You all ate up last AT itni jaldišŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Shru šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Fruity , we want Sid to witness that mud ka dabba. šŸ¤£

NitzzzzzzzzzzzzšŸ¤—šŸ¤—

I think TJ is gonna witness it. Remember article said she doesn't like seeing AR together?

She is gonna throw weight around until she sees Batameez-Chudail killing each other with their tauntsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

ZeeniaaaaaaaaaaaaašŸ¤—šŸ¤—

I didn't miss the last AT completely. I posted there before I went to sleep on page 13 and when I came back to check 137 pages were completed. We are on new ATšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

me back......................hi zeenia,kriti,shrutišŸ¤—šŸ¤—...............i think siddy boy is on his way to lonavala by tomorrow or thursday for sure.............and i am playing black black for the rest of three days where dmg is concerned.............šŸ˜Ž...............stare at hugh jackman and weave love story with him šŸ˜................
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Beta, am correcting my CID script and that post is too long. Please reply there and i will join u guys later there.šŸ˜³

great.btw laga raho.......
shruti thumbnail
Nitz, Kriti, Zeenia, Shamil:šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
shruti thumbnail
Let me post title suggestion from previous AT.

Sanj:šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

NitzzzzzzzzzzzzšŸ¤—šŸ¤—

I think TJ is gonna witness it. Remember article said she doesn't like seeing AR together?

She is gonna throw weight around until she sees Batameez-Chudail killing each other with their tauntsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

ZeeniaaaaaaaaaaaaašŸ¤—šŸ¤—

I didn't miss the last AT completely. I posted there before I went to sleep on page 13 and when I came back to check 137 pages were completed. We are on new ATšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sid dekhe ya TJ dekhe , i don't give a C-grade bat's chipped nail paint about it. I just want Sid in Lonavla ASAP. šŸ¤£

Originally posted by: sun29

me back......................hi zeenia,kriti,shrutišŸ¤—šŸ¤—...............i think siddy boy is on his way to lonavala by tomorrow or thursday for sure.............and i am playing black black for the rest of three days where dmg is concerned.............šŸ˜Ž...............stare at hugh jackman and weave love story with him šŸ˜................

Heyy sanjšŸ˜ƒ

Good to see we're  all  on the same wavelength about sid!!

If siddy widdy acts mahaan  in lonavla and says to ridhimma 'mein tumhara khushi chahta hoon' I'll....... I'll.........AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Everybody please go and reply to the post by the kw member on SR. Show your support - a lot of effort has gone into that post.