Ridz Ki Nayi Zindagi-Kis ka Naam Se..SR Fans..

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey frends.πŸ˜›.i was wanting to make this topic for a long time but the exact time or situation was not cming up😊..but now from the precap shown in today..i feel this is the time..Ok the post wat i wanted to open is just one main important and very very logical and straight point...😳

Riddhima..the main person who is in the complicated..most confusing state of her life now...the life of different thoughts..wat to do..how to move on..and wat life has in forward for her will be the decision only made from her side..right is this not wat is the main happening story gng on..wat will ridz decide or do with her life...but now let me ask one simple question to all...no this is not to the people who thinks beyond practicality and the right path of life..who wants to take this negatively or bash it in the sense of any way they need..no this is to all who thinks realisticaly..who wants to be forward..and think in the proper manner ...who can understand the current circumstances..ok the topic..

Ridz ki life...this new life...wher did it come from..why did god give her this many chances to live...why was she saved by that single person all the times when her life was in the most maddest insane and out of control situation...at stake .many times her life was lost(truck.lake scene.)..a person who didnt look at wat will happen to his own life..didnt think anything but keep her safe..make her goals be achieved..then not wanting to ..with all his anger..hatred and all at one go forgotten..just to save her at a situation never expected in one;s life...knwing that later his life..his career all will be jeporadized..but still saved her in the most most unexpected way..(hypothermia situtation)and wen at the same time .wen the circumstance made him into a life staking mode(gunda...car)..he didnt back out..struggled...fought..took all the pain..not even hoping or knwing that will be able to come back to life...then wen the most beautiful moment in his life to take place..that same person whom he trusted to share all to him..left him in the middle of a shore to drown..with no expectations from anyone..the gal who he supposed to hold the hand to his life was sinking in front of him...there also he didnt back out ..make his anger or frustration lead his heart..he again...took her and saved her back into the life of new hope..new ray...new light..new happiness...new wishes..new life...a life given to her by him not that time only but many times..but this time just did he not save her practically but through every act..thru soul..thru mind..and thru heart..made her live a new life with him...by getting married to him...even after he refused to do so...he married her .,.no not just for her parents...or their respect..but with the hope and trust that this woman will surely will be his in this life.....that she will accept that he is her love and future.

So....wat i wanted to convey or rather make it clear...this woman riddhima..is new renewed and a new lived woman...if many has opposite opiniions and thoughts on this..i dont knw how to make it be more properly stated..please guys...why cant u all understand that life does not mean just love...it means to live ur life for the one who loves u too...and here if rids was to be with armaan ...sorry no AR ideas..or commnts meant here..just taking one point...if she was to be with armaan then this all will never happened..yup many hurdles..many obstacles could hav come to ridz life..and she waited for armaan ..then it will be meant tht she was for armaan only...but here she died for armaan number of times..but destiny had smething else written in her fate..some one else..accept it..if it was armaan ..then she would have definltely never got married. and would definitely waited..but noo..and. she got married..tried to move on. got feelings for sid..even though she tried her best to resist them.this all indicated one truth..that is SID is the man in her life...riddhima ki zindagi..yani uski nayi zindagi sid ke naam se hai..aur rehna chahiye!

As..the main point...her life was lost 6 times..che baar mauth aake usse chukhar sid ke kareeb tak hi hamesha lethe gaye..even u want to say coincedentally or for the jist of it..it was meant to be..this new life..the seventh life of hers...was given to her by her husband sid...no other man..he is the persion who stood by her in every over the neck situation in life..who wanted her smile and went to every extent ...yaha tak ki apni khushi aur zindagi ko daav pe lagaake..tried to make her go to arman thinking she will be happy with him..little did he knw tht this woman is not that same person whom he met the first time in the airport..she was now a new rekindled human being ..a figher in emotions..wanting to move on with him..be with him..yes she kept mentioning the marriage point..as she herself is discovering her true feelings for him now...and thru the precap we will see the actual feelings..which was hidden ..burst out...and will mke her to take the most wisest decision of her new life...the life of renuion to sid...Sid is the only person ...repeat..the one and only one who will surely make her the happiest and understand her in every way..just he also needs time..come on he hs the right as wat armaan said..wat haq he has over saying that on ridz..well wat right did armaan have to catch and do all the eye locks wiht ridz..more than that sid has..but yet he was quiet till now ..for ridz...but enough..

So mere jawab...to the question..Ridz Ki Zindagi..NEW LIFE...HONI CHAHIYE SID KE NAAM SE..USKI NAAM KI NISHAANI SE...which should be defintely ..ridz should make sid only put those sacred symbols of love..marriage on her..the symbol of their unity and vishwaas!😳

Seventh Life...as one can say..seven is very omen..very lucky..very sacred..and seven is the number for SR love and life too..see also now 7 months given to them..so they are blessed from above to be one!

No bashers or negaitive comments allowed..please..watever i have mentioned in my post is the real points ..no intentions to say bad or hurt any chars..or any others..so if any unwanted found ..then reports will be send..otherwise...all are most welcome to give ur respected thoughts..and valued points..in regard to this matter.

Here : Commenting in Topics-No SR/Sid Fan would be commenting in AR/Armaan topics and No AR/Armaan Fan would be commenting in SR/Sid Topics. You guys cannot appreciate and respect each others POV/opinion then just stay away from the topics where you know you opinion would not be taken positively.

Edited by rosette80 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SR have always got hurt together - be it physical hurt or emotional hurt , they are together.

SR are 'special' because they are an 'extraordinary love story in an ordinary life.'

For me,SR are defined beyond words...

They are a unique and outstanding couple who have learnt from their mistakes and have taught their partners many useful things...

Uff, I cant get enough of this couple They share a beautiful bond between them 

I can see a long journey waiting for them, they just need to have a healthy communication

They make the tagline of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi true..

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
very well written probably but ........everything here is ILOGICAL.
Only 1 person should be happy and understood rest ...................
Morals, ethics , marriage all is a joke work in bits and pcs............at convienence
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post yaar. Ridz needs to make Sid put those nishaanis back on her and this time it wouldn't be just for the sake of putting it, it would actually signify their bonding. Me waiting for that kodak moment with my camera, hope that moment comes soon.
good postπŸ‘ 

Edited by hewascool90210 - 13 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post Anjie.....

Right now I have nothing to say for or about ridz......she is lucky to have Sid in her life...if she cannot appreciate it...then...her loss....but I do hope she will realize.πŸ˜ƒ...after all its because of him that she has a second lease on lifeπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh...guys who all reserved...mein besabri se intezaar kar rahi hoon..

khushi jaan thanx..and yup...this time it has to be the unity that makes unbreakable relation btwn them..so eager to see it..anyhow it is needed..it will have to come

zaara..thanx yaar..and hmm...ridzie ko ehsaas nahi hua tho woh insaaan nahi hai..sirf apni feelings ko evolve karni jaanthi hongi..but i doubt it..she will realize soon and that is why she will state to armaan sid is her life's part
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

great post rose..............riddhima sometimes just infuriates you with her indecisiveness................but do feel bad for ehr because fate tosses her the twists and turn in life whenever she hopes fora smooth sailing ahead...............really hope she realizes that destiny is not all that bad but rather very good upon her as she got sid as her husband who loves her unconditionally and only wants her happiness................hope she realizes his worth over the time to come...........
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

good post dear

i believe destiny has played its game again, Sid coming there and seeing that, saying all that to rids etc will bring a new chpater in SR lives

Sid is rids present and she knows that deep inside and it will be in her hands nwo to win back Sid again

norzar
i do feel bad for ridz but i feel hurt for sid b/c he was trying to make this marriage work and start with a friendship, but everything just came crashing down under his feet now, nothing is going to convience him that ridz was not at fault, he had really high hope for their marriage and now he even lost that. after the horror scene, ridz is going to bent hell to get through sid now, who knows what will happen now, but i am sure sid will not let ridz come even 2 feet of him.

they hurt each other, but they hurt together, even if sid hurts ridz, he is going to get hurt to, b/c he himself hates it when he hurts ridz. sid always wanted a straight answer from ridz, and he even said it in the precap that if that is what they wanted  they could have said so, he wouldn't have come between them, he wanted ridz happines and in that process he lost his happiness today.

point to be noted: what i hate about the precap is that  armaan grabing sid coller, no ex. can grabe somebody's husband coller less if the wife gave that right to their ex. and what did armaan say that who is he to tell ridz all those stuff, yeah that makes me question what exactly has ridz given to sid , what is he to her, she treats him like a puppet and thinks her husbands dosen't get hurts like a  normal human being i don't get mad at armaan for saying that, i get mad at ridz b/c she hasn't given sid that right to tell armaan what he is to her, neither she could keep their friendship nor could she become a good wife, all ridz has given sid is agony and pain, nothing else.