Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
~I don't that you would want it to be motherly...do you? I thought he was consoling her more.....
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supercool3

dont they all leave when they are needed the most? 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 

😆😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
In the montage , it is a rather blissful Riddz assuring Sid that she loves him , is with him and will never leave his side.
sgsehal thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

What a mess these two are........either there will be more misunderstandings bewtwen them...or  Ridhima will do something...I cant see Sid doing anything now....

She broke his trust...

ths is riddimas turn to do smthg to workout ths marriage.well nt repeatng the same words like im married to sid.he is my pati.need smthng new.😔
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
And jokes apart, as far as the much-awaited SR consummation is concerned , it will either be impulsive in true SR spirit or else initiated by Riddz in an emotional moment - because where we stand today, you can only expect seduction tests from Sid to spite Riddz. Otherwise, he will not even raise his finger to touch her.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

In the montage , it is a rather blissful Riddz assuring Sid that she loves him , is with him and will never leave his side.

I think that works when Ridz is going into his arms is blissful there 😳
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

man this montage is srsly keeping us all going and the believe we all have in SR...and add to it how they have shaped up the story..............😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

And jokes apart, as far as the much-awaited SR consummation is concerned , it will either be impulsive in true SR spirit or else initiated by Riddz in an emotional moment - because where we stand today, you can only expect seduction tests from Sid to spite Riddz. Otherwise, he will not even raise his finger to touch her.

I agree two ways to go about it here

Yes i believe Sid wont even touch her at all
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Buffy, i dont know how i even got that

but each time i looked at it, that's what I felt
A mother telling her child that everything will be all fine. the child has no clue and is confused but the mother is very positive that stuff will be all right. Something similar to that is what I usually look at it like. I'm not placing them in the literal sense,Ridz looks like she has a clear mind and is peaceful, while Sid is a bit confused but is sort of understanding. 

It does look motherly. To me atleast
Edited by supercool3 - 14 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How I see a new gal entering to help Sid make this spite more spicyyyyyyyyy😳