Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ka7eela

😆 how creative! 👍🏼..girl you are talented 👏..

but hey i dont know how to cook 🤔..my only specialty is in making omelets and tea !!..i like this recipe! yes i do!..but we have been eating it for so long now!..we should get something new fro a change!..another bite of this and we all will be admitted in Sanjivani for food poisoning or allergy's..

symptoms will vary from one person to another..depending on whether they are AR or SR fan!..as some ingredients cause allergy's to a certain group hence they react differently to it..

if you are AR fan the symptoms include high fever due to eye locks, flying duppatas, excess saliva from all that drooling over the spice AR!.. headache from trying to get a taste of each smile, twitch, gesture and tear drop of ingredient Rids..heart burn caused by ingredient Sid and the hot spicey SR

if you are SR fan symptoms include severe nausea from the over dose of AR spice..headache caused by trying to figure out the different tastes of each ingredient and spice!..throwing up due to getting a mix taste of SR and AR spice!

Kaheela,🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I loved your post! How you described the spices and the symptoms..............toooooooo good! 😉
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Buzzzy - Academy kaa latest assignment 😲 hoo missed that

@Ka7eela -
😆 how creative! 👍🏼..girl you are talented 👏.. thankoo thankooo 😃 symptoms mast hai hehe

@
ANfan1000 - haan academy mein tumhare jaise bacche jo hai 😛.. to parttime yeh bhi 😉.. and I am assisting Jhoota Singh ji too *ma shweeto* as camera person in Lunatic times 😳

@yattri - Thnkkooo thkooo .. yeah I know you can't stop having it.. craving hoti hai 😆😆
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Kaheela,🤣🤣

🤣🤣

🤣

</div>
<div>I loved your post! How you described the spices and the symptoms..............toooooooo good! 😉

payal i had some of the symptoms some times ago!..but since yesterday i am in a recovery process..now i want a new dish made of Sid and Rids cooked very slowly to perfection and the only spice that shoud be used is SR..its too hot and tasty..me love 🤣 🤣Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: monar

@Buzzzy - Academy kaa latest assignment 😲 hoo missed that

@Ka7eela -
😆 how creative! 👍🏼..girl you are talented 👏.. thankoo thankooo 😃 symptoms mast hai hehe

@
ANfan1000 - haan academy mein tumhare jaise bacche jo hai 😛.. to parttime yeh bhi 😉.. and I am assisting Jhoota Singh ji too *ma shweeto* as camera person in Lunatic times 😳

@yattri - Thnkkooo thkooo .. yeah I know you can't stop having it.. craving hoti hai 😆😆

ShockedShockedShocked I told myself I would come back to it but, completely forgot! *running to class*
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Mono( THE GREATEST CHEF)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Really loved yr topic, Even i love cooking, but a chef like u is always required to make some new and delicious dish. On a serious note, Yr DMG academy and yr Cookbook make me feel soooooooo Goooooood. Inspite of all that i esp loved the way how u presented the dish. As far as i am concerned my fav is SR dishes, love to have more.

Hats off for yr CREATIVITY, TALENT and yr SENSE OF HUMOUR.
Cos of these type of posts atleast there is some peace prevails in the MF.  

Again Monaji U R Rocking as usual....... Keep going👏👍🏼
shamil thumbnail
dear monaji
aap ne jo khichdi bheja, me eating , phaalink shikk and admitted in sanjeevni😭.. kiyaa hain monaji aap making me ur guinea pig khilona😭 now how bill I write aartikals😭 my ammaji callin u chudail and barsaoing gaaliyon ka phool n sayin 'yeh ladki mera bete ki 'jaan' hain yaa 'jaan ki dushman '  hain😭. sasuma not happy with u😭. am scared monaji😭 that rampa going to do aaparashen😲 pleeej come faaaast..she bill remove my  intestine and later kangrajulait me 😕 
waiting phor u
urs shweeto😳

ps- mona u r just awesome yaar🤣  u have a gr8 sense of humour👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mona Mona Mona Muhaaa !!!🤗

Loved it Yaar it was awesome !!!
Great ideas  and creativity !!!👏🤣

monar thumbnail
@ssdtvgojan - thankoo 😳😳 for all the appreciation.. Mona JI .. Balloo made my name shoo very respective 😆😆.. I want peace I am great lover of Gandhigiri 🤗

@shanti - thankoo Shanti, these comments makes me kept going with my utter bakwaas 😳
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

dear monaji

aap ne jo khichdi bheja, me eating , phaalink shikk and admitted in sanjeevni😭.. kiyaa hain monaji aap making me ur guinea pig khilona😭 now how bill I write aartikals😭 my ammaji callin u chudail and barsaoing gaaliyon ka phool n sayin 'yeh ladki mera bete ki 'jaan' hain yaa 'jaan ki dushman '  hain😭. sasuma not happy with u😭. am scared monaji😭 that rampa going to do aaparashen😲 pleeej come faaaast..she bill remove my  intestine and later kangrajulait me 😕 
waiting phor u
urs shweeto😳

ps- mona u r just awesome yaar🤣  u have a gr8 sense of humour👏

@Shweeto ji - Amma ji is back *me running here and there in ma kitchen* ab kya karoon kahan jaun kya pakaun...

ishtoop rampa noo shweeto ji.. me coming you not ginni pig khilona.. I am learning cooking bacaas aaf you ..

nahiii .. *me still singing ma sad saang*

kya se kya hogaya bewafa tere pyaar mein 😭😭

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monaa yaar you joker, i cracked up at this post, loved every bit of it, made the dreary day here in england brighter thanks for the laugh yaar. xx