Behenein

Written-update 29th April 2010

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry gals and guys for the delay Honeey_16 asked me to do the update but wasn't feeling well at all so could not do it last night... So here it goes I will only do the highlights ad I have one
more update to do...

-purva scolds Amar about how he should move on in his life and that he is nowhere even in her future anymore. She runs upstairs leaving Amar puzzled
and heart-broken.

-purva and Amar are shown back and fort...purva saying I know I have hurt you... I want you to hate me... Amarbis saying how can I hate you when your love is all I live for....

-in the morning Akashi is getting ready and confused which dupatta to wear with her dress when she accidently drops her duppata and it lands on nema foi's head( lol this scene was funny) nema taunts Akashi how she needs to grow up now and that she will have to run a house after marriage Akashi as always talks back to her( she is my fav lol for this) purva comes there and yells at Akashi for being disrespectful to foi... Nema foi leaves and tells them to come down as shitij's parents might come at any moment...
-purva picks a dupatta for Akashi anokhi comes there saying shitij has come then she teases Akashi by saying oh sorry shitij jiju
- they go downstairs and shitij's parents agree for the marriage nema says give them the sweets to eat purva says first I wanna give it to
mom and dad ad they would have has been the happiest if were alive she puts a chunk in front of their photo and offers everyone else too.
- purva says let's go to mandir as mom and dad would have done the same
the same... They all go anokhi comes and says let's go di but purva says she will come in her own car so that she could leave straight from there to go home....
Purva tells the driver to go... When he says that the car is not operating... Amar
comes there and says his purva is looking a bit uncomfortable and he says that akashi and anokhi insisted for him to come because they still probably think of him as a part of family... He asks where they are purva says they left for mandir Amar says ok then I will go there... When the driver says I am not able to fix the car purva says then how will I get to mandir Amar tells her to come with him...purva is hesitating... He brings the car where she is standing and tells her to please get in...
- the end
click the like button please
have a good time everyone. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago