SR - Bubble Bubble Toil && Trouble

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, so after seeing the epi's for past two days I have had an inspiration from watching SID and also have been inspired by you friends and fellow fans. Right so this is one of my Sid – Terpretations in which I will try to portray Sid's POV in the best way I can, oh and btw I am combining two sides, the first part of it will be sid's POV on the BB court, and the second will be based on how he feels when seeing Ammy and Ridzy in lonavla. Again thanks to all the friends and fellow fans who helped support me throughout my past posts. As always positive comments, constructive criticism is permitted however bashing is not.

Sid (Part 1):

"Smack, Smack, Smack" this is the only sound I hear, whilst standing in this desolate basketball court. The sound is being emitted from the basket ball as it smacks against the depressing grey tarmac. One word keeps zooming through my mind like an insistent bee..... "Why"

Why did you do this ridzy? What possibly compelled you to go to lonavla? Was my request simply too bland for you? Was it so terrible that you were instead lured to the orphanage where Ammy is? Here I was waiting like a fool for your arrival, wondering whether you would show, and then there's you who decided to ditch me and go to lonavla! Did my feelings mean so little to you, that you didn't even find it the slightest bit necessary to inform me of your departure? I was willing to have a meaningful conversation with you regarding our future, to attempt to start afresh, so that we could begin our relationship again, But No! It seems you had a different agenda altogether! WHY? I hate myself for questioning your motives, for doubting you, but ridzy you are compelling me to do this, what else am I to make of your actions? I go out of my way to insist on talking to you, even asking you to meet me on the terrace, and then you go gayab on me! And who do I gain my answers from? None other than stella the gossip lover of sanjeevni! Argh! I am going to drive myself insane with all these questions, I need to go to lonavla myself, and find out the truth, from you and you only.

Sid (Part 2):

No this can't be, how could this have happened? Ridzy why? Do you even realize the absolute pain I felt when seeing you in Ammy's arms? I know I had suspicions of your feelings towards him but never for a moment did I stop to think about what I would do if they were true! As I stood and watched in horrified, stony silence, whilst he carried you tenderly in his arms, I felt like someone had shot me several times over, I felt like my world was crashing down at my feet, the pain of it all reverberated through me like a ping pong ball in a glass cage and YOU! You didn't even protest!! Then suddenly, I felt, anger, anger like I have never felt before, what right did Ammy have to hold you in such a manner? Granted yes he still loved you, and you may still love him, but you were the one who kept telling me that he was your past, so are you insinuating that it is justified for your past to hold you in such a manner? To look at you in that way? Ridzy I have come to gain answers from you, and this time I will not leave until I get them, I love you of course I do, more than anything in the world, but I cannot suffer this pain any longer, I cannot live in this limbo like state waiting on the outskirts for you to choose me, because there is a chance that you may never do that, I need to know where I stand, if you plan on going through with the 7 month ultimatum, and more importantly what your heart wants, Ridzy seeing you in Ammy's arms destroyed me, but it also gave me a steely form of resolution, I Will Not Give Up, I Need My Answers From You, && Need To Know How You Feel, Soon Ridzy, I will approach you soon. I Love You.

By Tazzy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
first of all ..
love the title
it sprang up some other embarassing memories 😆

second, fantabulous post tazzy
in the first part, Sid would've still thought that there was somoe hope for them. He would've wanted to go to Lonavla and fix their married life once in for all. The second part is where he was completely destroyed. Honestly, nothing can hurt a husband than seeing his wife in the arms of another man, who even used to be his wife's ex. Ouch His whole world fell apart that second
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago

Any sane , sensible and sensitive person can see that this Riddhima is totally Sid's creation - he met her when she was at the worst in her life , endured her hatred throughout but stood by her firmly. He not only saved her life many times but also taught her to hope again.Riddhima first developed respect and honour for Sid for going ahead and marrying her inspite of her suicide attempt - and as time went by , she fell in love with Sid's good soul - and you could see her glowing. She was happy again and was looking forward to a life again. Only because Sid was there for her and with her.

People who call this a COMPROMISE and nothing more have a rather errrrrmm.. view of how feelings happen and where life can take you. They are yet to see life in all it's shades.

Ridd has often said that she had forgotten how to live. Sid not only saved her life but gave her hope, reason and dreams to live on.

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

first of all ..

love the title
it sprang up some other embarassing memories 😆

second, fantabulous post tazzy
in the first part, Sid would've still thought that there was somoe hope for them. He would've wanted to go to Lonavla and fix their married life once in for all. The second part is where he was completely destroyed. Honestly, nothing can hurt a husband than seeing his wife in the arms of another man, who even used to be his wife's ex. Ouch He whole world fell apart that second

Lol thanx V 😊 and yes it brings back memores for me too, it seemed like an apt title as that how the anger must have been within SID, boiling! lol and i know, how ridzy can even forget for a second her relationship with him i do not know 😭 xx i hted seing him so upset yaar, xx
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow yaar realy all my word that i can in English is finished now lol i dont have any other word to say realy beautiful i have to say my fav word KYA BAT KYA BAT KYA BAT 👏 👏.

Love Leena:)
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: AfghanLeena

wow yaar realy all my word that i can in English is finished now lol i dont have any other word to say realy beautiful i have to say my fav word KYA BAT KYA BAT KYA BAT 👏 👏.

Love Leena:)

lol leena thankyouu yaar 😊 i am glad i always have you lovely support 😊 xx
rzaman19 thumbnail

I know riddhima tells armaan soon that sid is her present and he is a part of her life. but in the scenes both riddhima and armaan are crying. I don't understand y she is not acknowledging the fact she had feelings for sid as well. She shud atleast tell armaan that she has feelings for her husband so it doesn't seem like she is only staying wid sid due to marital obligation. CVs are making it look like its just her duty to stay with sid so even if they end up together it will feel fake. Shud sid even take her back after all that she has been doing after marriage wid armaan. .. sometimes all over him in stairs or in his arms letting him touch her.. She cud've easily told him to stay away and cleared up misunderstanding. Somehow when she does the wrong thing she gets away with it.. Y shud sid get second hand goods?? she betta earn his love and not just expect him to be running around her like a dog trying to hav a conversation.
Also i wudnt trust cvs that the latest SBB preview of  ridz telling armaan to go away from her life  ..is her final decision. As we all know somethin mite happen straight after and they may drag on the decision for another 7 months!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sid is burning and i have no idea what he is going to do or how he will go about it but one thing is sure, he wil hurt himself alot

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wonderful post Tazzy!..i love it! 👍🏼..Sid is indeed in pain!..poor guy!..Rids first not only ignored him when he tried to speak to her..but she also went to lonavla without telling him..she stood him up waiting for hey like a fool in the terrace! ..

she should have at least had the courtesy to call him and tell him about her departure!..she is ill treating him..again and again!..it's like she has no respect for him nor she cares about his feelings!..

and don't let me start on the shameless act of her being in Arman's arms without any resistant!..both looking at each other with dreamy eyes!..if i was a man and i would see my wife in another man's arms i will beat them both and then spit on them!..and later divorce the---!

sorry if i come out strong 😳..but i am disgusted 🤢 and i consider all that behaviors as betrayal!...i hate both of them!
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: rzaman19

I know riddhima tells armaan soon that sid is her present and he is a part of her life. but in the scenes both riddhima and armaan are crying. I don't understand y she is not acknowledging the fact she had feelings for sid as well. She shud atleast tell armaan that she has feelings for her husband so it doesn't seem like she is only staying wid sid due to marital obligation. CVs are making it look like its just her duty to stay with sid so even if they end up together it will feel fake. Shud sid even take her back after all that she has been doing after marriage wid armaan. .. sometimes all over him in stairs or in his arms letting him touch her.. She cud've easily told him to stay away and cleared up misunderstanding. Somehow when she does the wrong thing she gets away with it.. Y shud sid get second hand goods?? she betta earn his love and not just expect him to be running around her like a dog trying to hav a conversation.
Also i wudnt trust cvs that the latest SBB preview of  ridz telling armaan to go away from her life  ..is her final decision. As we all know somethin mite happen straight after and they may drag on the decision for another 7 months!

very wisely sadi hunny, in some ways i don not think ridzy deserves sid, ezp not after putting him through so much pain, and also i do not trust CV's they always change their minds, if ridzy was happy with her decision she would not have to she croc tears and make it seem like obligation, she should say whats in her heart rather than her mind xx