4/5: Sid : Mere baare mein ek baar zaroor sochogi.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

At the end of today's episode, i did not feel bad or sorry for Sid. I  mean what is the need to. Half of these complications are his own doing and the other half have been supplied like free-ka-maal from his roadrunner -cum-leaking-tap wife Riddhima. Sid has turned out to be bittersweet combination of goodness , assumptions , complications( a trait picked up from his wifey Riddz again) and all vices and virtues that mortal nature allows us within permissible limits. Whatever is happening in SR's lives today is utterly their own doing and it is nobody else's fault. Sid - too much action and no communication , Riddz - utter inaction and too much one-sided communication.

Anyway.....back to Sid today.

I felt rather motherly towards Sid - you know when your child commits a blunder in innocence and no matter how hard he/she tries to rectify it , it keeps getting worse and worse - and then , your child throws up his/her hands up in tearful frustration and expects you you to make everything okay. What gets to you the most at that time about your children? Their VULNERABILITY.

And that is what got to me in today's episode - his vulnerability to his own heart and his wife.Sid is not GOD, Sid is not a saint and we know he has always wanted the best for everyone , especially Riddhima - his goodness has taken him to the terrains of utter foolishness , his love for his wife has pushed him to the emotional limits that he can no longer control , and his assumptions amply fed by his wife's silence , marathons and tears have ripped off his skin to reveal the hypersensitive skin underneath.

Today , in the precap when he says , " Kucch bhi karne se pehle tum mere baare mein ek baar zaroor sochogi." ......i find him at his vulnerable worst. He seems like that child who has got a building blocks project all wrong and doesn't know where to start again from.

The temper aftermath is not entirely unexpected. Vulnerability knows only one garment to cover itself  and that is temper.

P.S- This post is not about how great or how low Sid is or what he should be doing and what he should not be doing - it is about how i felt about him today. Please read the new rules by the DT before lifting your fingers to torture the keyboard. 😳
😳
Love and luck always to everyone,❤️

GOD BLESS everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post Poco!

Yeah he is to blame cause of his assumptions but I guess what he sees doesn't help 😆 and what he doesn't hear either 😆

But otherwise he is vunerable we all are, I mean we all know Sid is strong enough to deal with it but it would still tear up a person no matter how strong they are!!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~Poco. Amazing Post.
I think that we are going to see Sid's heart break, but in the way of that he will be angry. Maybe rightfully so....But the thing is that these complications, many were brought about by him. There is no good way to rectify it, however lets hope that he at least tries.

Love Ya

Jaan
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Awesome post Poco!

Yeah he is to blame cause of his assumptions but I guess what he sees doesn't help 😆 and what he doesn't hear either 😆

But otherwise he is vunerable we all are, I mean we all know Sid is strong enough to deal with it but it would still tear up a person no matter how strong they are!!

Tell me that! What Sid is seeing and hearing ( the precap being the worst possible blow) is not helping matters at all. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆......so, vulnerability ka pahaad comes up. 😭😆

Yeah, Sid is a strong man but i guess there is a limit upto which a man can take......strength is cool but attack on vulnerability leads to bitterness and building of guarding walls.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan730

~Poco. Amazing Post.
I think that we are going to see Sid's heart break, but in the way of that he will be angry. Maybe rightfully so....But the thing is that these complications, many were brought about by him. There is no good way to rectify it, however lets hope that he at least tries.

Love Ya

Jaan

Agreed. And whatever complication he tried to rectify went for a toss , mostly because of his water behaviour and Riddzie's chudailgiri. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆......but i hope , he finally finds happiness with his wife and him finding their brains and eventually their hearts together.😳
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
fabulous post!

When you think Sid, there are a mix of emotions that come up. Yes, he's the one that pretty much placed himself in this no-win situation, according to him. His attempts were noble, but the path he chose not so rather... Unfortunately, he keeps on puttig up a strong act, as if though he can easily handle everything. But it's Sid after all. So let's see how long he can hold it for.
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is what got to me today about Sid, the broken man again breaking

Innocence in the first part of him waiting for his wife and hoping to have a decent convo with her and about their marriage to start again

And the stab by Sister Stella on saying doesnt he know where his own wife is
Sid is drowning and he is feeling so foolish to by waiting for her all this time and she hasnt once let him know she has to go

Sid is very vunerable right now, and its all Ridz doing - this is one i have to blame Ridz for, for letting him wait when she knew he would and he would have waited for however long it took

And also its getting to Sid, that does Ridz ever think about me and or even care about me at all, not once has he seen this concern from her side, not as Ridz herself and not even as a wife
Is he not worthy at all, not even worthy of a message from her that she cant make it to their meeting at the terrace and just letting him waiting for her endlessly

I have no idea what Sid's thinking is when he gets to L trip but seeing what he sees is gonna fill him up with fire and he is gonna burn - burn on seeing that, burn for her, burn at her, burn in his own way of thinking and getting his hopes up and mainly burn himself in thinking of what an idiot and fool he has been - i think he is going to think so low of himself to let him get himself this far, he's gonna end up hating himself

Sid is gonna totally shut his heart up, another stronger wall around it

Like you say Sid is now - A Wounded Soul
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Tell me that! What Sid is seeing and hearing ( the precap being the worst possible blow) is not helping matters at all. 😆......so, vulnerability ka pahaad comes up. 😭😆

Yeah, Sid is a strong man but i guess there is a limit upto which a man can take......strength is cool but attack on vulnerability leads to bitterness and building of guarding walls.

@ underlined: very very true *sighs sadly*

~Cookie

Edited by Cookies01 - 13 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Pocs......😳

what a pair they are.....both want the same thing....both expect the same thing...and both going about it all wrong.....

He has been wrong .....he is  trying to set things right ...albeit unsuccessfully.....

there is only so much a man/woman can take.....if you hit against  a brick  wall so many times ....you only end up fustrated.....and she is like that brick wall........refusing to budge........and there is no other way to get through

Now I guess all this fustration will comeout....all this anger..... at himself...and her..and at fate.

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

At the end of today's episode, i did not feel bad or sorry for Sid. I  mean what is the need to. Half of these complications are his own doing and the other half have been supplied like free-ka-maal from his roadrunner -cum-leaking-tap wife Riddhima. Sid has turned out to be bittersweet combination of goodness , assumptions , complications( a trait picked up from his wifey Riddz again) and all vices and virtues that mortal nature allows us within permissible limits. Whatever is happening in SR's lives today is utterly their own doing and it is nobody else's fault. Sid - too much action and no communication , Riddz - utter inaction and too much one-sided communication.

Complete signs of 2 parts to 1 soul...........these 2 complete each other.....wat 1 lacks.....the other fulfills......

Anyway.....back to Sid today.

I felt rather motherly towards Sid - you know when your child commits a blunder in innocence and no matter how hard he/she tries to rectify it , it keeps getting worse and worse - and then , your child throws up his/her hands up in tearful frustration and expects you you to make everything okay. What gets to you the most at that time about your children? Their VULNERABILITY.

And that is what got to me in today's episode - his vulnerability to his own heart and his wife.Sid is not GOD, Sid is not a saint and we know he has always wanted the best for everyone , especially Riddhima - his goodness has taken him to the terrains of utter foolishness , his love for his wife has pushed him to the emotional limits that he can no longer control , and his assumptions amply fed by his wife's silence , marathons and tears have ripped off his skin to reveal the hypersensitive skin underneath.

A true human per say.......like u .....like me.....but with a heart that not all u's and I's can have........purely clean.....and filled with love, that too .....more for others than for himself.......and its this kinda love that is his strength as well as weakness.......the strength to pull thru and endure the pain.........the weakness that makes him dig deep into the oceans of assumptions only to make fool out of his own thots......yet he hesitates not a bit to realize this......geninueness....But like any human, he too has wat we call the boundaries of tolerance......and finally he has run past that boundary.......he is now exposed to all those emotions that one really keeps under the wraps as much as possible coz not only do we lose balance of ourselves but end up throwing others off the edge as well....

Today , in the precap when he says , " Kucch bhi karne se pehle tum mere baare mein ek baar zaroor sochogi." ......i find him at his vulnerable worst. He seems like that child who has got a building blocks project all wrong and doesn't know where to start again from.

When he said this line.......I couldnt anything but simply give him a blank look........I felt like hugging him.....but then again why.....what was he thinking.....what gave him the idea that his wife's thinking maybe on the same paths as his.......she never responded to him when he asked her to come to meet him......then why the hope......only coz somewhere his heart was telling him so.......I felt like slapping him......and saying "dude....havent u yet learnt ur lesson....how many times r u going to have such high expectations from this wife of urs who has been nothing except for being a tornado and running hose pipe".....but then again why........she has never said anything to stop his expectations as well.....
Sid has thot nothing wrong yet....all has went wrong.....

The temper aftermath is not entirely unexpected. Vulnerability knows only one garment to cover itself  and that is temper.

And u bet it will come out with such force that it will take everyone into its wrath and make his wife run for long over-dues

Great post yet again Pocuuuuuuuuu 👏👏👏

Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago