Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

See, once the SR 7month track starts , they will have to give Armaan a new story unless they are planning to chop him. πŸ˜”

a new entry coming in.....we will have a parallel track going on......SR and new gal with Armaan.....by then Armaan would have been broken down to pieces as well.......😳....perfect time for a new breeze of life...with new hopes....
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

love you buffyπŸ€—
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajni786

BINGOOOOOOO.....
His love for her will now become strength and guide her......it will become a determination for her to achieve yet again.....so mrs modi.....crying aint gonna help baby.......u gotta prove urself now.....get down to work....and she is going the right path by first trying to cut off completely that 1 chapter where everything is arising from, Armaan.😳

Sounds all beautiful - His love will guide her EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But she wont know he loves herπŸ˜•
Lennie thumbnail

So really this is the ultimate test for Ridz

Her Agni pariksha or something???

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~Hello Shello. Kaise ho?

what i hate about the precap is that armaan grabing sid coller, i don't blame armaan but i blame ridz b/c no ex. can grab someones else husband collers lets if the wife given them that right, ridz has treadted sid like a puppet, who thinks that her husband dosen't get hurt at all by her, she didn't even bother to call him to tell him that she will talk to him later when she gets back. has ridz ever given that right to sid to tell the world that yes they are married, what is she doing, she is not even wearing her suhaag ka nishan, then i don't blame armaan for grabing sid like that,it is ridz who has made armaan think that yeah she still loves me b/c she dosen't treat this marriage as a marriage or give a dame about her huaband.

all ridzs need to do was wear her suhaag ki nishan and everyones mouth would have been shut and armaan eyes would have open and he would  have already realize that ridz is married to sid now, but it is too late now, sid will take that right from ridz now, she will loose the most purest things in this world and that will be to call herself a married women and dr. riddhima siddhant modi, damage has been done and it is a huge one to.
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan730

~Hello Shello. Kaise ho?

Hi Jaan, how are you

Looks like your OS aint coming true coz Sid is def gonna confront themπŸ˜‰
nikita_88 thumbnail
Loved Nitzy's post

Hey Jaan

For all those who haven't here is a link to my post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1390666

Originally posted by: Lennie

So really this is the ultimate test for Ridz

Her Agni pariksha or something???

she asked for it and she will get it in full swings now
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

a new entry coming in.....we will have a parallel track going on......SR and new gal with Armaan.....by then Armaan would have been broken down to pieces as well.......😳....perfect time for a new breeze of life...with new hopes....

If the channel and the creatives want to run this show with both TRP and dignity, that is the only way to be. 😳