes out mangulsutra and letter from her purse and puts it in a drawer. Then she takes it out of the drawer and shows the mangulsutra to dutta and says there is a letter with it. Kala reads the letter to dutta and at the end of the letter she reads Naku helped me run away from here. Kala goes to Naku and slaps her and she pulls her by holding her hair and then dutta tell kala to stop.  Everyone accuses Naku and she keeps trying to explain herself but none is listening to her. In the end kala says Naku always used to be with sups and then naku says that I was always with her so she doesn't run away because she tried to run away once before. The week ends on dutta who is shocked and angry.

--o?o?o?o?o-o--

Update Links

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

--o?o?o?o?o-o--

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Doing the SOTW was very painful for me this week. No not physically painful...it was painful was I had to watch and re-watch those heart wrenching scenes. Not a single character smiled ( I mean the positive ones) and it was emotionally draining to watch these scenes. Anyways coming to back to business:

Tasha
This was not technically a TaSha scene as they had a roomful of audience watching them. But it was also a complete TaSha scene thanks to the silent communication TaSha were having between them which only passed between them:
Naku is accused of helping Supriya flee her wedding with Dutta. Kala takes her to task and Naku doesnt find support anywhere. Thats when Dutta comes and stops Kala. When he first comes Naku is happy...she knows HE will believe her. But then Dutta may seem tough to the outside world but his eyes say it all...he cant believe that Naku did this to him. He comes close and Naku realizes that even Dutta doubts her...a silent communication passes between them...as if Dutta is asking "Why...why did you do this Naku?" and Naku replying "Do you really think I can betray you?". Kala notices that silent comminication going on and before Dutta can weaken she asks him to pass his judgement against Naku....give her such a punishment that she will remember for 7 lives. Naku asks him to give her a chance to explain but Kala doesnt want to risk it and threatens Naku. But Baji comes there and tells Dutta to give Naku a chance...he even gives betrayers one chance. No one should say later that Dutta didnt give Naku a chance. Dutta gestures Baji to keep quite...by now Dutta has moved back to his shell. His face has hardened against any appeal Naku will make.
Naku says she doesnt know what's happening but she hasnt helped anyone flee. She asks him to tell everyone that he knows everything...doesnt he...she tries to hold him but Dutta moves away from her touch. Naku is taken aback by this rejection. She says she can swear on any god...her family. Dutta starts weakening..Naku reminds him how she herself wanted him to forget his old life and marry Supriya. Dutta is now completey torn...she reminds him how he told her everything...considered her his friend. Now Dutta cannot take any more onslaught and stops her by raising his finger and tries to control himself. Naku looks at all the faces around her and tries to find one face which shows belief in her. Naku tells Dutta she will die but never betray him. Dutta now badly wants to believe her.
Kala senses that Dutta will crack any moment...she shuts up Naku. She reminds Naku that she is a mere maid. How dare she plot against her brother. Kala reminds everyone how Naku would always stick to Supriya. Dutta is obviously desperately hoping that Naku has some logical explaination to this. Naku says she used to stick to Supriya as she didnt want her to run away...she had tried to run away once. Dutta is stunned as if Naku slapped him. Naku looks at his eyes and realizes the effect this revelation has had on him...

Other
Rewatching this was even tougher than the previous one. Gosh...it was so horrible. But the scene was so powerfully written and enacted by all the actors. Special mention must be made of Kala who played perfect big sister on one hand and on the other hand joyfully watched the effect Supriya's words were having on Dutta...how every word was searing his heart forever.
Kala "finds" the mangalsutra and Supriya's letter for Dutta. Dutta in a resigned voice asks Kala to read it. Kala starts reading...Supriya has written that she is going away an hour before marriage. she should have refused earlier but was too scared. Whenever he would touch her she would be disgusted by him and herself. She can smell dead bodies from him. Which woman would want to be in his arms? Kala pretends she can read no longer. Baji swears he will find both of them and kill them. But Dutta is numb...he asks Kala to go on and read the whole letter. Supriya has further written that everything around him seems to have a single color...the color of human blood. When he comes near her she wonders whom he has killed and come to her. On one had he wipes off the sindoor on other women's heads and wants to fill sindoor in hers. The woman who will be his wife will go to hell. Even dogs bite when provoked but he slashes humans as if they are vegetables and comes home without batting an eyelid. Baji can take it no more. He requests Kala to stop.
But Dutta again asks her to go on...he has seen her fake love...he wants to see her real hatred...he wants to see how deeply she has betrayed him. Kala continues reading. Even if he gives all his wealth no woman would willingly become his wife. He can never love anyone...he has no heart...only arrogance of wealth and power. He can only take lives...not give his life. She thinks and gets scared that in some corner his latest kill would be lying dead at that moment. How can she marry such a guy? He is a beast...and when he dies he will die like an animal...killed by a policeman and his body would be lying in some drain. No woman would want to lead the life of a gangster's widow. So she is running away from his clutches to marry the man of her choice. Her choice is a poor and simple guy but he is not a gangster. Finally Supriya writes that he must not make the mistake of ever falling for a simple girl. Dutta who listened to the whole letter emotionlessly now is hit by this last sentence.
Finally Kala readies to deliver the last blow. She tells Dutta that the letter is not over yet. Supriya has thanked Naku for helping her flee him. Dutta and Baji are STUNNED. Baji refuses to believe it. Kala says ofcourse Naku can do it. She goes to take Naku to task. Meanwhile the words from the letter start replaying in Dutta's head. Its as if he has been hit by severe pain till he can no longer take it when he recalls the words thanking Naku for helping Supriya flee. Finally he lets out a painful scream taking Naku's name.

Raising BP SOTW: So did any of you never see an angry and wounded lion? You can see one in the the 4th May episode when Dutta comes to punish Supriya and Ravi only to find that they have fled and his men have been killed. For more check out this post by DancingDoll:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1389522
As Jaz put it..Dutta left us all girls hot and bothered. *fans myself*

Hilarious SOTW: Admidst all the tension the mawali gets a letter from the badi hasti. The letter starts with "Bewakoofon". But trust the mawali to read it proudly like a letter of appreciation.

--o?o?o?o?o-o--

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Male
"Parh Tayi... Iska nakli pyaar toh dekh liya - ab asli nafrat bhi dekh loon. Kitna gehra hai iska dhoka, dekhne dey." - Dutta
I have always known that Dutta is not one to shy away from his responsibilities or problems - but I cannot explain how much it moved me to see him this resilient in the face of pain. Normally people would just "back down" and give themselves a break - but here it was like Dutta was forcing himself to "see" ALL of Supriya's betrayal just so he could punish himself for not catching on to it sooner. He's turned into stone who really showed NO hurt while the letter was being read - it was like he was prepared to take as many "hits" as Supriya's words were capable of giving. But the only "hit" he wasn't prepared for was being told that Nakku was involved - that's the only time and the FIRST time I saw him "react" to the letter. Otherwise he just looked like he's contained himself firmly within as he heard every word, every insult and every accusation made in the letter. I loved this dialogue! It really showed clearly Dutta's state of mind - one that had fortified itself to bear any  pain (all over again, just like Dutta Bhao had been).

Female
"Main jaan de dey gi, par apke saath dhoka main kabhi nahi kar sakti! Dhoka nahi kar sakti, sahib! Dhoka nahi kar sakti..." - Nakku
This was Nakku's LAST attempt at trying to make Dutta UNDERSTAND that what she was being accused of was just NOT possible. It wasn't up to her to make that call - it wasn't up to her to decide whether or not to hurt him. She had no choice - the decision was already made - she COULD never hurt him! Never! Not if he wanted too! But how could she explain that to him? The only other way possible - by putting at stake the most valuable thing she had, her life. She would give up her LIFE but not hurt him - that's what she would do. And she hoped that explaining this to Dutta might help him understand partially (if not completely) how what's she's being accused of was just NOT possible. Not possible at all! And needless to say, I loved it best out of all her lines!

Literary Gems of the Week
Male & Female
"Nahi! Aisa dhoka toh dushman bhi nahi deta hai! Aaj mein Bhao ko nahi rookonga! Main kya, koi bhi nahi rookey ga!" - Baji

"Humarey betey k dil pe jis ne khanjar ghoopa, usey saza deney sey hum apney betey ko kaise rookain? Aur KIYOUN rokain?!" - Aayi Sahib

So I know BOTH the Literary Gems for this week are from the "same" scene and are about basically the same thing - but COME ON! These are BRILLIANT - nothing short of it! Which is why I'll talk about both of them together so I don't end up repeating the same stuff in two different paragraphs. Lol! So moving on to the dialogues -  while Baji stands up for Dutta's right to seek revenge by making sure NO one asks Dutta not to, Aayi Sahib goes one step further and asks WHY should she even TRY to stop Dutta? Both these people were genuinely hurt by Dutta's pain and therefore asked the simple question we've been dying to ask for weeks now - WHY should Dutta NOT seek revenge after all the betrayal he's had to put up with? Through no fault of his own, no less! Why should he not? Kudos to the dialogue writer for penning down the exact emotions and questions running through "everyone's" mind in that scene so brilliantly!

--o?o?o?o?o-o--

Shining Star of the Week

jani-yeh

Hey,hi n howdy 2 evy1 here...hope all u LTL people are doin well...*smiles*

whoa-k so b4 i go ahead wiv SSOTW...i jus have2 ask....is any1 else still really annoyed about the fri ep cut...bcuz its been driving me nutz...*pulling my hair out*

(k k so i knw i was neva really all that sane...hehe) i mean these channel people could of spared us a thgt *weep weep* already we've had 2 put up wiv Supriya/Ravi n the snail slow pace of the show track...now this 3day wait till the nex ep...is killer...

they could of at the very least split the fri ep tym between the other four days...making the mon-thurs eps jus a lil bit longer...or even aired the fri ep on the wkend but nopes no such luck...any1 knw wen xactly the LTL fri eps will b bk...

...enuff ranting...*sits up str8*

lets jump to Shining stars of the week...

Actor

Now i wud h8 2 let any1 down...n i really hope im not doing so wiv this shining star...hehe...

feels lyk total Deja vu...but this weeks Actor shining star is...

None other than our hot and handsome omg Yummy...

...Mishal Raheja...

whoa-k so b4 we all float in2 Mishal daydreamz....

(xtra special care taken by me not 2 daydream either)...hehe...

let's see jus why MR has got this shining star 2 weeks in a row...

kehne ki zarooruth tho nahin hai...lekin fir bhi...

Mishal totally rocks Dutta Bhau's character lyk no other ever would of been able to!...

His ever angry movement this week...his out ryt angry annoyance towards Sup's lame dad wen he was beggin 4giveness...was mindblowing...

Mishal's every face impression was absolutely perfect...not a slip anywhere...

then his growling n roaring...*lost track of my thgts thinking bk 2 those roars*...

vah sher that was total phwoar...*hand claps all round*...

also his dialogue delivery in every scene of every ep be it in anger or b it in pain...was pure genius...felt his evy emotion through his dialogues...espesh the...

"iss ka nakli pyaar tho dekh liya ub assli nafrat bhi dekh loo...kithna gehra hai iss ka dhoka...dekhne de" dialogue...

it totally made my hart ache 4 him...also i hav got2 say that was lyk one of the best dialogue deliveries

i hav seen in my whole lyf...

so all that ghussa,roaring n awesum dialogue delivery makes our Mishal...

the actor shining star of the week again this week...

*whoop whoop*

Character

Whoa-k so Shining star of the week Character had me a lil puzzled @ the start of the week...

what wiv Baji telling Kala he wnt stop Dutta, Aayi S throwing a whole new side of her character at us n Dutta bringin a whole new level of anger to his character...

but then on the last ep of the wk evything became crystal clear...

n although Aayi S,Dutta n even Baji were no less shining stars this week as far as Character's go...

there can b only 1 shining star... n so this weeks character shining star goes 2 our very own

...Naku...

Her character was awesum in the last ep...Kala slapped her n totally made a scene of her in front of all those people...which was awful...

but it was heart wrenching 2 see Poor Naku tryin 2 tell kala that she dint do anything...

that 2 under all the preasure Kala was puttin on her...then even Leela

jumped in on the attack ...poor Naku didn't knw wat 2 do...

the way she looked @ her aayi

as if asking 4 help n understandin...poor poor naku...

wen Dutta came down... the whole scene was jus insane...

the way Naku was lookin @ him...willing him 2 believe her words... total heartbreak...

i was near 2 weepin lyk a baby 4 Naku...wen she was saying 2 Dutta that i wanted this wedding to happen etc etc...

even wen she saw that he wasn't believing her n shrugeed her hand off him...

she still continued 2 plead her innocence 2 all...

n was also gutsy enuff 2 tell the truth about Sup's previous escape attempt...

Naku was heartbreakingly brill...n so Character shining star goes to her thsi wk...

*whoop whoop*

Big tnx 2 all 4 the lovely welcum words last issue...

tc n gbu 2 all till next wk...im out...

--o?o?o?o?o-o--

OMG Moment of the Week

thornwood9

Morning Folks.

*Aisha Sighs Wearily*

I feel exhausted. Emotionally drained. Really I cannot take this much emotional drama and, that too, just days before my first Exam.

*Aisha Gets Choked Up*

Damn it! CVs! What the hell are you playing at? First we had to put with that entire Supriya Crap Track and now we have to watch Naku get emotionally abused?! All while bringing Dutta along for the ride?! How EVIL can you people be?!

*Aisha Drops Head Into Hands*

Please. Please. For the love of all that is Holy, please do not drag this emotional rollercoaster all through the next two weeks. I won't be able to handle it. I won't.

*Aisha Steels Herself*

Well, shall we get to the OMG Moments of the Week?

OhMyGod ' How Cool Was That? Shock

Aayi Sahib Turns Sherni

Yes. The Sweet Shock of the Week has been dropped. For just this week hopefully.

*Aisha Crosses Fingers*

I tried okay? I really, really tried but I just could not find a Moment worthy enough for the Sweet Shock. So I changed it. What do you mean I can't do that? Of course I can. It's my Segment isn't it? Yes it is.

*Aisha Haughtily Sips Pepsi*

Anyways I was going through my OMG Moments and I realised that out of everyone in this Drama I hadn't mentioned Aayi Sahib in any section! So I thought "What the Hell? Why not dedicate this OMG Moment to her?"

I am so glad that Aayi Sahib is not the Badi Hasti! Thank you CVs for doing something right! And when Aayi Sahib turned around and defended Dutta to Supriya's Idiot Father I was cheering her on.

*Aisha Salutes Aayi sahib With Pepsi*

Thank God kisi ko akal ayi! Everything Aayi Sahib said needed saying and I am so glad that she did not skirt around the issue! The woman deserves a medal for the way she defended Dutta! I actually did think for a minute that no one would have the guts to say anything against Supriya but Aayi Sahib fixed that for me!

I love that woman! Thank God Dutta has ONE member of his family who is on his side!

*Aisha Gets Teary-Eyed*

That Bechara Gorgeous Gadha.

*Aisha Sniffles*

Shock Moment: Aayi Sahib Defends Dutta

Shock Factor: 6/10

(I actually didn't think she would do it so thoroughly and with so much passion and love! I am so glad that she did!)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Supriya and MawaliLafangah Tied Up To Tree

*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

Yes it's those two again. And this is definitely the last time they will be mentioned in my OMG Moments. Well unless they decide to come back.

*Aisha Looks Threateningly AT CVs*

Okay I admit it, if they came back it would really help Naku's case cause those two would break down sooner or later in front of Dutta. But I don't think I could handle anymore of their "Romance"

*Aisha Feels Sickened*

But hey at least jaatey jaatey they left us laughing.

*Aisha Smirks*

Who else thought of Sholay when they saw the Stupid Duo tied up like that? I swear if the CVs had played that "Haan, jab tak hai jaan jaane jahan main naachoongi!" song I would have probably killed myself laughing. And why was it that the MawaliLafangah looked more the Girl than Supriya???

*Aisha Raises Eyebrows*

Again, Supriya I applaud your choice of Life Partner.

*Aisha Claps Sarcastically*

I have to say I was almost expecting MawaliLafangah to say: "Supriya In kuttoon ke samne mat nachna!"

Of course I forgot that this was MawaliLafangah and not Veeru. How stupid did he look when that guy shoved the gun in his mouth? And why the hell did they get away? I swear to God, life is just not fair.

*Aisha Looks Moody*

*Aisha Sips Pepsi*

Shock Moment: Stupid Duo Act Out Sholay Scene.

Shock Factor: 7/10

(Don't tell me you were expecting that. It was so random. I'm actually surprised that they didn't have the song and dance sequence in there as well.)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Kalavati Slaps Nakusha

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Kala*

Look I know, okay? I know she's the Villainess. I get that she is supposed to be Evil. I understand that that is the whole point of Kalavati. But By God! I absolutely wanted to smash her head in when she Slapped Naku and then proceeded to make her look Guilty as all Hell.

*Aisha Glares*

I knew this would happen. I liked Kala when she was using her Evil Plans against Supriya but I knew that the day she turned on Naku I would start to not like her as much as I used to. Hey it's to be expected. I LOVE Naku. She's so sweet! How can anyone want to frame her?!

*Aisha Looks Bewildered*

And yes I know, Naku got in the way of Kalavati blah, blah, blah.

*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

But seriously I don't think that that is a good enough excuse. I just feel that Kala's reaction to Naku unknowingly thwarting her Plan is way out of proportion.

Shock Moment: The Slap.

Shock Factor: 6/10

(I knew a Slap was coming but it still shocked me for some reason. *Aisha Looks at Pepsi* Maybe I'm drinking too much of this stuff?)

OhMyGod ' What The HELL Was THAT?! Shock

The Whole of This Week

These CVs... Drag and Rush. Again. Someone please shoot me. does this need any elaboration?

*Aisha Looks Around*

No I thought not.

Also where did Supriya's parents go???

Shock Week: Dragging and then Rushing the Week's episodes. Or should it be the fact that there is No LTL on Fridays?

Shock Factor: 5/10

(What the Hell? They actually tricked me. I thought that the story was moving quite fast and then I realised it was Wednesday and they wasted a whole episode on the Letter and then it was Thursday and I was like: "Wait a sec. LTL doesn't come on Fridays anymore??? NAHIIIIIIN!!!!!" *Aisha Shakes Fist at Colors TV*)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Nakusha Tries To Defend Herself To Dutta

Naku. Poor wee Naku.

*Aisha Gets Emotional*

Naku is so dead.

I'm sorry to sound so negative but I just watched yesterday's episode and I saw Dutta's reaction when Naku was trying to defend herself to him. And as much as I absolutely did not want to watch it for the heart wrenching factor, I did. And it was a complete TaSha Moment. A bloody heart breaking one but it was TaSha nonetheless.

*Aisha Grabs a Tissue*

When Naku reached out to Dutta and he pulled his arm away, the Look on Naku's face was heartrending and then when she turned to him and only him, trying to get him to believe her, spilling her heart out to him in front of everyone, I almost wept. When Naku said that she would die for him but she would never betray him Dutta looked like his heart was breaking. He looked as though he wanted to believe her desperately but with the situation as it was he couldn't and THAT was breaking his heart. I think Dutta knows deep down that Naku is innocent. I'm sure of it. But with that PreCap Naku is looking guiltier than ever.

*Aisha Blinks Desperately*

Dutta is feeling extremely vulnerable right now. He's found out his Fiancee has run off with another man and that she faked her death to do it. And now it looks like his best friend, the one person he had trusted above even Baji with his Dil Ki Baat has betrayed him as well. Apparently she was in League with his Back Stabbing Fiancee.

Plus now there seems to be evidence that supports that theory.

The only way that she can prove her innocence to Dutta now, the ONLY way, is to live up to what she has just said. She said she would die for him. Well. Looks like she's gonna have to do just that.

God.

And that was the last episode for the week. What a depressing note to end it on. Plus ever since I've seen that Scene there's this one song that just keeps going through my head now and it bloody well is making me feel maudlin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NazZf756PTc&feature=related

I'll warn you now if you don't want to cry buckets of tears DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK. It goes unbelievably well with TaSha at the moment. There's this one part that goes:

Mere dil wich reh kay mera dil da hal na janay

(You stay in my heart but know nothing about it's condition)
Tere baju kalyaa bay kay ronday nain numanay

(I sit alone without you and cry for you)
Jeena mera...haye

(My living...)
Marna mera naal teray si

(My dying was to be with you)
Tu kar aitbar mera

(Please Trust Me)
Main karan intezar tera

(I wait here for you)
Tu dil tuyuon jaan meri

(You are my Heart my Life)
How the Hell can someone hear that and NOT think of TaSha?! Plus it's being sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. If that doesn't pull at your heartstrings you must be made of stone.

Shock Scene: Naku Opens Her Heart To Dutta

(Just? I have nothing to say.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Nothing. I have nothing. What part of this week's episodes did anyone watch and think "I'm in Heaven!" and Fivr please don't even mention Kala to me right now. I'm bloody depressed. I actually thought of changing this section as well like I changed the Sweet Shock section but then I thought: "No. We have to face it. This is the Truth and it bloody well hurts." I have a really bad feeling that Naku is going to Jail. I seriously doubt a TaSha Wedding is going to happen. God.

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta's Fire Entry

I don't even know if this is enough for me. Seeing as how this Scene was the Follow On to the Heart Breaking Scene of the Week.

*Head Desk*

The CVs are trying to kill us. I have no other explanation. I hate, absolutely hate, all this emotional drama! I can't take it! Please CVs PLEASE! Stop it! I don't want any more rhona-dhona rubbish! I don't want to feel like crap over the Weekend! How can a person fully appreciate the Hotness that is Dutta Bhao when it is immediately followed by a grief loaded Scene??? Plus Dutta himself was looking like he was torn between anger and grief! How can one person take that much emotional trauma and be okay by the end of it???!

Shock Moment: Dutta's Entry

Okay guys. This is it. The start of Exam Week for me. So you won't be seeing me until after the 17th May 2010. I'll still be wandering around now and then but I won't be posting as much. Not that this is anything new, you guys already know this. Just wanted to say that I absolutely love you guys, I love every Issue of the LTL Express and I fully appreciate everyone's comments, opinions and posts. I definitely read everything you guys write and I absolutely love it all! And I may not have time to reply but I do press the Like Button! By the way there was someone who doesn't like Ice Cream around here? I can't remember who it was (Sorry!) but whoever it was: Chocolate chaley gah? Yah mein mithai mangvaon? *Aisha Grins* let's all hope for a better week starting on Monday for TaSha and for everyone who has Exams coming up: Good Luck! I've got my fingers crossed for you all!

--o?o?o?o?o-o--

Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Disappointment of the week goes to the progession of the story? Is it mee or is the story stuck in the same place as Saturday's *extra special* episode? I liked the scenes with powerful dialogues from various characters but overall the week has been a HUGE disappointment..
I don't think anything is moving.. Hopefully the coming week will be better? (I pray) and the story takes a dramatic change.
DOTW is a) no big hasti and b) stand still story.. *sad face*  

PLEASE CV's.. Bechara Dutta has been in that sherwani for days.. Poor man needs a change of clothes.. All that running here, there, up and down has made him smelly Dutta.. LOL..

--o?o?o?o?o-o--

LTL Bloopers

palluluvsarmaan

Monday's Blooper
Didn't Dutta throw Baji's cell phone last week? Then how come Baji had a cell phone in today's episode with the same ringtone. Also, Dutta was barefoot when he came down but when he threw glasses in fit of anger he had his shoes on. Again, when he was going out of the house to kill Sup-Ravi, he was barefoot.

Tuesday's Bloopers
After reaching the jungle, the shoes were again on Dutta's feet.

Wednesday's Blooper

The letter written by sup was folded in the shape of paper plane by the kids. But when Kala took out the letter in front of Dutta, then it was all neatly folded with no creases or signs being made into paper plane? how come?

Thursday's Blooper

Well, not exactly a blooper but just on fun side, did the wedding planner know that sup is gonna elope and Dutta will be damn angry. Otherwise how come the pillars got ignited when angry Dutta came down?

--o?o?o?o?o-o--

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Another week gone ...but the same set of clothes remain .....hey bhagwaan when will they get a change ....two weeks have gone by  and we've had people in the same clothes ..looks like the production house doesnt want to spend money on clothing .......but nevertheless some one has to get the award so the award goes to 'Dutta Bhao' once again and with this he completes a beautiful hattrick ....he is the first one to get the title 3 times in a row ...and rightly so cause he  is so very hot and super stylish and is a delight for the eyes when he is all angry !!!!!

P.S i need someone  to match dutta ...bored of giving him the award everytime

Weekend Masti

--o?o?o?o?o-o--

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Double Issue

Few (but good) Reasons to Laugh

Dutta Ki Aag

--o?o?o?o?o-o?

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Enough Already Award: goes to?*drum roll* ?the CV's?come on?I mean COME ON!! what is this yaar?kaab se hum TaSha ki shaadi ki aas lagaye baite hai?but CV's ki khabar hi nahin?what is up with that?I mean enough with the dragging!! uff?I hate it?.bohot hogaya?get the story line moving already?Sups and Mavali are out?thank you for that?but aab baas?aage badho!!

2.  The Skewered Turkeys Award: ?goes to? *drum roll*? SUPS/MAVALI ?lmao? I know that you all?.like me?couldn't stop laughing at seeing Sups and Mavali tied up?they looked like absolute turkey ready to be roasted for thanksgiving dinner!! lol?that was so funny!!

3. The Khabi-Nahin-Sudrega Award: ?goes to? *drum roll*?SUNDARSHAN?what is up with this man? jaab dekho?ajeeb?utpatang expressions dete rehte hai?he never?NEVER give the right expression at the right time?main show enjoy karoon ya tere uppar hasoon? maha distracting  he is!! lol?

4.  The Disappointment Award: ?goes to?*drum roll*?BABI?correct me if im wrong but there was a point in this past weeks episodes where Babi doubted Naku?so did Ghanpat but whatever?he's a character that is wishy washy?but Babi..how could she think that Naku could do all that?of all the people?how could she?! usse saab pata hai?usse pata hai ke Dutta ke kushi ke liyeh Naku kuch bhi kaar sakti hai?toh woh aapni hi hathoon se Dutta ki kushiyaan kyun chinegi?! really?babi se yeh umid nahin thi?

5. The Too Hot to Handle Award: ?goes to?*drum roll*?DUTTA?duh!! wow?let me repeat?WOW?the funny pillars of aag aside?Dutta was absolutely burning with hotness this week?the whole week he was this angry young man?and like we've said in the past?that look is one of his best!! he he..the return of Dutta Bhao is just?*sigh*?awesome!!!

NOTE: sorry guys?I cant go and review the videos for more awards?and at this moment im drawing  a blank?promise next week's issue will be better

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww Jaz...soooooooo sowee 2 hear bout ur Lappy...😭...
here hav a a few hugz...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...hope u get it bk real real soon...😳...

will read n post comments as soon as i hav read...😳...

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so our LTL express 8 is finally here...........

@thornewood:- thanx for d weeekly summary n OMG moments thornewood

@shreya:-Tasha scene of d week was gr8 shreya..... 

@Jani:- d shining star of d week was too gud

@fivr:- thanx for d dialogues..........dutta's dia was really power-packed

@payal:- thanx for d bloomers....i was missing demπŸ˜† 

@sanraj:- u r rite d story didn't moved much bt dis week shud b a blast , i hope

@Rdfan:- Dutta will always b a fashion icon..........though from two weeks he n everyone r wearing d same costumes........πŸ˜†

@jaz:- OMG jaz gr8 post ..........d awards r superb

πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘three cheers for everyone...........everyone has done a fabulous job......its toooo gus
Edited by betty123 - 13 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
since i literally have NOTHING to do at work without my laptop....my araamse moment is now...

@ Orpa: thanks for the summary!! you looked so pretty yesterday!! that top was too cute...i was thinking of renting a movie for when you guys come tonight...any suggestions? i was thinking maybe 3 Idiots since Bhaia and Bhabi havent seen it yet -πŸ˜‰

@ ksh: the silver lining in me not having my laptop...i didnt have to rewatch those horid and heartbreaking scenes...*phew*...you are so right about the TaSha silent communication...i think their eyelocking moments spoke volumes...more than any words they had said...it was heart breaking to see naku defend herself...and it seemed to fall on deaf ears...😭...that letter...uss letter ki toh baath hi maat karo...im gonna throw something at the screen...aur yeh office ki computer hai!! πŸ˜†...but lol...that bewakofoon...lmao...i was like...oh, you know them so well!! πŸ˜›

@ fivr: haye...you found one...just ONE...kaise...id be lost...id probably put the entire episode dialogues as dialogue of the week πŸ˜‰...very good point for duttas reactions...everything Kaala read he just took in and digested...but at the mention of Naku...😲...that hit...and hit HARD!!! aur Naku ki woh line...tauba...main toh aapne aapko control karne ki kosish kaar rahi thi!! it was hard...my heart broke for her!! 😭...and yes...the gems were just that...gems...they understand what just happend with Dutta...and like true friends/family...they stuck by him πŸ‘btw...me still waiting for your comment on the ff πŸ˜‰...kardo naa yaar...main kaarm pe kitni bored hoon you dont know!! laptop meri jaan hai...aur meri jaan mujhse door hai...😭

@  jani: Mishal and Naku were apt choices...they deserved it...Mishal rocked and Naku...omg...this girl really knows how to hit the chords on our heats...awesome choice yaar and i loved what you said about them!! deja vu hua toh kya hua...its well deserved πŸ˜ƒ

@ Aisha: omg...Dutta is just surrounded my shernis....pehle naku...aab Aayi Sahib...wah wah.... kya baath hai...of course...sher se pyaar karta hai yeh saab...sherni toh honi padegi πŸ˜‰...but we still dont know who the badi hasti is naa? πŸ˜•...😲 you threw shows at Kaala...eeks...dont let fivr see...varna...teri toh kher nahin...eeks!! lol...but ya...how dare she do that!!?? 😑...that song...i so wanna hear it...but sigh...no youtube from my work computer...so have to wait til i go home...in 7hrs!!! grr!!! ...best of luck for exams...im sure you will do fine...just dont think about Tasha or LTl to much...i know 🀣...even im laughing as im tying it...he he...just a quick question...will you be able to do the LTL...if you need time to study for exams...that is fine...just let me know...😳

@ Sanju: very good disappointment...i couldnt agree more...they've got to stop dragging...aaisa raha toh they will lost viewers...not us crazy Tasha fans...we still come no matter what...but other viewers...get on with the TaSha love track already!! 😳

@ pallu: he he...good bloopers and the pillars...lmao..the topic of my last CR...πŸ˜† that was too funny...looks like the wedding planner just might be the badi hasti πŸ˜›

@ rdfan: i know! people need to go home...shower...change clothes...this is ridiculous!! uff...tauba...not to mention unsanitary πŸ˜‰...and someone to rival Dutta...good luck with that πŸ˜ƒ

JAZ
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: betty123

so our LTL express 8 is finally here...........

@thornewood:- thanx for d weeekly summary n OMG moments thornewood

summary was done by flowergirl_O...he he...blooper πŸ˜‰

JAZ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: I knew it...the delay had to do with ur laptop not being repaired on time. thats the problem with "free" repairs. anyways the LTL express was posted right in time for my sunday lunch so no complaints. And yes fantastic award of the week.

@Orpa: Thanks for the summary

@Fivr: Perfect dialouge of the week. So you watched the episodes and didnt do a TIN *shocked muh*

@Jani: Fabulous shining star of the week. There can be no other choice.

@Aisha: As usual ur section cracked me up. I will miss having u around. I mean I am sure there will be so many theories to discuss...one crazier than the previous. All the best for ur exam.

@Sanraj: I was disappointed by another thing...Dutta had one bodyguard with brains...and he was killed too. Life is unfair!

@Payal: So you found bloopers in all the episodes. LOL!

@rdfan: Yes the fashion icon has to be Dutta...I love the way it started...he looked so royal when he entered in that dress 3 weeks back...pagdi and all. and I love how he has now carelessly taken off some accessories and others like the mala he seems to have not noticed taking out. gosh...how does MR do that.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ ksh: the silver lining in me not having my laptop...i didnt have to rewatch those horid and heartbreaking scenes...*phew*...you are so right about the TaSha silent communication...i think their eyelocking moments spoke volumes...more than any words they had said...it was heart breaking to see naku defend herself...and it seemed to fall on deaf ears...😭...that letter...uss letter ki toh baath hi maat karo...im gonna throw something at the screen...aur yeh office ki computer hai!! πŸ˜†...but lol...that bewakofoon...lmao...i was like...oh, you know them so well!! πŸ˜›

From the time dutta's last betrayal scene was written till now one thing u have to give it to the CVs or rather the writer is the improvement in the quality of writing. gosh! what a horrid letter it was...and it wasnt only dutta taking the blows too...we too were taking it along with him.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Male
"Parh Tayi... Iska nakli pyaar toh dekh liya - ab asli nafrat bhi dekh loon. Kitna gehra hai iska dhoka, dekhne dey." - Dutta
I have always known that Dutta is not one to shy away from his responsibilities or problems - but I cannot explain how much it moved me to see him this resilient in the face of pain. Normally people would just "back down" and give themselves a break - but here it was like Dutta was forcing himself to "see" ALL of Supriya's betrayal just so he could punish himself for not catching on to it sooner. He's turned into stone who really showed NO hurt while the letter was being read - it was like he was prepared to take as many "hits" as Supriya's words were capable of giving. But the only "hit" he wasn't prepared for was being told that Nakku was involved - that's the only time and the FIRST time I saw him "react" to the letter. Otherwise he just looked like he's contained himself firmly within as he heard every word, every insult and every accusation made in the letter. I loved this dialogue! It really showed clearly Dutta's state of mind - one that had fortified itself to bear any  pain (all over again, just like Dutta Bhao had been).

To me this dialouge again reiterated what dutta told baji last week..."main itna kamzoor nahin hoon".
jnawaz thumbnail
@ ksh: yup...thats the problem with free anything!! he says i have to order a part for the screen...and it takes like 1 week to deliver...i was like grr...if you'd ordered it when i gave you the laptol LAST WEEK...you'd have had it fully repaired!! grrr!!! but what can i say...this is the same person who promised to get me those special mirrors for your side car mirrors so its easier to parallel park...promise was made the year i started university...i have graduated by now and got a new car...mirrors kahaan hai...still at the manufacturers plan apparently πŸ˜•

JAZ
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jazzie ,,,,rocking LTL express as usual ..
but will read aaram se ,,,,,,i m just too tired to do anything  ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Had been out the whole day ...

Noticed Too hot to handle award ...& agree wid u ...
😳
The sher waz really too hot this whole week ....my screen is still ablaze ..!πŸ˜†