Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Cookiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!😳

True. In the precap , the last flame of hope in Sid's heart went out and he will never hope again. He will now label Riddhima a distant dream and rather bitterly so. It is a task all uphill for Riddhima now and perhaps this twist was needed to make SR work on their marriage and realize what and how much they mean to each-other. And no, after tomorrow, Riddhima is not borrowing any match sticks from Armaan in her next 700 lives to light up her and Sid's life. 😆

P.S- The answer to the question in your siggy is that 'falling in love' is like a waterfall and 'being in love' is like rowing a boat in a calm placid lake.

Don't u think it's too much to hope from Riddhima? Should we have a revision session with Riddhima and explain step-by-step that she is supposed to LIGHT up Sid's heart and not set it on fire! A crazy n confused chudail with match sticks...I have my doubts *runs away terrified* 😆

Btw, I loved your answer to my siggy question. Very eloquent and thoughtful. Now, I'm off to find another question and you can surprise me with another lovely answer. 😆

~Cookie

Edited by Cookies01 - 14 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi poco,

Again u rocked.......... such a nice post.

After watching the episode, i was very angry with Ridz's actions. But u have cleared my thoughts. Serioulsy the way u expressed, it really changed my aspect towards Ridz.
All the three charaters are so nicely played. Even i felt for Armaan's character, the way he used to be, pls bring him back to reality.
For Sid, really my heart went out for him. Now surely it is Ridz turn to make him understand with her love. The Role reversal concept i loved it. Again congrats for making such a wonderful post. 👏
Edited by ssdtvgojan - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poco do I need to say awesome post.. 😳 they always are , you so beautifully explain everything.. amazing talent yaar.. you are gifted

As of now it seems dead end for SR relationship from Sidz perspective, RIdhhima have to try hard.,. harder.. hardest to make a way or atleast make a u turn to the point where Sid can see life beyond the wall..
I just pray he will be alright 😭😭😭 and Ridzi I felt bad for her today, it was the horrendous nightmare of any married women which she experienced.. I think both need to try hard to pull out their relationship from this everlasting tornado of emotions and misunderstandings 😭
sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Riddhima made peace with her past. She behaved with Armaan like you behave with your friends and it was nice to see her not accusing and abusing Armaan over and over for messing up her life and her marriage with Sid. It seemed as though whatever she and Armaan had in the past , she saw it as a beautiful sweet memory. She knows she cannot and will not go there but she likes that distant memory as a part of her evolution into the woman that she is today. And amidst all this fun , Riddz gave all the signs of a woman who smiles over her first love but embraces her reality - her marriage with an equally happy heart..
Ok Poco, as usual amazing post. Well, yesterday's epi made me feel low not becaz of SR, but i lost all respect 4 Riddhima. I felt wat d hell she is doing, being in d arms of another man, playing mud & water wid him. Has dis woman lost it? I think i became more of Sid while watching d episode & was wondering wat should i wish now. Shud i wish 4 SR together or not?
But ur post esp above para has again brought bak some respect for d woman (wont say totally). I started watching d epi in a new light & m again want SR TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER.😃😃
priyeah1 thumbnail
SID: do you love me? Should we give this a try?

RIDZ: weep weep weep

SID: OK, now really, do you want to talk like a mature human being?

RIDZ: weep..pause..weep...RUN to lonavala along with the ex

SID: Boiling mad

RIDZ: U doubting my mahaanta? weep weep weeeeeeeeeeeep. still no talky.

SID: Im so done dana dan done.

ARMAAN *still wondering* : Does she love me?

RIDZ: still weeping.....

This is freakin sad. Ridz is an embarassment of a woman. Is she so naive that she cannot see the two men so affected by her? She always wants to be this damsel in distress, which by the way, is a joke.

Pocahontas: Nice update, U write well :) I can only vent, lol.
Edited by priyeah1 - 14 years ago
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Dear....!!
SID's excellent journey in DMG2 and wonderful performances are unbeliveble.....Yes, this messages is too everyone.....Not only woman....Man can also suffers big...!! SID's journey has started in Sanjivani with brat and happy go lucky person....and look at this.....SID.....The self less man.....wonderful person is losing every coin he has.....and that is character Karan Wahi played beautifully...!!
His destiny always has played enough with him...!!  But always Poco wonderful written...!!
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pocohontos,
If not already, soon you'll have a huge fan crowd demanding for your analysis every day.
Awesome Post!

My thoughts regarding today's episode ....

Riddhima - Has a humongous task ahead... God give her all the strength.
Sid - my heart went out to this guy... All signs that we will get back our sexyface dude back...But I really am dying for some meaningful conversation amongst SR...It looks like it will another long wait.
Armman - What do i say? When will we see him coming off his lala-land? As much as Sid/Riddhima have mislead him, Doesn't this guy have a mind of his own? Anyway waiting to see the old humourous lovable Dr.Armaan back.
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post poco

No one at fault but situation arise where each one r watch other as fault.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Hey Poco,

Was waiting for your post coz today was one of the best episodes of DMG after a long long time...It really has paved way for the story to move forward n no matter how much the AR fans rejoice at the AR scenes, today's episode has only confirmed the story is moving towards SR.

I loved Yuvi n Sid's convo in the locker room...how yuvi tells sid to not let go of something tht belongs to him...TJ's call worked like an anchor for a drowning man n a flicker of hope rekindled in his otherwise wounded heart...Main aa raha hoon ridhhima he says to himself...it was so poignant i was almost choked!

I actually liked the AR scenes...although it was armaan who started the convo bout their past (dunno which la la land he still is in) it was nice to see 2 ppl who were in love once reminisce bout their beautiful memories...i ve done this myself so many times n smiled...but ppl tend to read too much into ridhhima's smile tht it indicates her love for armaan...to me it indicated how much she loved those memories...the one line tht ruined it for me was armaan saying he s still mad bout her...anyways enuf bout tht one...

Today i remember wat shanky had told armaan..tht he wants ridhhima to be strong...he wants her to embrace her future by facing her past not running away from it...wat she sees in the water is the reflection of a dream..a dream tht cud not turn into a reality but nonetheless was beautiful...the realization tht she is no longer in tht phase of her life makes her quickly wipe it away...

When she says i dont wanna think bout wat u r thinking armaan n i dont wanna be weak..she says something else after tht..she says main iss dard ko apni zindagi se duur hi rakhna chahti hoon...i interpret it as her saying tht she doesnt want her past to overpower her present n future...its a powerful past n today she has a choice to go to armaan...something she dint have wen armaan had not returned...but she s not even thinking in tht direction...i wonder wats stopping her...the point is she s finally come to terms wit her past - a beautiful one n now wants to move on...truly...

The precap is actually awesome coz ridhhima did learn to live without armaan but she hasnt learned to live without sid..n the feeling tht she might lose him forever wud definitely make her realize wat he means to her...today i remember the ridhhima who was on her way to pune to tell sid wat he means to her...tomorrow her heart will finally give her the answer to tht question...n now its upto her to win her husband back - the husband who held her hand at a time when every1 had deserted her...

N Poco..awesome post...as usual...u must b gettin so bored na lissening to the same things over n over again 😉

Very ell written, Rappzie!👏

Yes, I remembered Shankypanks when Riddhima stayed in her limits and happily accepted her time with Armaan as a gone by era. There were no regrets , no guilt , just a fond memory of what she had. It didn't happen , fine , she is beginning to become cool with it. The episode emphasized that Roddhima's exit from Armaan and her entry into Sid's heart has begun. Now, you know that even though Sid gave Riddz the choice to go back to Armaan, why the woman cried rivers over the divorce papers and hated the thought that Sid can even think of separating her from himself.

I don't know and I don't care who interpreted what of the episode , and i don't know what will happen tomorrow , but for me , Riddz' journey to Sid with a heart being released from the shackles of the past has begun. 😳

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Nizty I love you 🤗 *runs up to you with a box of chocolates*

Awesome post.

Right well SR well we know that Riddhima is going to have to work her butt of to regain Sid's trust but what stuck out for me in all these scenes was Sid was ready for the future, Riddhima had come to terms with her life and Armaan he was still stuck in a dream and it wasn't nice it is time for Armaan to accept the fact the world has moved on and so does he.

Today I loved as an episode because we saw AR as friends, best friends and that I can never deny them because they know each other well whether they want to or not, I mean there are things Armaan doesn't know about her but he still knows her. That was what has been shown, the way AR know each other but now as friends the dynamics have changed.

Sid was fabulous and I loved his smile he was so cute and sweet and I can't wait to watch DMG next week 😆

Chocolates?😳😳😳😳😳😳

Yippie! 🥳

Yes, Riddhima is ready for the future and that is Sid. And it is important that she truly moves on from Armaan or else she will never be able to convince Sid that she loves him and that she is truly his. In any case, after the horror that Sid has seen, it is no less than a PhD thesis or maybe even worse.

Sid knows what he feels for Riddhima , it's now Riddhima's turn to see and feel what Sid is to her. And this is only the beginning. 👏