ll Written Update ll 6 May 2010

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Guys, Here is the Written update 😳

Epi begin with kala going to nakku and slaps her 😲, everyone is shocked , kala asks why you did this
Poor nakku is confused what is going on , nakku says i dont know what were going on there minds,i told them dont stp the car, i am sorry but i was helpless that time,Kala goes on you were the girl we adored so much and you helped in datta bau's finace to run away with that mawali.Nakku's parents
are shocked, nakku cries  and says i didnt did anything,kala shouts at her shows her the letter
saying that this is the proof against you, supz letter.kala throws the letter on nakku's face 😑
The second chrail comes and reads the letter (complete different words and short πŸ˜†)Then she saks why you did thism Dramatic musiz is Bg. Everyone is shocked and surprised.

Nakku's ayee baba comes accuses nakku as well and asks why you did this , nakku is crying, Kala comes and pulls nakku by holding her hairs 😲 thats when the Hero makes his entry saying "Tehroo".

kal leaves nakku, Datta is shown holding his gun with his killer angry looks, datta walks up to nakku and kal says gave her a punishment so that she cant even think of doing this in her seven janams.
Nakku tries to say something but kala makes her shut up by saying crap.😲,Baji comes in and says just listen to her once and gave her a chance.datta raises his hand towards baji and sushes him.

Nakku says why will i do this, i swear i am not lying, i swear on my mom,dad anf GOD i didnt helped anyone 😭,Nakku says i told you to marry sup and forget about your past, you told all your secrets to me and considered me your good friend why will do this datta.datta sushes her by showing his hand

Nakku says i prefer to die than to cheat you i cant cheat you....Trust me 😭, kala says shut up..you are just a servant but look at your himmat you planned everything against my bau, we have proof against you, and its enough to proof you guilty.kala says to ayee do you remember she was always used to be sup all the time.Nakku says i always used to be with sup cause i didnt want her to run away, They tried to run once before Epi ends on a teary eye shocked-angry Bhawo.

Rating: Uff i am fade up of this dragger episode πŸ₯±, Dont know when will it end?πŸ€”
Only 2 out of 10.

luv Pari

DO NOT COPY THE UPDATE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITES
Dont Forget to Press the LIKE button.πŸ˜ƒ

[/NOCOPY]

Edited by cool.sindhya - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update.
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnks 4 da update πŸ˜ƒpoor naku
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Additi!
by the way I was worried if leela will again read that complete nasty letter. I was glad that she thought of highlighting only the lines thanking Nakku for her support.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update Additi ...
Wow ,,, Kya entry thi Dutta ki ....
😍
ab samajh aaya  big fire ka raaz ....aur hum kya kya soch rahe thay ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Thanx 4 the update Additi ...
Wow ,,, Kya entry thi Dutta ki ....
😍
ab samajh aaya  big fire ka raaz ....aur hum kya kya soch rahe thay ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what was it? the big fire for?
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: nelufar

Thanks for the update Additi!
by the way I was worried if leela will again read that complete nasty letter. I was glad that she thought of highlighting only the lines thanking Nakku for her support.

thats good to know...thank god she didnt read the whole letter. though i hope naku does read the letter later on or atleast baji tells her what was in it.
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

what was it? the big fire for?

4 this u hav to see ,,,i cant explain it properly ..πŸ˜†
when Dutta entered & said thehro ,,,the pathway he waz gonna walk had big drums on both sides ...just as started to walk ,,,all the drums suddenly went whoosh & burst out in fire on both sides  ..
the effect waz very good ...total rocking ...!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

4 this u hav to see ,,,i cant explain it properly ..πŸ˜†
when Dutta entered & said thehro ,,,the pathway he waz gonna walk had big drums on both sides ...just as started to walk ,,,all the drums suddenly went whoosh & burst out in fire on both sides  ..
the effect waz very good ...total rocking ...!πŸ˜‰

I agreeee ......likin meer nazre tu datta se nahii hat rahi thi..tu effect ko ziyada dhiyaan nahii diya πŸ˜†
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Additi...

I agreeee ......likin meer nazre tu datta se nahii hat rahi thi..tu effect ko ziyada dhiyaan nahii diya πŸ˜†

Nazrein to meri bhi nahi hati ,,magar sab ghar walo ke saamne apne aap ko sambhalna padha ...!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†