Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Press aur media ke bina Celebrity party kaise hogi?? Don't forget Lunatic Times has an official contract with Karanwahi.com of publishing articles......And you are the Reporter on duty.......so please be there with your camera and journalism material ready..........and no personal questions please🀣

Oh yeah right and Prof. Mona will be joining Shweeto Singh ji as Camera person

*click click KW* 😍🀣🀣
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monar

Oh yeah right and Prof. Mona will be joining Shweeto Singh ji as Camera person

*click click KW* 😍🀣🀣

Mujhe frame se bahar kiya toh dono party ke bahar.......
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Mujhe frame se bahar kiya toh dono party ke bahar.......

πŸ€£πŸ€£ Nahi Nahi tu bilkul frame ke andar hai but kisi aur πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hope that i dont miss his BD caz im in holiday's but i hope that i can get internet and be there on his BD:)

Love Leena:)
ChristLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: disco_diva

Awesome!!!!!!

thanks alot bless you

-Amna

Thank you and I am glad you liked it........
ChristLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

Thanks khushi...Wish i could make it too wish him on birthday !!

Me too.......ussi baat pe πŸ€—(straightwala)
ChristLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnaria

hey, wow..

very excitd 4 it...
Khushi thxx jaan 4 d info...
we'll rock it....

Ya krish I am counting on you to rock the party with your rock dance......and it better be something out of this world like Jiggy did.......
ChristLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: AfghanLeena

i hope that i dont miss his BD caz im in holiday's but i hope that i can get internet and be there on his BD:)

Love Leena:)

Leena...you have like 4 days to hunt for a pc and internet........toh please jaldi se dhoondhna shoroo kar do...........as I wanna see you at the party........I don't want any Coochies to miss the party..........
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
Khushi sis,

Thank you so much for putting up the time zones.........otherwise I would have been confused out of mind. Thank you my sister! Can't wait to talk to Karan Wahi ☺️ I have already talked to my health insurance company in case I pass out while blogging with him πŸ˜ƒ LOL

I heard Jhootha Singh and my teacher Mona jee will also be there! πŸ‘ So, excited! I really hope while browsing the site he gets a chance to peak at Lunatic Times. I am sure he would be in splits and be impressed at the amazing talented writers we have. πŸ˜›

@Afghan Leena: She's going to be there too 😲 Nooooooooooooooooo Becuz, I know exactly what she's going to do! She's going to ask him to marry her! 😭😭 As I know we've been fighting on this forum as to who will marry him πŸ˜† I have to get there first before her and ask him first..........hehehe.

On a serious note, can't wait to hear from him and tell how much we love him and he is ma favorite favorite actor. ☺️
ChristLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Khushi sis,

Thank you so much for putting up the time zones.........otherwise I would have been confused out of mind. Thank you my sister! Can't wait to talk to Karan Wahi ☺️ I have already talked to my health insurance company in case I pass out while blogging with him πŸ˜ƒ LOL

I heard Jhootha Singh and my teacher Mona jee will also be there! πŸ‘ So, excited! I really hope while browsing the site he gets a chance to peak at Lunatic Times. I am sure he would be in splits and be impressed at the amazing talented writers we have. πŸ˜›

@Afghan Leena: She's going to be there too 😲 Nooooooooooooooooo Becuz, I know exactly what she's going to do! She's going to ask him to marry her! 😭😭 As I know we've been fighting on this forum as to who will marry him πŸ˜† I have to get there first before her and ask him first..........hehehe.

On a serious note, can't wait to hear from him and tell how much we love him and he is ma favorite favorite actor. ☺️

Meri bicchdi hui  behana.....πŸ€— thanks for appreciating my work......and good to know that you are smart enough to make all medical intzaam......you never know what might happen when KW blogs live
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago