Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: karanshergill

ya it's an open forum but it reflects what kind of a person one is.

Excuse me? Why do you have to turn this into a personal discussion? Commenting on celebrities is one thing (something this forum is dedicated to), and commenting on member's nature based on ones own assumption is another thing altogether.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
karanshergill thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Excused Thanks for reminding !!
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nkapoor

how do u know it's vulgar have u watched the moviee??

No but watched the promo. For sure it's a vulgarity.

ohhoo agar ap log itna sharif log hai so plzz dnt watch the movie ...koi zabrdastiii nahi hai..we r Hrithik fans so we will watch..and we Trust our Hrithik..just cant wait till 21st may...😊
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pictures, click at your own riskπŸ˜†

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/hrithik-roshan/hot-pics-hrithik-roshan-barbara-moris-kissing-scene-kites

Hrithik is now giving competition to Emran Hashmi and Mallika Sherawat. Still shocked Hrithik did such scenes and no we cannot blame the director or his papa lol. Not sure if these are added in the movie or not.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so far all ive heard about the movie is that hrithik and barbara have some steamy scenes and that they had an affair off screen. Is there ANYTHING ELSE the marketing department can say/do to get me into the theatre? because right now im not going to step in one, im not too interested in seeing any 'steamy' scenes, because believe you me, we get enough of that in hollywood.
Two hot people smooching ....OMG!!!!! OMG OMG!!!!!
Hrithik has turned into a po*n star.......OMG!!!! OMG.......

Where are the Switzerland's landscapes in which the lead pair should have rolled all over to show how pure & clean their love is?
Where are the european cows in the field?
OMG!!! OMG

It's a po*n movie. India will be upside down by this amount of sex shown......It's going to pollute our blond heads's minds....

Barbara Mori backless OMG OMG OMG!!!!! What's the Shiv Sena doing? She needs to wear a sari.
OMG OMG...the indian morality is threatened.....

Maybe there's a solution...cover my eyes, ears, mouths & nose while watching it in the theater..even if Papa Roschan already said that he would cut those scenes....but I'm so tempted and curious to see..not my fault - I have to show my indignation...

Where is DDLJ? Where are Raj & Simran?.....
Where is the real love?
Edited by lalixlili - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Excuse me? Why do you have to turn this into a personal discussion? Commenting on celebrities is one thing (something this forum is dedicated to), and commenting on member's nature based on ones own assumption is another thing altogether.

Nah Phoenix, I think the forum is even more dedicated to the 2nd part of your comments.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

so far all ive heard about the movie is that hrithik and barbara have some steamy scenes and that they had an affair off screen. Is there ANYTHING ELSE the marketing department can say/do to get me into the theatre? because right now im not going to step in one, im not too interested in seeing any 'steamy' scenes, because believe you me, we get enough of that in hollywood.

I agree as if we dont have enough english movies with car chases, bank robbing and steamy scenes.I am yet to undesrtand  what the USP of this film is. Nah I dont consider having a daring  Mexican actress as the USP of this film or even Hrithik singing for the matter.

Originally posted by: lalixlili

Two hot people smooching ....OMG!!!!! OMG OMG!!!!!

Hrithik has turned into a po*n star.......OMG!!!! OMG.......

Where are the Switzerland's landscapes in which the lead pair should have rolled all over to show how pure & clean their love is?
Where are the european cows in the field?
OMG!!! OMG

It's a po*n movie. India will be upside down by this amount of sex shown......It's going to pollute our blond heads's minds....

Barbara Mori backless OMG OMG OMG!!!!! What's the Shiv Sena doing? She needs to wear a sari.
OMG OMG...the indian morality is threatened.....

Maybe there's a solution...cover my eyes, ears, mouths & nose while watching it in the theater..even if Papa Roschan already said that he would cut those scenes....but I'm so tempted and curious to see..not my fault - I have to show my indignation...

Where is DDLJ? Where are Raj & Simran?.....
Where is the real love?

πŸ˜•