Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i liked the post...very well written ๐Ÿ‘

U know its so obvious tht although AR loved each other to death, destiny had other plans...or else the terrorist attack wud not have happened n they wud ve been together...and no matter how much people try to break the relation of SR, they still are married...so many things have happened..so many misunderstandings, divorce papers, misinterpretations, signing of divorce papers but still SR are married...this is a relation made by almighty himself n the sooner every1 accepts this the better it is...today ridhhima has an option...a choice to go back to armaan...a choice she dint have earlier coz armaan had not returned...but today nothing is stopping her...not the divorce papers tht have already been signed by her..not sid who will happily let her go if she clearly says so...not shanky whom she can fight if she doesnt want to lissen to him like she did earlier for armaan..no societal pressure..nothing is stopping her...but still she s not even thinking of tht option...coz for her tht option doesnt exist...she only has one option..to go to her husband...yes she has a lot of explaining to do..n the accident will finally make her realize wat it cud be like to live without sid..n the thot am sure wud b a scary one!
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anjii i have one word.... FANTASITC!!!!!!! Yaar this post has really cheered me upt today, you nailed every aspect, and made it all crystal clear in such a beautifully portrayed manner, i loved it, seriously yaar ridzy should take her steps towards sid now, because all is obvoius as to how she feels and all the signs are there as well. again hunny amazingly written, good job ๐Ÿ˜Š xx 
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post anjie!!!๐Ÿ‘
Yes,Ridz new life is du to Sid and thats why she belongs now with him only!
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali..........Such a beautiful post.
You have wrote your Heart out.
This is such a post where after reading first 2-3 lines,Everyone's hearts will  get connected with this topic.
I Agree with each & every word said by you.
Well Riddhima ki zindagi par sabse pehla haq Sid aur Sid ka hi hain.
Sid is everything for her.
Riddhima Sid ke baare main jarrur sochegi.
In the meantime,
Hats-off to u ......Anjali๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I got connected with the post in the first para itself.
Stupendouslyfabalouslyfantastical post .๐Ÿ‘
Such a true post it is.......
I'm really Speechless๐Ÿ‘