Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
even Vasu's dialogues after that episode were mindblowing in the hospital...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Rahmina now I'm crying...Angad was SO GOOD in that scene...and man it's so weird seeing Choti Maa...and Ranvir is the best brother ever...

Heartbreaking scene though...he looks like he's dying a slow death...because his "life" is hurting...his Sadhna is in danger...
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parul74

I was just watching this the other day and it was soooooooo sad because at that time Alekh felt so guilty becuz he couldn't protect Sadhna, but the situation is different now, but still I too want to see the desperation in his eyes.

Haan yaar. I'm dying to see some desperation from Aalekh.

This will slap Vasu with realization of just how important Sadhana is to Aalekh.
Rahm thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja.k

That's SOOOO strange! Rahm, I was literally re-watching the episode, the aftermath of Sadhna getting shot, only a couple of hours ago...😲😲😲 Even though I've seen it like a trillion times, Angad's performance when he's sat besides Sadhna at the hospital, crying and saying sorry...😭 had me in tears YET again!

I'd not seen the particular scene for a while...strange that I chose to watch it today of all days...considering the events of today and your above post!lol

But yes, would love to see scenes of desparation from Angad- he's so awesome at delivering those emotions. Let us wait and seeeeee 😊

Wow. What a coincidence.

Yes, Angad's performance was amazing. I was totally blown away and in tears during those scenes. It felt so real.
Rahm thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Rahmina now I'm crying...Angad was SO GOOD in that scene...and man it's so weird seeing Choti Maa...and Ranvir is the best brother ever...

Heartbreaking scene though...he looks like he's dying a slow death...because his "life" is hurting...his Sadhna is in danger...

lol, it is weird seeing Choti Ma knowing what she's done.

Ranvir truly is a great brother. I've always held the opinion that Ranvir is the only character on Bidaai that hasn't been ruined a bit. He's the only character that is the most consistent.

That scene just feels so real and Angad stole the show in those scenes. He's just a natural. Truly impressive. I felt every bit of pain that Aalekh was feeling because of Angad's acting.
Rahm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Yeh, you are so right...
But There cannot be any doubt that Alekh loves Sadhna, whether he breaks down or not. In some love stories, few words are said, and majority are exprssions and feelings. thats exactly what transpires between Sadhna and Alekh...remember that "Dil janiye" lyrucs...

Resham ka rishta jaise saato janam ko jore
kisse ke baas mein kahan aise bandhan to tode...

My expectations from Alekh are so much that out of frustration, I had opened that topic about PRECAP, the other day...

Bani, there's no doubt that Aalekh loves Sadhana. I just want to see that desperation because I like it and because I feel it will show Vasu just how important Sadhana is to Aalekh.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Bani, there's no doubt that Aalekh loves Sadhana. I just want to see that desperation because I like it and because I feel it will show Vasu just how important Sadhana is to Aalekh.

actually, it will prove normal or abnormal, their hearts beat for each other...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
They both love each other equally and they both know that they are equally loved by one another. They truly are "do jism, magar ek jaan"...that's why their story has tons and tons of potential and needs to be milked for all it's worth. Never have I seen so much chemistry oozing from a couple naturally. Their love story is unique and totally beautiful...heartwarming...touching...moving...and really intense...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

They both love each other equally and they both know that they are equally loved by one another. They truly are "do jism, magar ek jaan"...that's why their story has tons and tons of potential and needs to be milked for all it's worth. Never have I seen so much chemistry oozing from a couple naturally. Their love story is unique and totally beautiful...heartwarming...touching...moving...and really intense...

actually creatives while sketching their story should take care of each and every scene, dialogue as expectations are sky high from them as a couple
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

so true! I am surprised the CTs didnt milk their love story dry by now!! Its amazing how we waited and finally got a chota sa SR.

To topic starter - tumhare moonh mein ghee shakkar, I hope this is indeed what happens.