5th May- Mera Pati sirf Mera Kaise Hai???

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Namaste & Hello to my lovely Bandini deeviyan-saheliyan??
Is it an unwritten Law of ALL Ektaa show?
~You Love One?. Marry None!!
You Marry Another One?.. Who is not Your chosen One!~

Waah Re Ektaa Maa?.Teri Maya Tu He samjhaa!!
Oh well, Lets dive in the tormented world of BaD-ining.

And the Saga continues, just when the Witchy-Woo Birwa is leaving the home,
Mata-Sant-OO opens her big wide mouth.
She wants Witch-Woo-Birwa to continue staying in her house,
coz Once your house Always your house!!
Sant-OO Batoes her NEW mufti-ka-gyaan, which is That beti has more Haq on the house then Bahu!!!
Witch-Woo-Birwa is soooo NOT impressed?
Marroes some attitude about, "hey am I in or out of this house?please decide!!"
DM's Verdict:- IN
Result: Jana CANCEL!!

Besharam Party kudos & come back inside.
Next, Oh gawd?I can't do this?.
Please prepare for some very cheap behavior & acting my Witchy-Woo, I feel like doing her BOOO!
She sees Mongi, flutters eyelashes, tries to lure & allures Sarang for Ho-ney-Moo-N nite..?
Result: Gag Gag-Puke Puke!
0 Chemistry there, She might as well be talking to her Cow!

Next Hiten comes to Moo-inngi & they have some cute Bhai-behan moments.
Moo-ngi is Leaving, She says good-bye to everyone but NaNaji is very annoyed.
He says to DM "Aapne hamesha Meri bachiyon is kuch an kuch cheena hai?.kabhi un ka Haq-kabhi un ki kushi"
He wants to say more, opens up all the secrets?but uffffff Sant-oo comes in front & stops him non-verbally.
Tamasha Khatam..Paisa Hazam!!!

BUT?But?..DM steps in?..*sigh*
Now all you deviyan, please get ready for some Serious-Satya-Gyaan from DM.
Ready? Ok, to begin with, he is looking very good in his hara Maakhmal ka kurta, & the way he stands and?..err?.
Ok sorry back to Mudda, he says, "Sambandh sirf Janam se nazi bante, aur yeh ghar Mongi ka utna he hai jitna Birwa ka?" TAALIYAN!!
hence it's decided that Birwa will have her Bidaai from Maha-Vela-logon-ka-Mansion!
Impressed? Moo-ngi is..?.& decides Jana CANCEL!!!

Next, Shanky feels Mahyavanshi Mansion is getting overcrowded & decides to leave.
Nandini is not happy, Kaddu comes & acts like Present Biwi, not Past-Biwi?..& wants him to stay.
Angel-Shanky ALSO decides, Jana CANCEL!!

Next Our Desi Sherlocki-Holmi-Santu is bored of no-thrill life, &
decides to don the Sherlock Cap again to now snoop around on Besharam Sarang. Right then some of his things come & OF-COURSE falls in front of her. She picks it, reads it, & goes A-HA Belmont University??naam kuch jana pechcana sa hai?Shayad meri Sherlcok-giri-degree wahan se he hai........!
Freeze?..Give me some Breeze!! *phew*

Scene of the Day: 3 Jana Cancels In one day??? Loved EVERY one of them!!

Moment of the Day: 3 Jana Cancels??whoa?that made my day!!

Dialogue of the Day: NaNaji saying this to Apun-ka-DM
"Aapne hamesha Meri bachiyon is kuch an kuch cheena hai?.kabuki urn ka Haq-kabhi urn chi cushy"
Go NaNaJi..?.sau sunar ki ek luhar ki?Jiyo!!!

Verdict: If there is ONE episode that would take Nobel Prize for MAXIMUM # of cliches, this is the one..?
EveryTHING was Re-cycled Re-used that I Re-Fused!!!

Love Always
~Nupur~

Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for your efforts and wit.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nupur u r d bst.........πŸ‘ ..............TALLIYA for u nt for DM ti tym

well d epi was kkk...........i must say kadank scene was cute........i lyk shanky vry much..n frm noe kaduu toooo jst coz of him.................as dey r talkin abt d bail.......so dere r chances for our original wamp{MAULIK} to cum bck 2 d show πŸ˜†

well for santu....chokri ne jail mein bethe bethe USA ki one of d topmost university ka naam kaise suna........................doubting yr.................ek aur santu luvr nooooooooo gimme a break plzz.........

bt gals london mein rehte hue koi USA ki university mein kaise padh saka hai..................NYAARII HUMARI EKTA NYAARE USKE FC'S..............

i jst want maulik{wamp} to be back πŸ˜‰
Edited by arshisahni - 14 years ago
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nurpur for your update πŸ˜† Its WEDNESDAY!

Knew it! Raaz not going to come out and DM didn't get it   lets hope he did but not letting on as he stared at Santu like whats up? when she tried to stop Nanaji and Nanaji remembered his vachan!   Nanaji if ur gonna start something, please finish it!  but I hope DM's light bulb is on or flashing and he will investigate himself, DM needs to find out himself for him to believe it and when DM finds out he may ask Nanaji and Nanaji will confirm it I suppose  OR  Nanaji says it on his deathbed OR  if Moulik is coming out, he will rub it into DM that he did a crime and got let out, your wife didn't do a crime and she spent 10yrs rotting in prison and you did nothing and its one of your kids?!   This Birwa I am now hoping is a fakey and real Birwa is an some asylum and when DM goes to Belmonte University (if he does)and investigates and finds out with Sanraj conversing and updating eachother (me wishes). I hope Santu tells DM and they work together. I am hating Birwa I don't know how much more nasty comments I can take her dishing to Santu and DM is also getting frustrated "Santu Maa" 😑 SHES FAKE!

This is driving me crazy so many opportunities to find out, FCs are playing with us seeing how far they can push it!  Head hurting too many options! Give me 5 minutes and I will write a super ending for DM to find out the raaz and end this misery, head spinning, spitful raaz!

DM and Monghi scene was soo sweet 😭 made me ball my eyes out! all children that are not DM's i.e. Shashank & Monghi are children he wishes he has poor DM, this is why he has a chance to make his dream come true, he and Santu having their own Santan, one day soon I want this to happen more than anything in the whole TV world Sanraj babies and Sanraj raising them together how it should be.  The others are all adults the only person left is Suraj I just hope he is not a rotten apple but the sweet boy that we all love and grows up to be a good man.  DM has his faults but I can't hate him for his mistakes, last week the FCs blunder dumbos! I don't know why, I feel sorry for him. I miss the strong brainy cunning DM, once this raaz is out I hope thats what we get our DM back but also Santudi being top of his affections and priorities its their life at the end of the day.

I love Khaddank jodi and would love them to get back together just like preleap but before anything Khaddu needs to divorce Sandy, take off the mangulsutra and sindoor and then she can marry Shashank and make gogo eyes at him, its funny how its ok that they can hold eachother , touch eachother without being accused of anything and Santu talking to a guy shes having an affair, very confusing to me?I hope Khaddu treats Shashank with all the respect he truly deserves. Hoping for btr epi tmrw πŸ˜•

Edited by Shahara3 - 14 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for this hilarious update.

{She sees Mongi, flutters eyelashes, tries to lure & allures Sarang for Ho-ney-Moo-N nite..'
Result: Gag Gag-Puke Puke!
0 Chemistry there, She might as well be talking to her Cow!}

🀣
{Santu is bored with her no-thrill life so.......}πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess best way to get a closure to this track would be that  Birwa, Rudr and Sarang have ganged up to get confession out of Mrs Santo...Rudr and Sarang are Birwa's friends... Sarang is foreign educated so is Birwa and may be Rudr as well... They all ganged up in london.... Rudr fell for Miss Birwa and she was suppose to be Mrs Sarang...So they decided to break their alliance and Sarang fell for Mongi... Birwa figures that out... Then she stitches the plans to get the 10 years back truth out from Santo by pressuring or playing with Monghi's mind and declaring that she is born evil... She does not care about anything or anybody... Or may be Mongi is paying for something that she said to Birwa about Santo after her jail (CVs are yet to show any details of what transpired in 10 years except some snippets)... Rest all was planned screen play (which indeed it is)...

OR

Alternatively CVs can show Birwa as psychological person... She lost her balance after Santo took the promise... Too dramatic piece of fiction but then her double profit might be after cooking books & the track will then not end in happy ending....Moreover one of DM kids will be evil unlike bacteria, where Maulik played with his mind... I personally don't see the track going there... Birwa was showed concerned when Maundy were first accused by Santo..
Edited by rajiv_register - 14 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing as usual Nupur...You Rock πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shayad meri Sherlcok-giri-degree wahan se he hai........!
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Santu was in Belmont University🀣🀣
Thanks Nups..
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaana CANCEL! I loved this phrase!   πŸ˜†
kamats thumbnail
Luv or updates Nupur...Jana cancel....was very funny!...keep at it...great job!