SR - Rewriting Everything

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Note : This post is meant for SR. I am completely biased towards SR as I am a huge fan. Please refrain from bashing and do not turn this into a battlefield because if you do, I will report.

SR --- Rewriting Everything

I believe that each person is born with something written for them in the stars.  However, as life goes on, the destiny path is altered and more possibilities are added to the list. In the end, fate would eventually intervene and choose the best possibility for us and set us towards that. It may either be the destiny we were born with, or the destiny that was rewritten.

I have no slightest of clue about the destiny Siddhant and Riddhima were born with. But right now all I can say is that fate has played its game well in their lives.

Now many may wonder what the difference between fate and destiny is.

Destiny is something that lies within us, while fate is the intervention of God in determining what that final destiny is

Sid and Riddhima meeting was the result of fate. Two different souls,
living in their own worlds, with their own dreams are suddenly forced to look up at each other.

The moment SR crossed each other's path, they rewrote their destinies. Their life path made all amicable changes so it can combine together.  What followed afterwards was the result of this newly-formed bond.

This bond is really strong that it is an overpowering emotion for both of them. They were given many chances to separate, but all of those failed as they were instantly glued back together. When Sid first brought up the divorce issue to Riddhima, she had said ok to letting him go and talk to Shashank about it. But since Shanky was ill, Sid decided to hide the divorce issue and agreed to the honeymoon trip.  They tried to stay away from each other, but somehow there was always that force that automatically pulled them back into one another's arms. After the picture taking mishap, Sid decided to leave Sanjeevani, but eventually stayed back after finding out that Riddhima had purposely planned to get rid of him. Why did he have to find out about that? Couldn't he have just left Sanjeevani forever? Again when Sid brings out the divorce issue, there are other forces coming to get them back together again. First came Shanky, who decided to postpone the whole divorce, and asked SR to give another 7 months to their marriage. And now there is Little Tamanna who is coming back into the picture and, as per reports, will be hatching plans to get SR together again.

Okay so forget about the external forces for a while. How about SR themselves?

Even the thought of separating is killing both of them. Why should this bother them so much? If this relationship of theirs wasn't strong enough, then why should they both be so depressed over the divorce papers and be so reluctant to sign it? If it was a so-called compromise, then why couldn't they had just immediately signed the divorce papers. When Sid went to Riddhima to get the rest of the divorce papers signed, she wouldn't even look straight at him and decided to turn around while signing it.  Even there, she didn't finish signing the papers. What was stopping her right now?

Because they're relationship is much deeper than what it looks like on the surface

Because this Jodi is one that was made in heaven

Because these two can't live with or without each other

Because they are soulmates, and they were meant to be

Siggy Credits : Jaan and Me 
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~V:
First of all. Wonderful Post! I agree.
Soulmates don't necessarily have to be the ones that you meet first. They don't have to be the people that you first have feelings for.
Sid and Riddhima have risen from the ashes together, they are entirely each other's creations. They are each other's only destiny.

The thought of Riddhima being with anyone else is killing Sid, he doesn't even know it. He's only thinking of her, and he's becoming increasingly possesive of her.
Riddhima only wants Sid. Her eyes say it, He anger at Sid bringing Armaan into the relationship says it. Her melting in his arms says it.

SR. Soulmates.
nikita_88 thumbnail
V Awesome post! Love it! Nothing to add as Fate and destiny my knowledge is limited!

Fab creations as well by you and Jaan!
absolutely, every word you said was right and straight to the point. They defenitaly rewrote their destiny when they met the first day till now. they are match made in heaven and they are each other soulmate and always will be.

good job👏
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Jaan730]~V:
First of all. Wonderful Post! I agree.
Soulmates don't necessarily have to be the ones that you meet first. They don't have to be the people that you first have feelings for.
Sid and Riddhima have risen from the ashes together, they are entirely each other's creations. They are each other's only destiny.

The thought of Riddhima being with anyone else is killing Sid, he doesn't even know it. He's only thinking of her, and he's becoming increasingly possesive of her.
Riddhima only wants Sid. Her eyes say it, He anger at Sid bringing Armaan into the relationship says it. Her melting in his arms says it.

SR. Soulmates.
[/QUOTE

totally totally agreed 👍🏼]
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice topic!!!

"they rewrote their destinies". 

very true!!  Just waiting for Ridzy to loosen up a bit and blurt out the three magical words!!😃
😉
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Beautiful topic , sweetie. And the pictures in the siggies just make you realize why SR are so special. As your post rightly reflects, SR rose from the ashes and joining hands and then , their souls, they rewrote their destinies. SR signify and symbolize hope , a second chance at a happily -ever-after and like you , we also wish that having been to hell and back together , they find a happy soulful union.

God bless you.🤗
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post!

What do I say? Its such a beautiful , powerful Jodi...
The growing number of SR fans is a testimony to that fact!

Not sure if this was the original intent of CV's... What we have in front of us is a jodi, full of promise, all about mature, poignant relationships and second chances..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
☺️☺️

OMGGGGGGGGG this is amazingggggggggg cool :O I so totally agree with the last stanza.. It's not only bothering them, but both are losing it officially :P

LOVEDDDDDDDDDDD the post.. They need to sort tht out asap.. I loveeeeeee these posts ☺️ Thanks hun!
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Beautiful post...thought provoking...loved it!!