.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii jassie
plz update soon
jassie_17 thumbnail
~Pyaar Zindagi Hai Part 23~

Avantika had pushed the bike when she had reached outside her home.She waved to Omkar,hoping that he would see her and to her good luck,he saw not only her,but also his wife who was sleeping.Omkar looked at Avantika,who simply grinned sheepishly and murmured to herself," Oh boy,Omi bhaiyya is going to kill me for sure...".She instantly asked for Omkar's help in geting the ladder ready and she placed Geeta's hand around her shoulder and managed to bring Geeta up the ladder.Omkar started to feel a lil suspicious when Avantika had quickly gotten Geeta up the ladder without his help and he followed suit,entering Avantika's room through her balcony and not forgetting to chuck the ladder aside after he was done.

Avantika was a bit shaken to see Omkar giving her a glare.She dug her finger into her finger and turned elsewhere while Omkar went to check on Geeta.He sniffed and smelt something,turning to Avantika to get an explanation from her.

Omkar:Do you want me to spell it out or would you rather tell me?

Avantika:Bhaiyya,she's drunk..(bit her tongue)

Omkar:What???

Avantika:Dheere se,bhaiyya...

Omkar:Tumne apni bhabhi ko peene diya?I mean,tum kar kya rahe the?

Avantika:Bhaiyya,i thought she was having a glass of juice and i was busy talking to...To Reva..Then it hit me when i saw Geeta bhabhi having more glasses and i wondered what's so yummy about the juice and when i drank it,it wasn't actually juice..And the next moment, i saw her dancing and enjoying herself..

Omkar:I don't believe you..Tumhari bhabhi aur naachna?

Avantika:Oh yeah?I'll show you...(checked her bag)I've taped it on my digital camera..

Omkar:You didn't,right?

Avantika:I did for i was totally take aback..Crap,i think i left my digi cam with Reva..(dialled Reva's number and informed Reva to keep the digital camera safely and with confidentiality and she hung up)I'll show you the video tomorrow after i get back from college...

Omkar:(shook his head)I still can't believe that your bhabhi actually danced..(smiled at that thought)

Avantika:I couldn't believe it either..And my friends were actually applauding for her and some even asked if she was single and what's her age..Geeta bhabhi's actually of my age and it's a surprise to Reva that i still call her as Geeta bhabhi..Bhaiyya,i think i've won the bet of making Bhabhi really enjoy herself tonight..

Omkar:(smiled,looking at Geeta and just in a flash,his smile faded)Oh crap!!

Avantika:Kya hua,bhaiyya?

Omkar:Avi,yeh sab uthegi?Hamesha toh 5:30 ya 6 baje uththi hai..Aur aaj raat ke waje se,bata nahin yeh kab uthegi..

Avantika:Uffo,maine toh iske baarien mein socha tak nahin..

Omkar:Toh ab soch..Ab kya karoo?

Avantika:Idea!!Bhaiyya,kal hum dono jaldi uth jaayenge aur main pooja karungi bhabhi ki jagah par..Aur jab poochenge toh main kahungi ki bhabhi ki tabiyat theekh nahin hai..Simple!!

Omkar:Tum aur jaldi utna?

Avantika:Bhaiyya,main uth thi hoon kabhi kabhi..

Omkar:Acha theekh hain..Subah saabit kar dena..

Avantika:Fine,bhaiyya..

Omkar:Tum bed par so jao bhabhi ke paas..Main yahaa sofe pe so jaaonga..Good night!!

Avantika:Good night!!

~Next Morning~

Avantika was sleeping soundly when Omkar got up,hearing his mobile ring.Omkar hung up after talking to Mohit and nudged Avantika to wake up but to no avail.He splashed some water on Avi's face and pulled her ear so that she'll not even think of going back to sleep.Eventually,Avantika woke up and rubbed ehr eyes,shoving Omkar's hand from her ear,feeling the pain.

Avantika:Kya hai bhaiyya?(looked at him in irritation)

Omkar:Oh jaldi uthne waali..Saath baj chuka hai..

Avantika:Saath hi toh baja hai..

Omkar:Kal raat ki party yaad hai?(Avi smiled widely as she stretched her arms)Tumhari bhabhi ki haalat yaad hai?Kaise woh naach rahi thi?(Avi nodded in agreement)Aur finally tumhari jaldi utne ki idea yaad hai??(Avi stopped nodding and her smile vanished;she hit her head upon realization)

Avantika:Oh crap..I'm so sorry,bhaiyya..

Omkar:Maa darwaaze pe hai..Kholo jaldi se..

Avantika:Haan khol thi hoon..Arre par bhabhi..

Omkar:Uffo,ab kya karoo??

Armu4eva thumbnail
Jass lovely update...and man.. Omkar is so sweet... always taking care of his wife...!! Avantika is super cute too.! ❀️

Great  update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jassie_17 thumbnail

~Pyaar Zindagi Hai Part 24~

Omkar:Kal raat ki party yaad hai?(Avi smiled widely as she stretched her arms)Tumhari bhabhi ki haalat yaad hai?Kaise woh naach rahi thi?(Avi nodded in agreement)Aur finally tumhari jaldi utne ki idea yaad hai??(Avi stopped nodding and her smile vanished;she hit her head upon realization)

Avantika:Oh crap..I'm so sorry,bhaiyya..

Omkar:Maa darwaaze pe hai..Kholo jaldi se..

Avantika:Haan khol thi hoon..Arre par bhabhi..

Omkar:Uffo,ab kya karoo??

Avantika:Ek minute..Meri ek salwaar ki top hai..Woh main bhabhi ke upar pehna thi hoon..(did so and went to open the door)Good morning Maa..

Radhika:Chutki,Geeta kaha hai??Omkar,tu yaha?

Omkar:Woh Maa,kal rat football tha na TV par iss liye main aur Avi dekh rahi thi aur dekhthe dekhthe so bhi gaye..Geeta bhi thi lekin..(looked at Avantika)

Avantika:Maa,woh bhabhi ki tabiyat kuch kharab thi kal raat se iss lye woh pooja ke liye nahin aa paayi..

Radhika:Kya hua hai Geeta ko?

Omkar:Thodi si bukhaar hai.Thodi dher ke liye aaraam karegi toh theekh ho jaayegi..

Radhika:Hhmm,theekh hai..Aur Chutki,tumhe college ke liye dher nahin ho rahi hai?

Avantika:Haan,nahaane jaa rahi hoon..

Radhika:Jaldi kar tum dono aur neechey aa jaana..(Omkar closed the door and both Omkar and Avi let out deep sighs of relief)

Omkar:Bach gaye!!

Avantika:You're welcome by the way!!

Omkar:For what,exactly?Tumhari kaaraan aaj jaan jaate jaate..

Avantika:Jaan bach to gaye na??Toh phir kya problem hai??

Omkar:Tum kabhi nahin sudhroge,badmaash kahi ki!!

Avantika:You still owe me a Thanks,bhaiyya...

Omkar:And you owe me your digital cam..

Avantika:Mujhe yaad hai bhiayya..No tension at all!!

Omkar:I'll go and get ready!!And you too make it fast,i'll drop you at college!!

Avantika:Okiezz...

~Bharti's place~

Bharti was tossing around in bed,adjusting her sleeping position and she resumed sleeping.Meanwhile,Armaan and Jiya,together with the rest of the family prayed in front of the Ganesh idol.Nanhe was looking around with his one eye opened and the other closed while he knelt down and whispered to Jiya.

Nanhe:Good morning Jiya..

Jiya:(turned to face Nanhe and whispered)Hello Nanhe uncle..Sshh!!

Nanhe:Aapki mama nahin uthi ab tak??(Jiya shook her dad)Abhi tak so rahi hai??(Jiya nodded)Aur Tayyiji toh keh rahi thi ki sab uth gayi hai..Ok,sshh..(placed his finger on his lips and closed his eyes to pray while Jiya smiled)

Jiya pulled her dada's pants a lil and Armaan promptly opened his eyes and knelt down silently,gesturing to Jiya as to why she had called him.

Jiya:Mama kaha hai?

Armaan:(looked to his sides and behind)abhi tak nahin uthi?(Jiya shook her head)Ok sshh..(closed his eyes and prayed silently and accepted the offeirng from Sudha and shared it with Jiya)

Bauji:Beta,Bharti kaha hai?

Nanhe:Woh toh abhi tak..

Armaan:Bathroom..(looked at Nanhe to help him out and smiled)

Nanhe:Haan,bathroom mein hain..

Armaan:Main dekh kar aata hoon..(excused himself to the room and promptly closed the door from inside)

He saw Bharti sleeping cozily,hugging the other pillow which was beside her a few moments back.He went to hte other side of the bed and sat clsoer to Bharti's face.He gently nudged her and called her name but she didn't respond.He smiled at Bharti and placed her fringe behind her ear and went even closer to her pillow.He didn't want to wake her up from her beauty sleep but just then,he heard the loud banging on the door and he turned around.Just as he turned back,his face brushed against Bharti's face as she got up from her bed,sitting upright and stretching herself while completing her yawn.She opened her eyes and saw Armaan looking at her.Bharti felt a lil uncomfy as she started looking to her sides and took the blanket away from her legs and was about to stand up but Armaan held her wrist and she turned around.She looked at his hand which was wrapped around her wrist and Armaan raised Bharti's wrist and held it with his hands firmly.

Bharti:Armaan..

Armaan:Good morning..

Bharti:(smiled weakly)Good morning..

Armaan:Pooja is already done and Bauji was looking for you..Don't worry,i've told him that you're in the bathroom,getting ready to go..

Bharti:Getting ready to go?

Armaan:My place..

Bharti:Ohh..Well,if you dfon't let go of my hand,then you'll get chided as well..

Armaan:Which i totally don't mind,by the way..(Bharti widened her eyes)

Bharti:Are you flirting with me in the early morning?

Armaan:Hhmm,i think so...What do you think?

Bharti:(took her hand from his gentle grip)I think i ought to get dressed quickly..Excuse me!!

Armaan:Sure..take your time!!

Edited by jassie_17 - 13 years ago
.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii jassie very nice updateπŸ‘
loved ARBI scene❀️
Armu4eva thumbnail
Jass... awesome........... update girl.. superb.. luvd the ArBi moment..n also Avis presence of mind..!! Great work dear.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jassie_17 thumbnail

~Pyaar Zindagi Hai Part 26~

~Excel College~

Avantika rode on her maroon Scooty to college as Omkar had to rush off for an important meeting.Just as she had parked her Scooty,she adjusted her vest and white top.All of a sudden,someone on a bike splashed the muddy waters,foiling her clothes.She looked at herself and promptly turned to see the bike suming its journey.She immediately took a rock and aimed at the bike and she went to the washroom from there.The bike stopped but the rider didn't know who broke one of the bike headlights,feeling annoyed.Nevertheless,he resumed riding his bike.

Bharti:Good morning Maa..(hugged Sudha from behind,in the kitchen)

Sudha:Bees minute pehle hi uth gayi hogi,hain na?

Bharti:Nahin toh,Maa..

Sudha:Jhoot bikul bhi matt bol..Shukr manaao ki Armaan tumhare Bauji jaise nahin hai..

Bharti:Iss liye toh shaadi kiya tha Armaan ke saath..

Nanhe:(took a laddoo form Bharti's palte)Waise Bharti di,aap toh bohat kismat waali hai..

Bharti:Nanhe,laddoo neeche rak..Wapas rak mere plate mein..

Nanhe:Sorry di,main khaa chuka hoon..

Bharti:Maa,dekho na..

Sudha:Waise,subah subah kaha gay tha?

Nanhe:Woh ek dost se milne,Tayyiji..

Bharti:Dost ya phir apni girlfriend ko,hhmm??(raised her eyebrows)

Sudha:Chup kar tum dono..Nanhe,jaa kar tayyaar ho jaao daftar jaane ke liye aur BHarti,tumhe bhi toh jaana hai na??(Nanhe went to bathe and get ready)

Barti:Maa,main toh bas aapke saath rehna chahthi hoon..

Armaan:Maa,aapki beti se pooch leejiye ki agar aisa kuch hua,toh mera aur Jiya ka kya hoga..

Sudha:Tum khud kyun nahin pooch lete?Main toh bas abhi aati hoon..(left from the kitchen while Bharti turned away to drink a glass of water,facing the basin)

Armaan:Tum bohat jaldi uncomfy mehsoos karti ho na?

Bharti:(finished her glass of water and just as she kept the glass of water in the basin,Armaan ran his fingers along her elbow)Tum mujhe aise dekho ge toh,mujhe toh definitely uncomfy mehsoos hogi na..

Armaan:Acha,woh kyun?(smiled flirtishly and raised his eyebrows)

Bharti:Kyunki..(paused for quite some time,looking into Armaan's eyes while he gently pulled her closer to him)Chodo!!

Armaan:Kya?

Bharti:Mera haath chodo..(requested cutely)

Armaan:Agar nahin chodoo toh?(raised his eyebrows)

Bharti:ain cheekungi..

Armaan:(grew a lil surprised but smiled)Toh theekh hai..Cheeko!!

Bharti:Armaan,pakka main cheekungi..(called out to Sudha in a timid vocie)Maa..

Armaan:(giggled and went closer)Tum iss tarha cheek the ho?

Bharti:Tumhe toh bohat funny lag raha hain na?Main tum par taras khaa rahi thi warna main sach much cheek thi...

Armaan:Acha?(looked at her lovingly)

Bharti:(felt uncomfy upon seeing Armaan look at her and turned away)Theekh hai..(looked at Armaan and shouted)Maaa!!!!

Armaan:Arre!!(was shocked as he didn't expect Bharti to shout and he quickly covered her mouth)Tumne toh mujhe darraa hi diya tha..

Just then,BHarti's fringe fell in front of her right eye.Armaan gently place dher fringe behind her ear and bHarti gazed deeply into his eyes,recalling her late-night photo-shoot at Men's Universe with Armaan.Armaan saw her gazing into his eyes and he withdrew his hand from her lips,smiling at her.He was about to go forward to kiss her cheek but just then Bharti saw Sudha and walked towards her.

Edited by jassie_17 - 13 years ago
jassie_17 thumbnail
~Pyaar Zindagi Hai Part 27~

Meanwhile,Bharti was still packing her clothes.She can't believe that she's got to leave her heavenly palace to settle in that strange,huge house filled with weird people,who are part of Armaan's family.Sudha and Payal came to see her murmuring to herself with a miserable face filled with despair.Sudha got amused and she went to help Bharti out but Payal's smile faded as she heard Sudha's words.

Sudha:Bharti,ek minute..Yeh sab main karlungi par tum aise kyun mu latkaake baithe huye ho??Tum Armaan ke saath hi toh jaa rahi ho..

Bharti:Jaanta hoon Maa par yeh ghar mere liye bohat...

Sudha:Tumhe iss ghar se bohat zyaada lagaav ho gayi hain na?(Bharti nodded)

Bharti:Bohat saari yaadein judi hain iss ghar se..Maine,Payal ne aur..(paused to see Sudha's face)Aur Bhaskar ne milkar..

Sudha:Bharti,tumhari packing ho gayi kya?Uffo Bharti,iss tarha pack karoge,toh kapde theekh tarha se nahin rak paaoge..Dekho,yeh kapde..

Bharti:Maa..(took the stack of clothes from Sudha and placed on the bed and made Sudha face her)Maa,main jaanti hoon ke aap bohat naaraaz ho Bhaskar se..Lekin aap agar aise apne dil mein baat rakhenge toh apna dard aur dukh zyaada ho jaayegi..

Sudha:Bharti beta,main bilkul theekh hoon..Aur Bhaskar ki baarein mein..

Bharti:Theekh hain Maa..Main aapse Bhaskar ke baarein mein kuch bhi nahin poochoongi...

Payal could sense the pain in Sudha's eyes,craving to see her son but she kept her feelings hidden from her husband.

Bharti:Payal,tu wahaa khadi rahegi ya phir humaari madat bhi karoge?

Payal:Humaari ka kya matlab?Main Sudha aunty ki madat karungi..You lazy pig!!

Bharti:Ahh,thanks sweetheart!!(Bharti pinched Payal's cheeks and winked at her)

Payal:(smiled and blushed a lil)Waise tum kab yahaa aaoge?

Bharti:Bata nahin yaar..(placed her hand around Payal's shoulder)I'm gonna miss you yaar..

Payal:Tum toh aise baat kar rahe ho jaise tum kahin bohat door jaa rahe hi aur woh bhi hamesha hamesha ke liye..(tried to hide the pain of separation she's already feeling in her heart)Packing ho gayi hain!!

Bharti:Tum bhi toh aa jaao wahaa pe koi bahaana banaa ke,theekh hai??

Payal:Koshish karungi!!

Bharti:Maa,Bauji aur Nanhe ka khayal rakhna,theekh hai?

Payal:Oye,shut up Bhass..(paused as Bhati gestured to her about Sudha's presence)Bharti!!Main bas abhi aati hoon..(went to the kitchen and murmured to herself)Bhaskar jaa raha hain toh usse woh mithaai deti hoon jo maine banaayi thi uske liye...

Armaan:Hi Payal..tum kuch keh rahi thi?

Payal:Tumne kuch sunaa??

Armaan:Tumne kuch kahaa?

Payal:Nahin toh...(went to get the container of mithaai which she had packed for Bhaskar)

Armaan:Toh maine bhi kuch nahin suna tha..(smiled)

Payal:You're not what you appear to be,Armaan..

Armaan:Acha?Yeh maine pehle Bharti se bhi suna tha;what a sheer coincidence!!(Payal smiled and shook her head)Waise yeh kya hai?

Payal:Mithaai..Moti choor ki laddoo!!

Armaan:Mere liye??

Payal:Jee nahin..Woh maine Bhas..I mean,Bharti ke liye khaas banaayi thi..

Armaan:Sirf Bharti ke liye?

Payal:Ek tip doo?Yeh jaldi khatam ho jaayegi,so agar tumhe yeh chaahiye toh abhi se khaalo warna baad mein tumhe nahin milega..Tab rona matt!!

Armaan:Ek kaam karo,yeh mujhe de do...Main baad mein Bharti ko doonga..(Payal looked at him with uncertainty)Pakka!!!

Payal:Armaan muje ek vaada chaahiye tumse..Ki tum Bharti ke saath khade rahoge kisi bhi haalat mein,majboori ya parishaani mein..

Armaan:Chinta matt karo Payal..Maine Bharti se yuhin shaadi nahin kiya tha..Maine pyaar kiya hai Bharti se aur main hamesha uske saath rahunga,chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye..Tum bohat fikr karte ho na Bharti ke liye?

Payal:Tumhe andaaza bhi nahin hoga ke kis had tak main fikr karti hoon..Kaise tumhe samjhaao ke uski bina main bilkul bhi adhoori hoon..(Armaan smiled genuinely at her)

Armaan:Yeh waada raha ke Bharti ab se mere zimmi daari hai,hhmm??(Payal smiled widely)

Armu4eva thumbnail
Jass.. cutipieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....missed u πŸ€—

n aww my god.. my he MAN rocks ❀️

Yeh waada raha ke Bharti ab se mere zimmi daari hai,hhmm??(Payal smiled widely)

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
jassie_17 thumbnail
~Pyaar Zindagi Hai Part 28~

Payal:Tumhe andaaza bhi nahin hoga ke kis had tak main fikr karti hoon..Kaise tumhe samjhaao ke uski bina main bilkul bhi adhoori hoon..(Armaan smiled genuinely at her)

Armaan:Yeh waada raha ke Bharti ab se mere zimmi daari hai,hhmm??(Payal smiled widely)

Payal:Thanks yaar!!

Bharti:Meri buraayi ho rahe hai kya?

Armaan:Actually,woh humaare beech ke baat hai..

Bharti:Yeh kya keh raha hai Payal?

Armaan:Tum Payal se kyun pooch rahe ho?Woh kuch nahin bataayegi..

Bharti:Kyun nahin bataayegi?(Armaan gestured Payal to leave)Payal,kaha jaa rahe ho tum?Paay...Kya baat ho rahi thi?(Armaan pretended to ignore her by drinking water)Armaan,main tumse kuch pooch rahi hoon..(pulled Armaan to face her but accidentally spilled the water on his shirt)Oops!!(looked to her sides and saw a dry towel on a chair,promptly taking it to wipe the water of)

Armaan silently gazed into Bharti's eyes as she wiped the water off.As she tilted her head upwards gradually,her eyes met his gazing into her's lovingly.She lowered her eyes and looked to her sides and ceased to wipe Armaan's shirt.She let go of Armaan's hand and kept the towel on the chair,turning away from Armaan.He walked towards Bharti and caressed her cheeks gently,making her startle all of a sudden and he turned her to face him,in an instant.Bharti looked away and inevitably back at Armaan who kept smiling flirtishly at her.Bharti moved forward to go but Armaan blocked her path and he walked forward,one step at a time.Bharti was getting a lil scared,thus she walked backwards.She looked to her sides but she instantly looked into his eyes which focused on her.She was gradually losing herself in Armaan's deep eyes that she hit her head mildly on the wall behind her.She pointed her index finger,trying to gesture to Armaan ro stop coming closer to her but Armaan kept ignoring her gesture.He was standing quite close to her face and studied her face intently.Bharti was feeling quite nervous and began to feel her tummy tighten as Armaan gradually leaned towards her ear.

Armaan:Tumhe kya ho jaati hai kabhi kabhi?Itni jaldi gussa,irritation aur jalan..(Bharti pushed him away mildly)

Bharti:Jalan?No chance!!Mujhe jalan nahin hoti,alright?

Armaan:Toh ab kya ho rahi thi?

Bharti:Kya?

Armaan:Kuch nahin ho rahi thi?

Bharti:Nahin toh..

Armaan:tHeekh hai..(lowered his eyes and looked up into Bharti's eyes and smiled)Tch tch tch tch...Hhhhmmm...

Bharti:Hhmm kya?

Armaan:Pehle bhi hua tha na Navratri ke raat par aur aaj bhi..

Bharti:Tum phir se shuru ho gaye ho?(Bharti looked irritated and moved forward but Armaan leaned forward and kept his finger on her lips)

Armaan:Sshh...Tum maano ya na maano,tum jealous mehsoos kar rahi thi...Bharti,PAyal sirf mujhse ek vaada liya tha ke main hamesha tumhari saath doo,har sukh aur har dukh mein!!

Bharti:Aur tumne kya kaha?(Armaan and Bharti gazed at each other)

Armaan:Hhmm,aur maine yeh kaha ke mujhe bata nahin ki Bharti mere saath degi ya bhi nahin..(Bharti lowered her face)Par maine yeh zaroor kaha hai ki main hamesha tumhari saath hoon..(Bharti widened her eyes in delight)

Bharti:Hameshaa??

Armaan loved the way Bharti was gazing at him and he moved forward,holding her face in his hands and pressing his head against her's.

Armaan:Hameshaa!!

Armaan moved a little further away from Bharti's face and gradually went closer,wanting to kiss her beautiful face.He was quite close to kissing her cheek but just then,Nanhe had cleared his throat and was talking to Sudha.Both Armaan and Bharti heard their voices and pretended to drink water.Soon,Jiya came after Payal dressed her up and the trio was ready to go.Sudha had tears in her eyes but Payal reassured her that Bharti's happy and that's the most important thing and soon all of them smiled and waved goodbye to the trio in the lift.