Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ka7eela

thank you all for loving my OS🤗.. i really appreciate it ðŸ˜³

Thank you toh thik hai par update kab karoge???Please update soon..
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Thank you toh thik hai par update kab karoge???Please update soon..

sorry sweets!😳 but DMG is a closed chapter for me now , i cant write for SR any more as i loath them, CVs has destroyed them for me seriously!

but if you are still interested in reading my stories here is one i wrote for PKYEK  forum, as its my fav show now!

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ............ you are too good Plz pm me when you update

Originally posted by: ka7eela

sorry sweets!😳 but DMG is a closed chapter for me now , i cant write for SR any more as i loath them, CVs has destroyed them for me seriously!

but if you are still interested in reading my stories here is one i wrote for PKYEK  forum, as its my fav show now!

I know sweetie you said SR are a closed chapter for you but I loved your OS which had SR being kidnapped by the gang and left by the lake with their camping gear!

Please if you ever do think of SR fondly sometime please do finish that OS!! I loved it and would love to know how it ended!!
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ..

Awesome ............ you are too good Plz pm me when you update

DJ🤗how are you dear?! long time no see,and thank you for liking it😳but sorry this is an old OS and i wont update it, as i hate DMG now and loath SR  for the way the CVs turned them to be in the end!
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

I know sweetie you said SR are a closed chapter for you but I loved your OS which had SR being kidnapped by the gang and left by the lake with their camping gear!

Please if you ever do think of SR fondly sometime please do finish that OS!! I loved it and would love to know how it ended!!

zeenia🤗 thank you for loving it sweets!,..ok i will try to update that one just for you😳 but no promises😳
Thankyou sooooo much sweetie!!! Your a star!!😳
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Thankyou sooooo much sweetie!!! Your a star!!😳

your welcome🤗
ka7eela thumbnail
for those who has asked me to update this one shot😊, hey guys it was updated long time ago! , here is the link for the update that is s sequel of this one