6/5 - Sid-Riddz: Jalta hai dil roshni ke liye.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Today , I am not going into episode detailing as mostly it focused on how Sid is trying to hold on to the silken thread of hope , how Riddhima is beginning to make peace with her past without howling, screaming and accusing, how Armaan refuses to wake up and see the reality. We all saw that and i need not  go into details of saying those things over and over.

Siddhanth was told lies by TJ so that Sid comes to see Riddz immediately in Lonavla. But were they lies really? No, they were not..... not really. Riddz had cried at the mere mention of Sid and recalling how bitter and aggressive things had become between them. It is just that Sid was not there to witness those tears and her emotional frustration for him. If he had seen those, there was no need for TJ to lie to him..... Sid would have hugged her until she stopped fighting back. Destiny. Riddz' feelings for Sid are true but now, today , where they stand, Riddz will have  to crash heaven and earth to get make him believe that behind all the lies that TJ told him , Riddz' feelings for Sid were true. It feels beautiful inside to see Sid so happy , so hopeful, thinking of all the bitter-sweet times with Riddhima , smiling and promising himself that he is going to keep her like a queen and forever smiling. Little does he know that the accidental spectacle awaiting him in Lonavla is going to slice his heart into so many pieces that he will never be able to stitch it back again.....

We have no idea what a person goes through when the last thread of hope that he or she is holding on to is snapped away by the knives of fate. Today, Sid is that man and his last attempt to hope , love and believe in Riddhima and himself has suffered an avalanche.

In the precap, SR and A stand in a situation where none of them is wrong , none of them has evil intentions to hurt the other BUT....... The scene , the timing, the situation , the circumstance and the back story of each one of them is such that neither can you blame Sid for reading everything wrong and blowing out the last candle in his heart , nor can you help feeling sorry for Riddhima who would never dream of cheating on Sid but the situation that she is caught in and the man that she is caught with , she knows more than the audience that she will never be able to explain herself. Riddhima will never be able to explain the situation that Sid saw her in verbally..... it is only through her love, loyalty , perseverance and commitment that she can someday drill into Sid's head and heart that once she married him , held his hand , he was , he is and he always will be the one. And the problem is that Riddz has a history of breaking Sid's trust and a rather ugly one but she had managed to win over Sid that time..... now, you can only hope that she is able to do the same again this time round.

I don't know about the future but today , Riddhima made peace with her past. She behaved with Armaan like you behave with your friends and it was nice to see her not accusing and abusing Armaan over and over for messing up her life and her marriage with Sid. It seemed as though whatever she and Armaan had in the past , she saw it as a beautiful sweet memory. She knows she cannot and will not go there but she likes that distant memory as a part of her evolution into the woman that she is today. And amidst all this fun , Riddz gave all the signs of a woman who smiles over her first love but embraces her reality - her marriage with an equally happy heart..

Tomorrow, of course is the beginning of Riddhima's exam. All this while, it was Sid who was making all the efforts that he could to make Riddhima smile - win her back - make this marriage work - speak to her - plead with her but what now? For Sid, the disturbing sight has put an ice slab on the loving man inside him. He never had any hope in any case , thanks to his assumptions and Riddz' silence and when he gathered it , it blew out of his hands with a gust of wind. I wish you peace, Sid. Peace.

Will Sid even recognize Riddhima when he regains consciousness? Will he even want to see her? And Riddhima? She knows she was caught on the wrong foot but she is as pristine as Sid's innocence. Two rights and one wrong thought...... or is it exactly what we need to get the SR story to the next level?

And as i sign off , a few words for the creatives. The Armaan i saw in the precap - holding Sid's collar and telling him that he had no right to speak Riddhima - yes, Riddhima Siddhanth Modi- Sid's wife  like that is not the Armaan i know or the Armaan i will ever like to know. The Armaan i know is the man who hugged Sid , who wished Riddhima happiness smiling through tears  and who nursed Sid's wounds after hitting, I hope you remember him. 

P.S- " Jalta hai dil roshni ke liye" means the heart burns to light up the world.

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone,πŸ€—

nitica.

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow poco i just loved the title -" Jalta hai dil roshni ke liye"

so u are still watching DMG finding some sense in this senseless tale!!!πŸ€”

cheers Buddy
Kai
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

wow poco i just loved the title -" Jalta hai dil roshni ke liye"

so u are still watching DMG finding some sense in this senseless tale!!!πŸ€”

cheers Buddy
Kai

You know me well enough to answer that question yourself. I am supposed to be PINK. 😳 I am glad you liked the title.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh dear Once again a lovely post.

Yes it's showtime for riddhima modi now she has to go to any limits to win her PATI"S trust back and make him happy again and we all know that she can do it if she's determined enough.
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think that Riddhima's mind is basically what the creatives have had to consider with Armaan's return and thats the reality of things.

With regards to Riddhima's character, she was at this stage where she was angry with both Sid and Armaan, despite this she felt she should go and talk to Sid but fate did not have that in mind and she ended up following Dr. Kirti's orders to go to Lonavla.

Upon reaching there, Riddhima's been in that "angry young woman, prioritising only my professional life now" phase. The only way she can fulfil that is by ignoring Armaan as much as possible making conversation only if and when required.

Tamana's plan backfired...but I wouldn't say it has changed anything. Riddhima has the hardest job of trying to balance her marriage with her ex fiance who has returned and the choice has been clear. Siddhant only. But it didn't hurt to be nice once in a while...especially when there was no need to be angry. Riddhima has been in her own world for so long hating everything around her that I don't blame herself for smiling at old memories even then she was hesitant because she thought she was doing something wrong, "Main kamzor nahi parna chahti" i.e. My past with you is beautiful but it does not change where I am at now and I will not let the thoughts overcome me either. Everyone has fond memories of another, its not as if Riddhima was thinking of Armaan as her boyfriend again she was simply reminiscing and that in my view is not wrong. We all have fond memories which we like to think about now and again..especially when we revisit the place with that person.  I agree it's as if she's remembering sweet moments spent with a friend. Note, Armaan is the one who triggers the memories in the first place else Riddhima, especially in the current light, does not want to be the first to remember her personal life, any of the memories in her life, nor anyone associated with it.

However, it is Armaan who expects alot more than that which is where we go wrong, no matter how much Riddhima keeps trying to get him to stay away he will follow because he cares (and he is not married). Riddhima's inability to walk means Armaan lifts her up, Armaan is the one who is lost when he looks at Riddhima but Riddhima is the one who looks away. For Sid it is a minsunderstanding cause Riddhima's actions and mind tell two different stories. And sometimes seeing is not believing. Riddhima cries because she has been caught in a moment, if Armaan had not been there of course she would have just stood there limping towards the orpahnage potentially worsening her injury! Note that even through the jungle Armaan only holds Riddhima's arm as a sign of support because even if she limps she is not incapable but after pushing her into the water she fails to move and that is where and why the means by which he helps her change.

I agree with Sid for being angry, his anger is justified. However, I think the only bad decision Riddhima made was to not inform Sid she was leaving. Riddhima prioritises Sid alone, yet because she was angry she fails to converse with him which is why the misunderstanding arises. Else nothing has changed, only that Sid will not be annoyed cannot wait to see what happens :)

My opinion, no offence meant x

P.s. FAB POST POCU! Yaar tum thak nahi jaati same cheezein sun ke? I know I feel terrible for having to repeat the same compliments, but what can I do your posts are so truthful and realistic I don't even think I need to praise you! Pyar and big jappies! xx
amazing postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

even i don't know how ridz will expalin to sid and win him back, it seems as imposible as brining someone back from death, but sid is going through so much now and his dream came crashing down when he saw that horror scene, he is not going to be the same sid anymore now, i am going to miss that cute doctore now, sid will loose hope in love, marriage, friends and trust for ridz. sid woun't be sid anymore now.😭
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yay!! you posted! πŸ˜†
Totally agree. If a woman is still bitter or shedding tears about first love then she is not over it. But today she smiled, she talked, she remembered. It was wonderful. She has started to get over Armaan.

I am not sure what will happen after the accident but ohh!!! Rids will need to walk through fire this time to fix this mess.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Oh dear Once again a lovely post.

Yes it's showtime for riddhima modi now she has to go to any limits to win her PATI"S trust back and make him happy again and we all know that she can do it if she's determined enough.

Yeah, it is showtime for Riddhima Modi. Absolutely. Yes, she can win Sid back if she tries. She has done it before and she can do it again. 😳

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When I lose hope you come with your post banging on my door!!!!!!!!! I come right back in the grip of SR ......and still HOPE.
Loved yr post once again SIGH !!!!!!!!!
Best part ..of yr post...............would love 2 see Ridz trying to get her hubby back and hope the creatives remember what Armaan was ............!!!!!!!

Sid please dont let her get away easily ........
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Poco your posts just make one go ad think on a whole new level..
Its great reading your post as always and today I was happy as well as sad while seeing the episode...

For the first time,like Riddhima,I also had a smile on my face seeing Armaan and Riddhima in the jungle and while they were fighting with each other...

As you said,Riddhima,today,made peace with her past..
I have to admit that today I liked their friendly romance and their smiles as for me it was a memorable moment because now Riddhima would truly move on with her husband for a new life...

I did not like Armaan's behaviour with Sid and he was not to do that as he did not have the right to do so...
Riddhima will again have to start with scratch to prove her innocence to Sid just as Sid had to...

It was a good episode as it took the track to a whole new level..