Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: prejudice

Awesome post!

Agree with you... Although I feel as much as Sid has been assumption ka samundar... I feel for most part, thats due to Riddhima's silence - Starting with the time when she returned from Poona to not answering his direct question about her feelings for Armaan.

You are right, for most part he' extremely vulnerable now. Looking from his POV,If not met him, Couldn't Riddhima have at-least notified him via phone/text ... Sister Stella's taunt didn't help either.

But I felt very sad today for Sid...

Sister Stella is the mother of all chudails, i tell you! ..... jab  dekho aag lagaati rehti hai and she has this special fixation for SR , i tell you. .....

As for Sid , yeah , he assumes too much and Riddz' irritating silence and tears only complicate the things further more for him. And her trotting off to Lonavla without informing only made things worse. Ughs! I hate it when Sid feels let down by Riddhima and his own self. 😭

Samrene thumbnail
lol @ roadrunner -cum-leaking-tap wife Riddhima
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Beautifully written yaar. i believe that his anger is rightfully described he's been hurt over and over  again without much of his fault. She always somehow ends up hurting himself more than the last time and there's a limit that he can take  and i think that limit is crossed now. So i want all the frustration and anger to come out

I think his anger and frustration will come out bigtime after he sees the sight awaiting him in Lonavla. 😆.....but he was happy when he entered the orphanage . I wonder why. But it was nice to see him smile. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

I wonder what CVZ have planned but Sid is mortal and vulnerable towards his love, he must have felt cheated.. 😭😭 I wish riddhima should see anger and pain in his eyes.. I am not sure what will happen next but whatever I wish CVZ should not end up making Sid negative if they do so its beyond my imagination..

I wish... Riddhima for once used her senses and must have had called before leaving but why will she.. airtel promises for connectivity not brains 😡.. and Sid becoming vodafone where ever she goes sid follows 😳.. now I want an Idea to change their lives for better.. and i want Ridzie to become Vodafone for Sid...

Riddhima does see the pain and anger in Sid's eyes but right now , she prefers her chudailgiri. 😡😆😆😆😆😆

And this had me in splits:

airtel promises for connectivity not brains 😡.. and Sid becoming vodafone where ever she goes sid follows 😳.. now I want an Idea to change their lives for better.. and i want Ridzie to become Vodafone for Sid...

🤣
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Poco, Once again such a nice post. WOW!!! I really liked the way u expressed it. SID does mistakes, he is a human, Thats why i like him very much. But at this moment Sid is vulnerable, and liked these lines verymuch. As i am not good at expressing in writing, I applaud you for making such nice ones. Hats off...👏

Sid is not GOD, Sid is not a saint and we know he has always wanted the best for everyone , especially Riddhima - his goodness has taken him to the terrains of utter foolishness , his love for his wife has pushed him to the emotional limits that he can no longer control , and his assumptions amply fed by his wife's silence , marathons and tears have ripped off his skin to reveal the hypersensitive skin underneath.

Loved it
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev4eva

i truly hope they wont turn sid into negative role n cvs wont proly do that.. cos they know they're gonna lose viewership then, they're just too busy playing pingpong btween sr n ar.

Don't worry. Sid will not turn negative. 😃
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: athithi

Poco:
I had given up on the serial for a while.. but Sid pulled me back.. I had to come back and resume watching the show..
Well.. I don't know if Sid would look at it as a mistake he made.. knowing him, if he had to do this again(I mean if Riddhima is in trouble and he needs to help her), he would do that in a heartbeat.. He does these things selflessly without thinking of the consequences..Even after all that happened, he would not take a step back..
Yes.. he is in a vulnerable position - but he also has been practical about Ridz being his wife - I think thats what annoys Ridz -
he is willing to be separated..But whatever happens, he will come thru ..
As far as the precap, well.. CVS hasn't let us down on the storyline so far.. yes- they dragged it like hell with unending flashbacks and their imperative need to spill dream sequences to satisfy both AR and SR fans.. My hopes are high (I am an eternal optimist!) - besides, they have always showed Ridz clearly tell Armaan that there is no significance of him in her life, basket mar gayi hai etc..
Lets wait and see!! I agree.. it will be hard to watch Sid's pain when Ridz is in A's arms..

It's been so long since i have seen you!🤗

Yes, no matter how hurt Sid is or how let down he feels, Riddz has to just look at him once and he will put everything aside to help her. He is not the kind of man who will step back, as Shankypanks told Armaan the other day.

I hope marriage is not mocked and what the creatives have built so laboriously in SR is not hurt.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1994

Amazing post Poco... 👍🏼

Sid was indeed a child whose blunder was not made right but was mocked..
The mistake which he made was taunted by his wife by being in Armaan's arms right in front of his husband...

It was very sad to see Sid like that although it was clearly fury on his face in the precap...
Still,behind the furious face,sadness and tears could be felt...

Riddhima did the wrong thing today...

I know Riddhima is not being unfaithful to Sid but the sight is still as disturbing and there can be no argument for that. I wonder how Sid is going to react - he looked like a steamroller. And continuous resistance in wounded pride and refusal to talk from Riddhima's side mock Sid's feelings. It is high time Riddz did some efforts to save her marriage....... HIGH TIME.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nickyashok

hey hardcore ARian reporting 😊

i have to say i always utterly enjoy reading your posts.. especially the humorous ones..

though the emotional posts on SR are a 'lil too one-sided, nevertheless i always put myself in your shoes before i read those topics and i must say from an SR perspective - " great job " !! 🤗
but as this post is about sid and not any couple, and me being a sid fan, i just thought i'd pop in and say -

"lovely, lovely, lovely !!!" 👏 😳

i totally agree with everything that you say.. couldn't have put it better !!

keep it up...

luv,
nikki

Hey Nikki,🤗

I am pleasantly surprised and rather touched too. I am somebody on the other side and yet you took out time to not only read my post but write such a beautiful reply as well. Arre , you don't have to like SR just because I do. We all have our individual choices and i respect your choice and opinion.

As for Sid, I have a soft corner for him and am glad you like this character. 😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samrene

lol @ roadrunner -cum-leaking-tap wife Riddhima

🤣