Please write some more... 😊
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@Yokosona..aww thank you for appreciating it yet again..😊

@Lennie..thanks and yepe I wrote it in that post some time ago 😊

@Zeenia..thanks dear..i am so glad that you liked it😊

@AfghanLeena..leena sweety thanks allot😊

@1994..thanks so much sweets..I will try to write another one tonight!..just to cheer up myself and my SRian friends..after today's fiasco ia m a bit let down!..btw whats your name? 😊
πŸ€— .

πŸ€— . πŸ€—. πŸ€—
Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ka...girl I loved reading your one shot.....CVs should take cues from out talented writers guildπŸ˜‰...
Do write and keep writing moreπŸ˜ƒ
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="2">Ka...girl I loved reading your one shot.....CVs should take cues from out talented writers guildπŸ˜‰...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="2">Do write and keep writing moreπŸ˜ƒ</font>

thanks sweet heart..i will write one tonight inshaAllah πŸ€— πŸ€—
ka7eela thumbnail

thanks so much and hey check my new one shot i have just posted it 😊

Originally posted by: Mars35913062

πŸ‘Well done! DMG is producing good writers. Never ever in the history of TV there would be an incident where the viewers start writing the suggestive storyline and scenes just because the the show writers cannot.πŸ‘

I totally agree with you @ Mars35913062! I have noticed we have a lot of good talented people here and amazing writers! πŸ˜‰
Ka7eela,

Your story was so beautifully written like a intense capturing novel that people love to read. πŸ˜‰ I really like how you captured the whole scene with such creativity and depth. I could actually feel the story flowing in my head as I read your post. I liked how Ridzy said, "yeh hain mumbai meri jaan" and Sid smiled. And how they go out to eat pizza.....it was cute. It portrayed the quality time couples share with each other and how they love each other's company. In love its even doing the little things with your spouse that gives immense joy. And in this story you brought that essence to life! It's too bad that we never got to witness such a scene on the show. And honestly, DMG has become extremely boring for me as the story of Siddhima is just not moving forward. But, at least we have your posts where we can at least keep dreaming and hoping. πŸ˜›
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Ka7eela,

</div>
<div>Your story was so beautifully written like aintense capturing novel that people love to read. πŸ˜‰I really like how you captured the whole scene with such creativity and depth. I could actually feel the story flowing in my head as I read your post. I liked howRidzy said, "yeh hain mumbai meri jaan" and Sid smiled. And how they go out to eat pizza.....it was cute. Itportrayed the quality time couples share with each other and how they love each other's company. In love its even doing the little things with your spouse that gives immense joy. And in this story you brought that essence to life! It's too bad that we never got to witness such a scene on the show. And honestly, DMG has become extremely boring for meas the story of Siddhima is just not moving forward. But, at least we have your posts where we can at least keep dreaming and hoping. πŸ˜›

thank you sweety πŸ€—..you know it really bugs me how they turned this show to be so unrealstic..so i try when i write a scene for SR to make it sound like a normal ineteraction between a couple..you know the daily things they do or the feelings they go through!Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Please write more πŸ‘ Loved it. If only the CVs could come up with something like this 😍