Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Chef ji can u pleaze pack the SR side and deliver it to my house
i wanna eat it day and night because seeing the ingredients m sure it'll be really good so plz pack  it and deliver i'll make sure to bring u more customers
Mona ji,

You have started a cooking class too? 😲 I must say you are mighty talented as you are a teacher at DMG academy, cameraperson to Jhootha Singh of Lunatic Times fame, and a chef writing her own book now!

Wow Super Woman!
 👍🏼 

Mona, I am completely awestruck at your creativity. I loved this cookbook as it had humour in it 😆, truth in it 😳, masala in it 😃, and top of all it was garnished with brilliant creativity.  😉 
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 14 years ago
maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Mona ji,

You have started a cooking class too? 😲 I must say you are mighty talented as you are a teacher at DMG academy, cameraperson to Jhootha Singh of Lunatic Times fame, and a chef writing her own book now!

Wow Super Woman!
 👍🏼 

Mona, I am completely awestruck at your creativity. I loved this cookbook as it had humour in it 😆, truth in it 😳, masala in it 😃, and top of all it was garnished with brilliant creativity.  😉 

love the emotions, where did u get them frm? specially the cook one

Originally posted by: maggie131984

love the emotions, where did u get them frm? specially the cook one

I messaged you the site link. 😉
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
This is really too good. Wish you could send it to the creatives. And you know what takes the cake in all your ingredients. No guesses here. It is

1 tbl spoon - Riddhima saying "Tum dono mere layak nahi ho"

As soon as I read that dialogue I was like Oh gosh and laughing uncontrollably. Good work Mona and seriously you are one talented person to come up with so many different, unique posts.  Keep up the good work.

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Buffy mana kiya tha.. precaution nahi pade naa you meet me at academy.. 😕 but me lubbs you 😳😳

@maggie131984 - thnx dear I love humor 😃.. but people make me sad and force me to write bakwaas posts too 😭😭

@jasw - I lubbb Khichadi.. thnx for your appreciation yaar

@yattri - I too lubb you inna sara 🤗 .. see this what no one read precautions.. you too .. 

@Faryyy nopez sara tumko de diya to janta mere ko maregi. .dukaan famous hone se pehle hi band ho jayegi and Ma Shweeto Singh ji.. 😃 unko bhi dena hai 😳

@Buzzy -its becausse of IshtuDentz like you.. have you submitted your Assignment late?😡

@psarada - thnkoo *me blushing blushing* thanks for liking the post.. ingredients are good its just cooks are not using them in right manner 😊
*as always Happy happy no gay***
😲😲😲😲 Which assignment??
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆 how creative! 👍🏼..girl you are talented 👏..

but hey i dont know how to cook 🤔..my only specialty is in making omelets and tea !!..i like this recipe! yes i do!..but we have been eating it for so long now!..we should get something new fro a change!..another bite of this and we all will be admitted in Sanjivani for food poisoning or allergy's..

symptoms will vary from one person to another..depending on whether they are AR or SR fan!..as some ingredients cause allergy's to a certain group hence they react differently to it..

if you are AR fan the symptoms include high fever due to eye locks, flying duppatas, excess saliva from all that drooling over the spice AR!.. headache from trying to get a taste of each smile, twitch, gesture and tear drop of ingredient Rids..heart burn caused by ingredient Sid and the hot spicey SR

if you are SR fan symptoms include severe nausea from the over dose of AR spice..headache caused by trying to figure out the different tastes of each ingredient and spice!..throwing up due to getting a mix taste of SR and AR spice!

ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣
Prof Monar, aap cooking bhi sikhati hai?

U have given the recipe of a Nuclear dish!
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

@yattri - I too lubb you inna sara 🤗 .. see this what no one read precautions.. you too .. 

i read it.. but you cant defy the fun it is to do the forbidden! 😉
youre humor is inspiring 😳
ill be waiting for the next edition <3