Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
~Just would like to say Thank You!! To all who have appreciated the siggy and the topic. *hugs*
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Vithya, you wrote and said it all so beautifully. SR are truely a soulmate and meant to be together!!  Their bonding is more than what we see and observe as nothing has been able to torn them apart.......they are incomplete without each others company. What else can I say.....as i have no words to define SR.

Jaan: nice creation.....i loved the siggy too!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Destiny plays a vital role for these two and external parameters are working hard in bringing them closer!!
Believe in true bonding due to destiny is what is happening with them!!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hun amazing post๐Ÿค—...u actually summed up the whole journey of siddanth and riddhima..........they are indeed the least expected couple to come togehter but destiny and fate had other plans...........they came together in hurt,pain anger and look at them now..........from not wanting to stay together to not wanting to let go ...........they have come together a long way ,they have come togehte rhealing each othe,caring for each other and in all process loving each other..............and hope that they finally find the peace and happiness only with each other

your siggies are beautiful hun and just reconfirm on why am i crazy abt them๐Ÿ˜ณ
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love your post ๐Ÿ˜Š..its so beautiful๐Ÿ‘

i juts want to add that it's amazing how many wonderful writers we have among SR fans!..writers who have beautiful and sensible minds!..who have their own amazing ways to express their thoughts and ideas!.. it's a real treat to read posts of most of SR fans!..i applaud you and upload all of them
๐Ÿ‘
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful post. agree to it completely. Destiny got them together coz they are meant to be. no matter wht SR will end up together.๐Ÿ˜ณ

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. PERFECT !!!!!!!!! there is no other way to describe Sr.............
It cannot be better than this........................
SOULMATES who will be 2 gether always ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful, beautiful post. I agree with every single word. They're meant to be together, no matter what happens. Every single circumstance which seems to bring them closer, no matter how difficult things seem at first.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NIce post, I glad how wonderful you brought out the essence in SR relationship. WOW !!!
I loved the pictures on the siggies, they look so lovable together.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Because they're relationship is much deeper than what it looks like on the surface

Because this Jodi is one that was made in heaven

Because these two can't live with or without each other

Because they are soulmates, and they were meant to be

Perfectly Said by you dear Supercool3.
Really awesome post.
Sid aur riddhima ka rishta uparwale ne khud banaya hain isliye yeh rishta kabhi toot nahi sakta.
Very nice Post & Siggies.
Loved it!!!