Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Topless Barbara Mori kissed by Hrithik

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Barbara Mori

Mexican actress Barbara Mori has done one thing that many Indian actresses would dare to do. She appears topless in a kissing scene with Hrithik Roshan in Kites. Barbara has already said that nudity and kissing are not big deal.

The Indian audience, who had seen topless Nandana Sen in Rang Rasiya, will be deprived of this hot and steamy sequence if the latest news is to be believed. The international version of Kites has topless Barbara kissing bare-chested Hrithik but it has been censored for the Indian version. Produced by Hrithik's dad Rakesh Roshan and directed by Anurag Basu, Kites also features Kangana Ranaut, Kabir Bedi and Luce Rains in vital roles.

Read more: Topless Barbara Mori kissed by Hrithik | Barbara Mori | Kites http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/topless-barbara-mori-kissed-by-hrithik/5783/?utm_source=Bollywood+Mantra+Newsletter&utm_campaign=153fbbb5c6-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email#ixzz0nFtIzne8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I feel Kites has not got any proper story.It's full of nudity to attract the audience for this crap.

karanshergill thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Grt Thinking

aisi thinking jonaki hi karasakthi/tha hai :P

B/w last 3 films from FILMKRAFT are KNPH,KMG,KRRISH FYI

but my question is....hiw this source has appeared to be a valid one or a gurantee

where rakesh already clarified...tht there is no cheapness or vulgarity in the movie even for the international version,

as far as intimate scenes are concerned, they are part of the movie as the demand of the script..nothing more than tht
Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

but my question is....hiw this source has appeared to be a valid one or a gurantee

where rakesh already clarified...tht there is no cheapness or vulgarity in the movie even for the international version,

as far as intimate scenes are concerned, they are part of the movie as the demand of the script..nothing more than tht

I think Rakesh doesn't know what the vulgarity is..........

karanshergill thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually if u see the indian theatrical trailer the point where the topless scene is shown some titles are shown and the other point after they rob n run away some titles are shown....but in the remix tralier no credits are shown during the entire trailer that's the difference

may be just may be the topless seen will be like in case of that in Zorro :PEdited by karanshergill - 13 years ago
whteva...i trust rakesh... i m fan of his movies SINCE KHOON BHARI MAANG...nd i don't think he has made any movie better than tht one as terms of story and content...KBM was exceptionalEdited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail

whteva...i trust rakesh... i m fan of his movies SINCE KHOON BHARI MAANG...nd i don't think he has made any movie better than tht one as terms of story and content...KBM was exceptional

I also love his movies. But it can be possible that he attemped to give such kind of scene in Kites. But thank God, it has been sensored and removed.
Originally posted by: ffkhan

I also love his movies. But it can be possible that he attemped to give such kind of scene in Kites. But thank God, it has been sensored and removed.

ffkhan..rakesh neevr supported such scenes...it was all by Mr Anurag Basu, the Murder film fame, in every movie of his...u find such scenes..so in this movie being a mexican actress around, he pressurized on rakesh to have these scenes...hrithik agreed to it...now what will father do if the actor, actress, and the director are agreed to do it..
ffkhan thumbnail

ffkhan..rakesh neevr supported such scenes...it was all by Mr Anurag Basu, the Murder film fame, in every movie of his...u find such scenes..so in this movie being a mexican actress around, he pressurized on rakesh to have these scenes...hrithik agreed to it...now what will father do if the actor, actress, and the director are agreed to do it..

You are right. It's Anurag's fault. But  I think Rakesh particulary knew about it.

Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago