Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
~Yeah I agree with Pocu. Ridzy has to do major damage control
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
btw .........wat an irony that is.......

the one who has the full rights to touch, kiss, hug and wat not with her is staying distant and while the one who doesnt seem to be holding her in his arms
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yes, i mean just look at her with Sid in the montage - she looks happy, content , blissful in Sid's arms with her sindoor and chooda on. Perfect marital bliss. So, Riddzie's effort it is..... the pager did not happen , the phonecall did not happen because it is Riddhima who has to save her marriage and raise her bar in the eyes of the audience. That's how it appears at the moment.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajni786

How I see a new gal entering to help Sid make this spite more spicyyyyyyyyy😳

😆

Yeah but wouldnt that be like how AR are in the precap kinda way, getting close kinda of thing - wrong msg given

Or you see this differently, a girl coming in and all that and as Sid's friend etc - and Ridz jealous
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sgsehal

ths is riddimas turn to do smthg to workout ths marriage.well nt repeatng the same words like im married to sid.he is my pati.need smthng new.😔

Yeah I guess that is where the track is heading.........story would not move if Sid kept trying ...and ridhima not listening....somewhere they need the role reversal I guess...so this time she will try and he will not listen

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow its raining again here

totally unpredicted
nikita_88 thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread!

There were 30 threads on the forum, one is  now finished and they are 29 threads left to finish 😆
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Yes, i mean just look at her with Sid in the montage - she looks happy, content , blissful in Sid's arms with her sindoor and chooda on. Perfect marital bliss. So, Riddzie's effort it is..... the pager did not happen , the phonecall did not happen because it is Riddhima who has to save her marriage and raise her bar in the eyes of the audience. That's how it appears at the moment.

also ....if u look closely...........it is ridz making that step towards his arm......she is walking forward😳
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

😆

Yeah but wouldnt that be like how AR are in the precap kinda way, getting close kinda of thing - wrong msg given

Or you see this differently, a girl coming in and all that and as Sid's friend etc - and Ridz jealous

the bolded part 😳
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

And jokes apart, as far as the much-awaited SR consummation is concerned , it will either be impulsive in true SR spirit or else initiated by Riddz in an emotional moment - because where we stand today, you can only expect seduction tests from Sid to spite Riddz. Otherwise, he will not even raise his finger to touch her.

I dont think Ridz would.....its just my gut......but for it to be impulse...thats totally happening