When the chips are down (SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well today's episode was another filler for me...I think they are just gearing up for the Lonavala sequence which i think wud be the highpoint and thts wen story wud start moving forward!
My 2 cents on today's episode:

The supremely awaited precap was a bit of a let down...although it was something i expected coz CVs are not gonna let SR talk out their problems so easily n i knew there wud be some interruption...And bam! The Pager 😡
But i loved the intensity of the scene and tht was the highlight for me!

Yuna's scenes were hilarious and tht made up for the otherwise boring episode!

Now the precap - It looks promising! Ridz being sent to lonavala n sid finding out tht ridz is going to lonavala where armaan is already present...
AR smiling at each other - i think they ve just managed to save a kid from some big mishap n its a smile of achieving something together as doctors - i dint see much into it! I cud b wrong though!
Sid thinking AR are meant to be and thts y they have landed up together n he seems to be losing hope...he's playing basketball n thinking bout AR n then they show AR falling in the water...This cud well be sid's imagination but lets not jump the gun!

All i wanna say is tht Siddy Widdy - Do not lose hope! Remember true winners are those who rise like a phoenix from the ashes!
When there is darkness all around n no ray of hope...When all doors seem to be closed....When everything is going against you...When the chips are down...Thts wen your character is tested! Thts wen you pick yourself up and fight back! Thts the sign of a true warrior sid!
Winners NEVER quit and Quitters never win...and we all know you are a winner!
Do not lose hope coz the moon shines the brightest after 'Amavasya' and then its the start of a new life...a new beginning...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pavitra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said to siddy 
nice post yeah cannot say anything
pavs thumbnail
such a letdown of an episode...didnt enjoy it at all..n wtf y r dey showing arman falling on ridz n all tht..how sick..hope its a dream..gawd she is married!!!n the story has no head no tail now..one dya its ar next day its sr,,so dumb..hating it ri8 now...........

What a wonderful post- very nicely put!!

I agree lonavla is going to be the turning point in the story and I hope this is where ridhimma realises her true feelingss for sid!

We know tamanna is going to play cupid- so looking forward to that!

As for the precap- I never lay too much emphasis on them-you always think something is one way and it turns out to be completely different when shown!

I think this is the beginning of SR!😊

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love your post!
With a seed of misunderstanding cropping back into Sid' mind, the only hope is things don't get far too stretched during their Lonavala trip.Edited by prejudice - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love your post but you are a bit of optimistic here sweety!..it was a total let down if you ask me! 🤢..i am so disappointed!..i can understand the flash backs but the pre-cap WTH!..it made me feel like yuck!..why the hell they show her romancing her ex when she is still married!..i hate this!..they are still stretching the same old stuff!..if it's a real scene and not a dream then i am sorry to say this but they truly have no shame at all!Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post honey....and yes Sid should not lose hope....
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Although I'm an AR fan, I loved your post and the description. Specially the last para.

Beautiful.

-S
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
GREAT post Rapuz.. OMG i was waiting for one 😆

Well I think Sid will now just get the string that it's always AR and AR.. And he will start ignore Riddhima.. It's hight time for Ridz to realize the feelings of Sid 😆 And asa he stops sending love-hints to her, she will be back on track 😆

Or .. even I think if Ridzy is found in those eye-locks with Armaan by Sid, then also it would work.. I want Sid to see Ridz looking at Armaan and laughing, and then Ridz to see Sid's reaction.. 🤣 I wish she feels guilty.. sorry couldnt suppress 🤣
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Question though - are they divorced? married? Seperated awaiting the paper work???

I'm just confused ...