SR- Just Two of Us- One Shot..

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends this was my first attempt to write a scene for DMG..and it's for Sidma..in fact this is the first scene i write ever!..although i always had/have ideas of stories!..but i never wrote them down!..so please comment/criticize..btw I wrote this some time ago..and I posted it too in an old topic of sweet magicalkash!!..so basically it is related to the previous Rids and Sids situation, before Arman and Sid's mom get to know about them being married and before the divorce drama..so here it is hope you guys like it:

Riddhima is back home after a long tiresome day at sanjivani ..she is till living with Naina..as she can't go back to her parents!..too many questions would be raised..although her parents are still away..as they told her they will be back the next week!.. after taking a warm bath she gets ready to sleep wearing a red silky sleeveless sleeping dress..looking at her tired beautiful reflection in the mirror!..her mind is so stressed out..repeating the same thing over and over again..Arman is back!... God why now!..how am I going to deal with this!..i don't want to hurt him and I don't want to hurt Sid too!..and what would i tell my family when they come back after a week!..

She sits on the bed tossing away her damp long hair burring her face in her hands..she was fighting hard not to cry!..she has decided earlier that she won't cry anymore..she is done with crying!..she has to deal with this maturely and objectively!..but how could she!..how can she gather the courage to tell Arman that he is too late?!..that she has moved on and is married to Sid!..who saved her and was there for her through her tough time!..whom Arman himself become friends with and in awe of him for helping him to talk to her!..how could she break the news to him?!..and Sid why is he doing all this for her?!..what is he trying to achieve?..is he trying to send her away from him? was she his burden?!..the thoughts frightened her!..

she was feeling restless and devastated..like she was torn apart!.. she was so drowned in her thoughts that she didn't hear the sound of the bell the first time..and when it went on the second time…it cut of the stream of her thoughts and like a robot she went out side the room to open the door..thinking that it's Naina..as she had told her she has night duty and will come late..as she opened the door..a much familiar face with a sad smile was standing at the door..surprised at his presence, a whisper like sound came from her 'tum'!

Sid moves forward a bit and brushes his hair with his hand before saying in that husky voice of his: hi woh mainay phone kya liken tumhari phone band te!...Riddhima nervously looks up at his face…he looked so tired..suddenly she feels so guilty!..she knows he is having sleepless nights and it's all because of her!..she has put him in this situation!...soon tears form in her beautiful eyes ..Sid looking deeply into her eyes asks : kya howa?..she moves her head and says: kuch nahi!…she moves aside inviting him to come in...

Sid was looking at her...he has noticed what she was wearing..it's the first time ever since they were married he sees her dressed like this..Sid tries to take his eyes off her but he just couldn't! ..she looked so beautiful and hot in that red night gown !..he felt his heart beats are getting faster..and he sighed!.. Riddhima closed the door...it was then that she got aware of what she was wearing! and she felt his gaze!..

Slowly she turns around to face Sid who was standing right behind her she could see that he was staring at her!..blood rushed up her face!…a tingling sensation rushed through her spine!..butterflies were dancing in her tummy!..and she blushes..his eyes were all over her..those deep eyes slowly scanning her from head to toes!..her heart beats get faster..what's wrong with me..she thought ..she was surprised at his ability to affect her the way he does by just looking at her the way he does with those deep beautiful eyes of his! ..she was scared of those feelings that he arouses in her!..

Slowly and nervously she raises her arms to cover her self up ..Sid notices her shyness he clears his throat, smiles and looks away.. she says: excuse me!..and rushes to the bed room!..as she reached there she felt she can hardly breath!..she sat on the bed asking her self: yeh mujhe kya how raha hai?'..she tries to breath deeply several times and then quickly wears a night robe and goes to meet Sid..who was sitting on the sofa relaxed looking around the house..he smiles at her and she smiles back..he notices the robe and his smile becomes wider..

She sits opposite him and waits eagerly for him to talk …Sid closes his eyes running his hand on his forehead,..Rids looks at him with concern feeling that something was wrong: tum teek ho?..he smiles and says: ha don't worry tura sa sar dard kara ha hai, anyways main yeh kehnay aya ho..Rids interrupts him: dawai lao gay?..Sid looks at her puzzled..she says: sar dard keh leyeah'..he shooks his head and says :i am ok!..Rids snapps: kya ok hu! you don't look ok! ok?…Sid says: nahi Ridhhima mein teek ho ab sono na..tere dad ne phone kya keh wuh log kal arahai hai! a terrified Rids cries out: kya! liken aunone to yeh kahata keh agle hafta laut aye gay!.. Sid nods: ha lekin abhi phone kya hai iss leyeah mujhe ana para!..

Sid stops talking looking at Rids panicked face..she was terrified!..her parents are coming tomorrow! and she is living her with Naina while her mother in-law hates her guts and doesn't know about their marriage and then there is Arman who still thinks that she belongs to him! Rids crys out: ab kya hoga Sidhant..hum kya karegay?..her voice was choked with tears. Sid stands up and comes to her kneeling down near her he takes her hands in his pressing them tight and says: hey don't worry ..i will fix it..Tears pour down her cheeks she says: kya fix karogay..mai kya jawab dongi mere mama papa ko..papa taw yeh sab seh nahi payengay..and she starts to cry…

Sid looks at her helplessly..he feels like someone stabbed him in the chest..why is it every time she is in pain I hurt too..he tought..he hates seeing her cry!…with compassion in his eyes he holds her face between his hands and said: shhh..sab teek hoga..main ho na..you don't worry..but Rids was so shaken she was crying hysterically..Sid pulled her in his arms..resting her head on his wide shoulder..patting her gently..stroking her hair.. trying to calm her down and making her feel secured..like a little child he rocks her gently in his arms...

It took a while before rids calmed down…she was still in his arms….now that there was no tears..being in his arms aroused different shades of feelings in her..being this close to him..feeling his strong arms around her..feeling his body heat and smelling his manly perfume tantalized her senses ..she could hear his heart beats ..and steadily her own heart beats were getting faster! making her become breathless!..on the other hand Sid was fighting his own feelings to hold her closer..much closer!..

he could smell her..he was so much addicted to her smell!..he thought..her hair smelt so good and her perfume! He sighs and breathes her deeply! He leans and Kisses her forehead gently..closing his eyes in passion…he is a man in love..she is his wife; the woman he loves!..he knows he wanted more!...he wanted her to be his…but soon he gets disturbed by his own thoughts..the thought of losing control!..he gently pushes her away while still holding her Sid looks down at her affectionately he holds her arms ..wipes her tears with his thumps gently he smiles..shyly

She looks up to him and she smiles back... Sid moves away from her and softly says: "ab teek ho!..dekhon woh tum wapas ajao ghar par!"..she shakes her head and says: "laykin tera mom!".. he interrupts her: "woh gaye hai Delhi..maira uncle audhar rehta hai!"..he tells her that his mom will stay there for a week or so..Rids sighs!..she feels so relived..i can go back home now..she thought..home!..the word echoed in her mind..am i considering Sid's apartment my home now!..she gets a bit bewildered from the thought!..

"Chalay!" sid says..she looks at him and smiles shyly:"aisay?"..he gets nervous now and closes his eyes in a kiddish way and smiles shyly rubbing two fingers on his forehead..he is so eager to take her home..that he forgot that she is still wearing a night gown and she still has to pack her things!..nervously he says: "of course not!..tum change karoo or saman be bando"..she was staring at him..he looks so cute when he is nervous ..like a cute little boy..she thought her smiles widens! she nods and walks to the room to change..

"kya meh madat karo" he says..she stops her eyes widened her face blushes in a surprise voice she says: "kya!!!"..she thought that he was asking her to help her get dressed!!.. he looks at her and innocently says: "woh samaan band ne mai!"...smilingly she bites her lips trying hard to stop giggling and says: "thanx meh manage karogi"..and walks to the bed room..he smiles..he liked the way she giggled ..although he wasn't aware of the reason!

Soon they were heading home..they had to go to sanjivani first she had to drop the house key to Naina…she looks at Sid's tired face..and says: "abitak sar dard kar ra ha hai?"..he nods: "teek hoga don't worry!"..his husky tired voice makes her heart aches...she asks him again her voice full of concern: "kuch kaya hai kya?"...as she remembered that she didn't see him in both coffee and lunch breaks..and instantly he says: "tum nai be kuch nahi kaya hai!"..and she was puzzled how did he know!..true she went to have lunch and she was sitting with Naina and the rest of the new gang of interns and was about to order..when Arman came into the canteen so she left!..

She is trying so hard to avoid Arman..who is following her around..making everything so difficult! she sighs and looks at him..how did he know!..and he looks back at her...his eyes were like I know Riddhima ..i know!..then she was about to suggest to cook something when they get back home...to her surprise he says: "ok mein kaloga agar tum mere saat kaloghee..likin ab dheer hai tu tum kuch mat banao..chalo kuch order karlegay!"..she was really stunned this man never seizes to amaze her ..how could he answer to her thoughts!..how could he reads her mind so easily!..she nods in agreement and smiles..

he says : "any suggestions?"..she says: "tum karlo"..and he says: "come on kuch tu khani ke mood hogey na!"..both pause a bit to think and both say at the same time:" pizza"!...they look at each other amazed and laugh softly..Rids looks at him affectionately..its so wired how he makes her feel better every time she is down!

When they reached home the whole building was pitch black!..she looked at him worried and he says: "lagta hai electricity chali gaye hai!"..he takes out her bag..and she follows him carrying the pizza..the watchman says : "sab electicity chalegay hai"..Sids becomes a bit agitated and says: "woh tu hum dekh rahai hai.. kya generator nahi hai yeh building main?"....the watchman says:"nahi hai sab"…

Sid gets more agitated and says: "America main sab bareh building o mein emergency light hai" ..Rids smiles: "yeh hindustan hai mere jaan"…Sids looks at her..did she just called him jaan!..he twitch his mouth and swallows...she nervously says biting her lips: "woh yeah movie ka naam te!"..he smiles..

the watchman offers them a candle so they find their way..Sid in a bit high voice: "candle!!..koye torch deday yaar!"..the watchman pointing to the torch says:"sab yeh tu mera hai!". Sid shook his head in disbelief and says: "Riddhima humari apartment akhiri male pe hai!..char sako ghee?..Acha hai tu hum hotel jaegay"..Rids looks at him making a wired face jokingly she says: "kya howa! don't tell me dr. Sidhant Modhi kai tum budhe hogay ho!"...

He replies: "kya!! meh or budha never!"..she continues with a hint of smile: "waisay tum kehtaitay keh mai aunty je ho! lagta hai tum uncle je ho"..and she giggles..he looks at her and realizes that she remembers when he called her aunty je among other hurtful things!.. he realizes how much he must have hurt her at the time…true they didn't know each other well and they were like at a war zone back then..they tried to hurt each other so badly…but nevertheless his heart aches now and he says: "I am sorry Riddhima"..taken back at the sudden change of his tune ..the sincerity in his voice she looks at him with affection in her eyes..he says: "jo pe maine kaha hai pehle..woh"..she interrupts him: "i am sorry too siddhant..woh tu mere galte te maine tum ko smajnay me bohut galte khe...and accuse you of horrible things and ..!"..

Sid interrupts her, and holds her arm gently her eyes get misted with tears…he says in a funny voice: "purani bato ko choro yaar!..kya auntyon ke tarah bar bar repeat kartay ho" Rids looks at him and they both softly giggle..she is aware that he is trying to cheer her up.. she says.:"hmm ab dehken gai kaun aunty hai or kaun uncle hai..jab yeh seryon pe charegay"..and they enter the building!...she says: "yaha tu bohut andhira hai"..he smiles and points to the candle he jokingly says: "woooo..don't tell me Dr. Ridhhima Modhi tumay andhiray se darr lagta hai!"...she looks at him affectionately through the candle light! Riddhima Modhi that's her!..that's really her!..she thought with a tender smile!..
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mars35913062 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ka7eela

Hey friends this was my first attempt to write a scene for DMG..and it's for Sidma..in fact this is the first scene i write ever!..although i always had/have ideas of stories!..but i never wrote them down!..so please comment/criticize..btw I wrote this some time ago..and I posted it too in an old topic of sweet magicalkash!!..so basically it is related the Rids and Sids previous situation before Arman and Sid's mom get to know about them being married and before the divorce drama..so here it is hope you guys like it:

👏Well done! DMG is producing good writers. Never ever in the history of TV there would be an incident where the viewers start writing the suggestive storyline and scenes just because the the show writers cannot.👏

ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mars35913062

👏<font color="#990000">Well done! DMG is producing good writers. Never ever in the history of TV there would be an incident where the viewers start writing the suggestive storyline and scenes just because the the show writers cannot.</font>👏

awww this is so sweet of you!😳..thanks for appreciating my post!🤗
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i already told u how much i loved this ff in the other post but i just have to comment here again. awesome work!!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it

You should write more

I remember reading this in the SR scenes thread i think 😊
What a fantastic one shot! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

You should send it to the cv's!😊
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow awsome work very good keep it up nice working 👏

Love Leena:)
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar this is absolutley beautiful, 😭<<< mera yeh haal kardiya tumne! lol wish the CV's would've seen this and used it, would'v been aewsome keep writing hun you have an amazing talent 😊 xx
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey, good one ka7eela😊
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: TazzyA

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="3">Yaar this is absolutley beautiful, 😭<<< mera yeh haal kardiya tumne! lol wish the CV's would've seen this and used it, would'v been aewsome keep writing hun you have an amazing talent 😊xx</font>

thanks so much yaar i am so glad that you liked it 🤗 🤗..CV's will never take anything that spoils their unique and senseless track 😆