~Pyaar Zindagi Hai~Part 44 pg 23

jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi..This is Jassie,i hope you guys haven't forgotten me as of yet!!

Well i have written some one-shots and 2 fan fics on ArBi,Tum Se Hi and the ongoing Jab Lurve Hua in FF forum...Haha promoting myself...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways i had a sudden thought...What if Geeta appeared as OK's wife during ArBi's wedding??What would happen after that to Bharti and her life???Well i was thinking of modifying OK's hairstyle and character a bit here...And definitely his language!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And i was wondering...Why can't i turn this into a FF??

Just let me know if you guys would like to see this as a FF or a one-shot...

Do share your views and comments...Looking forward to them after which i'll post the parts..This will be posted only during weekends since i'm working on my FF,Jab Lurve Hua every day...

Cheers,
Jassie
Edited by jassie_17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Hey Jess!!!!!!!! Its an awesome idea.......and I like to see it as an FF
rob_ian thumbnail
Great idea jassie
Agree with Harika
Me also like to see it as an FF

TC
Mahnaz

naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow sooo cool me big fan of all your FF  love the concept πŸ€—
me agree with haaki&Mahnaz to please start waiting for it is going to be fun girl ok with new look nice πŸ˜†
take care
naley 

Edited by naley4ever - 14 years ago
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great Idea
Will love to read
But please
ArBi ki shaadi kara dena....

Take Care
Zoya
ghazal_naz thumbnail
good to know that you are changing his hairstyleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. plzzzz change his clothes as well because i never understod his clothesπŸ˜†
well do as FF and Do the FF in fourm couse i forgot to check on FF fourm....memory problemπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
do it... wana read itπŸ˜‰
Armu4eva thumbnail
Tanu: (to herself) Jassie...πŸ€”.... who Jassie?? πŸ˜•Confused 

Wait wait... aint she the one..who writes mind blowing FFs??  

Herself: Yup.. yup.. thats the one..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww sweetu... how can anyone forget u ever...!! N wow.. u writing a new FF... awesome

n well well.. i soo like the premise... of Geeta being OKs wife... thats super exciting...πŸ˜›Tongue

btw.. just like zoya.. my request too.. plz plz.. .... do ensure .. an ArBi WEDDING.. plzzzzzzz 😳Embarrassed

Jaldi jaldi likho...... me supra excited to read...πŸ˜‰
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahh Jassie Darlin' i so like your idea of bringing in Geeta as Omkar's wife and you gonna modify his look..??!  😲 Man pls do that! I never got why he put eye liner...! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..and i hated his brown long hair..and those outfits...πŸ˜† So a suggestion, if Omkar is gonna go for a makeover why not consider the look he has now in Godh Bharai..?..I tell ya my mom is admiring him so much in that show..and she started watching it now one reason being because she finds Shakti so handsome in the show...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..But i kinda agree, he looks good there..but Omakar Yuckk!!..

I agree with the rest too, at least get ArBi married in this FF!! πŸ˜ƒ...That'll be excellent of us ArBi fanatics..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.....

Looking forward to your FF! So meaning i think i would love to read it as a FF..πŸ˜‰..Something interesting with Geeta inside..and also if ArBi marries (which i hope happens)...Haii..more ArBi moments..😍
jassie_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: haaki.b

Hey Jess!!!!!!!! Its an awesome idea.......and I like to see it as an FF

Aww thanks dearie for responding....Sure,will make it into a FF but will only post it on weekends...
jassie_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahnaz_00

Great idea jassie
Agree with Harika
Me also like to see it as an FF

TC
Mahnaz

Thx Mahnaz..yep will write a FF on it soon....