Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

Sid is burning and i have no idea what he is going to do or how he will go about it but one thing is sure, he wil hurt himself alot

indeed lenz, sid is bruning, with anger, hurt, betrayal, and love the poor guys is more confused and hurt than anyone atm, he really is unsure of what to believe and what to do, i am just so feeling bad about the pain these CV's keep deciding to put him through, hasn;t he proved himself enough times? what mare intehaam does he have to go through? xx
rzaman19 thumbnail
i guess we'll have to wait and see tazzy.. Hope they give Siddhima a true love story!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Taz hunπŸ€—......I love the title.......and the post....πŸ˜ƒ

Sid was disheartened when he found out his wife left with not so much as a word.....and in his mind she went where she wanted/choose  to go....but he still probably has excuzes lined up in his mnd ...because he still beleives in her in them............but then in lonavala he's completely destroyed......his trust ...his belief......destroyed
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

wonderful post Tazzy!..i love it! πŸ‘πŸΌ..Sid is indeed in pain!..poor guy!..Rids first not only ignored him when he tried to speak to her..but she also went to lonavla without telling him..she stood him up waiting for hey like a fool in the terrace! ..

she should have at least had the courtesy to call him and tell him about her departure!..she is ill treating him..again and again!..it's like she has no respect for him nor she cares about his feelings!..

and don't let me start on the shameless act of her being in Arman's arms without any resistant!..both looking at each other with dreamy eyes!..if i was a man and i would see my wife in another man's arms i will beat them both and then spit on them!..and later divorce the---!

sorry if i come out strong 😳..but i am disgusted 🀒 and i consider all that behaviors as betrayal!...i hate both of them!

Thankyouu yaar, and i know! if i were sid wifey (oh how i wish 😍 lol) then i would never do any of this to him! and moreover if i were the hubby then i would get a truck and run them both down! i mean honestly what is going on???? what disgusting beahvaiour are they trying to portray???? that it is justified for a married woman to be in the arms of her ex lover? its disgraceful i tell you! un CV's ko na main jootha se thappad daina chate hoon! and no worries hunny i too have strong feelings about the ill-mannered way in which ridzy is treating sid, i sometimes feel as if she does not deserve him, yeh kis tara ki bivi hain? always causing him pain, and when he takes steps to get rid of all misunderstandings and try and make effort with her, she again does something to hurt him!! xxx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Taz hunπŸ€—......I love the title.......and the post....πŸ˜ƒ

Sid was disheartened when he found out his wife left with not so much as a word.....and in his mind she went where she wanted/choose  to go....but he still probably has excuzes lined up in his mnd ...because he still beleives in her in them............but then in lonavala he's completely destroyed......his trust ...his belief......destroyed

Buffy Yaar πŸ€— i feel like crying, these CV's put sid through so much pain it breaks my heart seing him like this, 😭 all his hopes are being shattered one by one, and i am not even going to try and defend ridzy or ammy because frankly they both know for a fact that what they are doing is wrong, yet they still do it, well that just goes to show how much respect they have towards sid!!! xxx

once again great postπŸ‘

i agree, yes she needs to give answer now. it is now or never, sid has suffere silence for a long time now, and it is time ridz feels his pain to the core. didn't ridz once said that sid was testing her if she will choose him and said he broked her heart for doubting her like that, and now what is she doing, she is the who is making him doubt her day by day and after the precap, his doubt will turn into reality. what is ridz going to say now about doubting her, is she going to say no sid you are making a mistake, you are wrong you eyes is blind folded, whatever you saw it was an illousion, the hell it is illousin, she has hurt sid beyond anyhtign now and sid is not going to take it anymore and it is right to,b/c no hisband could see those horror scene and forgets it, ridz has to answer and she better, otherwise she is done for sure.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome, great, splendid, amazing, remarkable.......and list will go long way if i keep adding them. Tazzy; once again you proved that you are a great great analyzer and extremly talent person. I loved it and agree with your point of view!!

Keep writing more!!

tazy

keep posting the topic, it makes everyone feels good and light hearted and escape from the insanity for once.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great, Again such a nice topic and Sid's feeling were expressed wonderfully. Keep going.......πŸ‘πŸΌ

Even i felt so sad on seeing Ridz in Armaan hands, WTH Why she is allowing him to lift her? SId's pain OHHHHH i am not able to control my anger over RIDZ.😑 Now it is Ridz turn, Enough Sid!!!! Let the girl come to you.......IGNORE HER COMPLETELY..........

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 TazzyA

live in this limbo like state waiting on the outskirts for you to choose me, because there is a chance that you may never do that, I need to know where I stand, if you plan on going through with the 7 month ultimatum, and more importantly what your heart wants, Ridzy seeing you in Ammy's arms destroyed me, but it also gave me a steely form of resolution, I Will Not Give Up, I Need My Answers From You, && Need To Know How You Feel, Soon Ridzy, I will approach you soon. I Love You

Totally agree with yr beautiful post. Sure Sid will get his answers .........
NOW R has no choice but to answer........