Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

@ "I followed and covered the ishtory of Tarzan and Jane"  🤣 Wow, very creative yaar! I like that.

thnx buzzyyy Jhootha Singh ji ka asar hai 😳...
First of all I want to say that Shamil your the best as always! 😉
And Monar wow you are talented as well. I loved your conversation with Jhootha Singh about the getting a job! So, far I am really amazed at the talent and creativity of Shamil, Monar, and BlueSoul for their excellent comic timing! 👏 I am sorry I don't want to freak you guys out as you must be thinking "she's one freaky fan thats after us" 😆
But, I think when someone has a true great talent he/she deserves the recogntion for his/her talent and its hard to make someone laugh. If you have the ability to do that then its a gift.
monar thumbnail
JHOOTHA SINGH JI JHOOTHA SINGHHH JI *gasp*

ahmm ahmm I am having a sudgggessaan bhill you take that.. it bhill increase our revenues you see .. 😳😳 bolo bolo loge na aap mera free suddgessan 😃

monar thumbnail

And Monar wow you are talented as well. I loved your conversation with Jhootha Singh about the getting a job! So, far I am really amazed at the talent and creativity of Shamil, Monar, and BlueSoul for their excellent comic timing! 👏 I am sorry I don't want to freak you guys out as you must be thinking "she's one freaky fan thats after us" 😆
But, I think when someone has a true great talent he/she deserves the recogntion for his/her talent and its hard to make someone laugh. If you have the ability to do that then its a gift.

buzzyyy.. thankooo  ☺️☺️☺️☺️ me flattered
 Jhootha Singh ji is buzzy covering RIdhhima, *he has to run a lot* 😕 poor Jhootha Singh *ma new flame ☺️*

NeeleAatma is after KRK.. Balluu can't you get hold of him... 😡

shamil thumbnail
all my pankhaas out there🤗esp buzzy and my cameralady monaji, I have some khabar for u.  Dont know how long jhoota will give u news.. there are new rules imposed I hear😭
shamil thumbnail

dont worry we three lobbe freaky fans😳
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

all my pankhaas out there🤗esp buzzy and my cameralady monaji, I have some khabar for u.  Dont know how long jhoota will give u news.. there are new rules imposed I hear😭

Nahiiiiii .... Jhootha Singh you are my hero.. aisa mat karo.. I will die 😭😭😭

I was thinking of launching new column... in lunatic times.. "RAMPA KE DUKH BHARI KAHANI
YA" can't we get permit from somewhere likes.. DMG highcourt?😳
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Nahiiiiii .... Jhootha Singh you are my hero.. aisa mat karo.. I will die 😭😭😭

I was thinking of launching new column... in lunatic times.. "RAMPA KE DUKH BHARI KAHANI
YA" can't we get permit from somewhere likes.. DMG highcourt?😳

haila! ek sundari callimg me her hero!🤪😍
sure why not?? mona, why dont we try to get permission from our dear mods to start a new thread for spoofs😉 am sure as long as we dont cross the 'limit' it will not hurt anyone😛
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

haila! ek sundari callimg me her hero!🤪😍
sure why not?? mona, why dont we try to get permission from our dear mods to start a new thread for spoofs😉 am sure as long as we dont cross the 'limit' it will not hurt anyone😛

Jhootha Singh ji ..you called me Sundri ☺️☺️☺️ *wishper... you are my new flame* ☺️☺️☺️ Ma Hero.. I am falling for you. ☺️☺️☺️..  anything for you 😳

I assure no Lunatic times reader will cross the limit.. 😳😳😳..

shamil thumbnail
haila me blushing  blushing☺️
jhoota singh is ishlowlee phaalling in lobbe with his camerawaaali monaaaa o my darlinggggggg