Karan Wahi's online b'day bash(B'day bash time upd

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I am collecting birthday VM's for KW and have created a separate video channel called
"Karan Wahi birthday Channel"....If you would like to dedicate a VM to KW for his b'day plz pm the youtube link to me here or on karanwahi.com and it will be posted there with your names

And you can post siggies, avis, poems, etc when the birthday thread opens up in the Forums section of karanwahi.com.....

Note : Only birthday VMs will go in the Birthday channel, the rest of the VMs will go in the regular Videomix channel

Hello Fellow Karan Wahi fans!!

Karan Wahi's first live blog and online Birthday Bash

Date : June 9th, 2010

Time : According to KW, it is around 12 or 1 pm IST

Time conversions for dear Americanos :

EST (For all those NY, NJ, OH, MA, FL people)

IST - 12:00 pm of June 9th = EST 2:30 am of June 9th

IST- 1:00 pm of June 9th = EST 3:30 am of June 9th

Central Time (For the Chicagoians, and the rest in CST)

IST - 12:00 pm of June 9th = Central Time 1:30 am of June 9th

IST - 1:00 pm of June 9th = Central Time 2:30 am of June 9th

Pacific Time (For all those Californians and the rest of PST zone)

IST- 12:00 pm of June 9th = PST 11:30 pm of June 8th

IST - 1:00 pm of June 9th = PST 12:30 am of June 9th

Guess what PST people, you get to wish KW on June 8th, if he comes at 12:00 pm.....sabse pehleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Time Conversions for Canadians

IST 12:00 pm of June 9th =  Canadian time 2:30 am of June 9th

IST 1:00 pm of June 9th = Canadian time 3:30 am of June 9th

Time Conversions for the UK ians.....also known as England.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

IST - 12:00 pm of June 9th = UK time 7:30 am of June 9th

IST- 1:00 pm of June 9th = UK time 8:30 am of June 9th

Again I am jealous of this Brits who get to sleep more than us Americanos😑

Now the Time Conversion for the French from France, Germans from Germany and Spainish from Spain (They fall in the same time zone)

IST - 12:00 pm of June 9th = French, German, Spain  time 8:30 am of June 9th

IST- 1:00 pm of June 9th = French, German, Spain  time 9:30 am of June 9th

I am more jealous of you bcoz you get to sleep even more than any of us...😑😑

Now comes The Time Conversion for the Australians from Australia (Melbourne and Sydney time, If you live in Perth, the time might be different)

IST - 12:00 pm of June 9th = Australian time 4:30 pm of June 9th

IST - 1:00 pm of June 9th = Australian time 5:30 pm of June 9th

Guess what, you guys get to sleep till evening.... I might consider moving to Australia....nah...US is perfect.....

UAE time conversion (For people from Dubai and Abu Dhabi and my one and only Jhoota Singh)

IST- 12:00 pm of June 9th = UAE time 10:30 am of June 9th

IST - 1:00 pm of June 9th = UAE time 11:30 am of June 9th

For the newly arrived Russians from Russia (Moscow time)

IST- 12:00 pm of June 9th = Russia (Moscow) time 10:30 am of June 9th

IST - 1:00 pm of June 9th = Russia (Moscow) time 11:30 am of June 9th

Pakistan time conversion

IST 12:00 pm of June 9th = Pakistan Time 11:30 am of June 9th

IST 1:00 pm of June 9th = Pakistan Time 12:30 pm of June 9th

Venue : The Wahi Cave

Link : https://www.karanwahi.com

Guest of Honor : Birthday Boy Karan Wahi himself will be blogging with us....

Membership required to be able to blog, so please register ASAP as it has been taking long lately to get a confirmation e-mail.

Technical details of registering for the site :

1. Use Mozilla firefox and if you use Internet Explorer please use a version 8 or above as my site doesn't support Internet Explorer 6 or  below
2. Once you register, you will be asked to confirm registration by logging into your e-mail account. It will show you a message that a confirmation e-mail has been sent to your account but please be aware that you might not receive the e-mail right away. There is a guarantee that you will receive the e-mail, but it takes anywhere from 15 mins to 3 days. I had tried to get rid of this format and just let the members register without having to confirm it thru e-mail, but the host server wouldn't permit me to. So, please be patient and as a precautionary measure register ASAP instead of waiting till the last minute till KW starts blogging.
3. I never got a confirmation e-mail, how do I login now?
Answer : Please be patient you will definitely get a confirmation e-mail. It is taking longer lately due to the site traffic being high and the host server's volume expanding greatly plus the host server recently switched its IP address so it is taking time for them to transfer the confirmation requests from old IP address to new IP address. So, you will get the confirmation e-mail anywhere from 15 minutes to 3-4 days. If you still don't get an e-mail, then please pm me your e-mail address and I will send out an invite from the site account so you should be able to register (within 48 hrs). I sincerely apologize for the inconvinience and thank you all for being patient. Trust me, I won't let you down and I won't let  you miss the chance of blogging with KW because I love you all and really appreciate your love and support for KW.

Mods : Please don't close this topic as this is a means of informing Karan Wahi fans about this news and I couldn't restrict it to the JeRan AT as not all KW fans visit there.

Bashers : There is a new notice by the moderators for not commenting here

Here : Commenting in Topics-No SR/Sid Fan would be commenting in AR/Armaan topics and No AR/Armaan Fan would be commenting in SR/Sid Topics. You guys cannot appreciate and respect each others POV/opinion then just stay away from the topics where you know you opinion would not be taken positively.

So, violations will be reported

Anti Karan Wahi fans- Please don't even think of joining this website with the intention of posting hate messages to Karan Wahi as not only such messages will be deleted, but your account on that site will be terminated as well and there will be a case filed in the cyber crime department and with the Attorney General in NewYork for insulting and name calling and posting hate messages to a celebrity in public and being the site owner it is a joke for me to track you down with your IP address. I am not kidding as I live in US, have all copyrights for my website and know how to resort to cyber laws for protection against unnecessary nuisance and I will definitely use all the resources possible and the reason is that  just because KW is in DMG and is married to Riddhima, doesn't entitle anyone the right to curse him, post hate messages to him or name call him in public because he is a fabulous actor and deserves to be respected for his great acting skills and his contribution to the Indian Television Industry.

The rest of you Karan Wahi fans, enjoy blogging and being connected with Karan Wahi- the Man himself that too on his birthday

Thank you for all your love and support to Karan Wahi
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yay! khushiπŸ€— can't wait to hear from him!πŸ˜ƒ

Great Job at creating such a beautiful website!πŸ‘πŸΌ
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Yay! khushiπŸ€— can't wait to hear from him!πŸ˜ƒ

Great Job at creating such a beautiful website!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks yaar, yes KW needs to get connected with his fans.
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey thats great news Khushi πŸ˜ƒ
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u go girl!!! We cant wait to hear from him!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for creating the website dear

will surely join and will look foward to KW blogging there

norzar
Jaan you are the best, amazing keep it upπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
saumya{roka} thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much....i have joined the site
saumya{roka} thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey can i post this messsage on orkut in KW's community so that his fans on orkut can know about his blog???
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kudos to Khushi for creating such a beautiful fan websiteπŸ‘.

Really looking forward to hearing from Karan Wahi😍