Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doukno thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@rapunzel---Dat last para was awesome......I am defo going to use some of ur lines somewhereπŸ˜‰
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah true!!! FB o.k but precap was really yuck!!!!  If they are so despo... why did they get Ridzy married in the first place!!!!  They could have had countless no.. of scenes..

They are showing Ridzy character like a  sry.. to say this.. player.. now!!  If you are over somebody and you scream and make everyone understand the same!!!! why the eyelocks and other things!!! totally unacceptable and doesnt make any sense!!!  This is how she feels after being married and started falling for husband?????
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

i am still disgusted from the pre-cap 🀒 have you seen the topics that are celebrating this!..

i don't get how can they get a rush of seeing a married woman romancing her ex boy friend?!!!..being on top of each other as they put it in a mud pool!!..i could have understood their drooling over it..if she was divorced and single again!..but she is not she is still married!...what kind of morals are these!!..truly can't get it!!

btw i got my first warnning because of what i wrote above!..apparently i wrote this in AR topic that was celebrating the mud pre-cap,,and you dont believe the lame answers that i got!..same one liner repeated by so many!πŸ˜†..apparently there is a new rule! we can't post in any AR topic..DUH!

Lol...Morals n Ethics gaya tel lene as long as their fav couple is together...Its actually quite disgusting n thts precisely y i think it is either sid or armaan's imagination...it cud be an accidental fall as well..no idea..have to wait n watch...n yeah i read the new rules..actually its gud in a way coz now they wont get to spoil our awesome posts n we dont care wat they celebrate in any case so...😊
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

@rapunzel---Dat last para was awesome......I am defo going to use some of ur lines somewhereπŸ˜‰

Thanks dude 😊
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the post Raps...sorry dint say it in my earlier post
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good post, rapunzel... especially the last para πŸ‘ . Sid does not give up so easily. He always gives his best shot and I hope things work in his favour 😊
true, there was nothing much in today's episode. The SR scene was just as much as the precap πŸ˜” and damn those pagers 😑 . SR scenes always get interrupted 😭 . Chalo koi baat nahin... hopefully we'll have no pagers or disturbing elements in future SR scenes! You know along with the tiny SR scene, I liked the TJ, A and orphanage incharge scene. The way TJ and incharge were describing SR relationship and the way they kept asking abt Sid and saying that without Sid, Ridz won't be here... loved that part πŸ˜ƒ . Its like everyone felt SR are meant to be together except that these two keep fighting and keep avoiding each other for no reason
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do not lose hope coz the moon shines the brightest after 'Amavasya' and then its the start of a new life...a new beginning...

Lovely post! πŸ‘ I needed to hear that...not just for SR but for myself! Thank you! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

~Cookie

Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love ur post... n the msg "Dont lose hope"
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Thanks everyone...Neither will sid give up nor shall we..right?

Cheers!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Ah, we are not giving up hope for SR at all. The SR conversation needed to be interrupted by that pager to pave way for the Lonavla angle because now, Sid will go there in a totally different mood.

As for the precap, baby........you never know where it might take the story.