puts the biggest smile on your face🤗
siddra_4_lyf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Love ur updates - too gud!!!!!!!!
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even the dullest of epis makes me crack up wen i read ur updates ......good job Nupur....
JAANA CANCEL .....was the best part ......
Of course our dear old Nanaji could have spilled the beans but then that would make it so easy for us.....the CVs wudnt do that for us...torturing us and almost killing us is more of their style....

Feel sad for Monghi though , all her armaans dashed to the ground ....and Birwa's declaring her Honeymoon was totally 🤢 ....i think Birang would have stoned faced expressions even on their honeymoon.....
The Merry Go Round starts once again wid Santu in the jasoos mode......

I hope DM gets a slightest hint from what Nanaji said ....he almost mentioned that Birwa did something years ago and Khemi ........if no one noticed it then all are big time duffords there .......

One more thing ......is Toral ever going to deliver ?????? i think the CVs have totally forgotten that its a 9 month phase .....not even her tummy is growing ......no checkup wid doctors.....no medicines on time ....i hope she too hasnt forgotten that she is expecting ......Edited by Jes75 - 14 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the beautifully written update.
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nupur for ur hilarious update🤣, just love it😆
Well I knew it Mahan Santu wont make it spill the bean soo soon by Nanaji the so called "Raaz", Mrs Sherlock holmes put her cap I think she will now investigate Belmonde University😉, did she ever see the university😆 I think Santu and her partner Champu will go specially London what say😆🤣 maybe she'll get remember this name by Bansuri or Ungrateful itself who know she went there for studying, lets see how the track will develop😕
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nupur for your witty update you make Kashtini seem Wow😊 can't stop laughing after I read this: Please prepare for some very cheap behavior & acting my Witchy-Woo, I feel like doing her BOOO!She sees Mongi, flutters eyelashes, tries to lure & allures Sarang for Ho-ney-Moo-N nite..'Result: Gag Gag-Puke Puke!0 Chemistry there, She might as well be talking to her Cow!
So true Birwa and Sarang lack Chemistry and anyways Miss Witchy-woo is upto something harmful and dreadful and we viewers will have kasht but hoping CVs don't make it borini.
Edited by cuterosy - 14 years ago
iSakshi thumbnail
thnx for the lovely written update nupur my dear 👍🏼
MY POV...

It was a good episode according to me... It makes sense now why santu didnt want phcycho to leave...
1. she doesnt want her hubby to brake his promise  that he made to the famous... SUBHI..😆🤢....
2. It will give her the opportunity to do some jasoos work on her jamai...😆

n e way... I have to give it up for nana-ji the man at least made an effort.. almost blurting out the raaz... but it was sooo obvious that mrs mahiyavanshi was going to put a stop to it...😃 hopefully pati dev dm wud ask his patni later on why she did so... I am loving every second of their little eye convo.. even today when he said aye santudi.. their eyes spoke..to eachother.😍😍... I am sorry but bird brain does not deserve hunky shanky... she did him wrong.. and needs to do a whole lot more then.. emotional blackmailing and whining abt sandeep... when she herself didnt let go of him.. Love u shanky...😍😍.... so our pyari santu is in full undercover mode... 👏... hope she'll find out soon what her jamai's intentions are... Please make sure u tell ur hubby in advance just incase for future refrence these m monkeys starts to screech .... ur hubby wubby can support u 😍😍...
⭐️6/10
NO COMMENT ON SNAKE, PHSYCO, CHUCKY'S SISTER!!!! 😡😡😡
Edited by DmLovesSantu - 14 years ago
sanrajfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
? is mongi going to stay in the house as well? didn't understand
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Too good!!!

Thanks Nups!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update, oh gosh I can't stop laughing.

3X.........Jana cancel
shanky stayed.....jana cancel 🤣
monghi stayed....jana cancel 🤣

Santu is bored with her no-thrill life so ...🤣 🤣 🤪so true that girl alway's has to have her hands and nose in cats and & dogs business. 😆