Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rnfandeboo

@seher and shul

brinda didn't cry when her brother died, i don't expect anyone to be that much strong.but if she didn't cry that time it's fine  she didn't cry on karthik's death.
why do u guys expect women to cry all the time?
i know brinda has cried many times in the show but that was a phase of her life when she was lossing NCB😆,she was in self-doubt,i think she felt as if her reason of living is getting away from her(her duty).

No dear...........we dun want her to cry all the tym.............but Karthik was more of a brother to her......😊😊..

He was the one who helped her to get Usman sir's trust back!!!!Remember he helped her to go to Rajasthan...........Thats the reason why we said it!!!!!!😆😆
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@seher
i just meant that she didn't cry on her brother's death then it's quite natural that she didn't cry on the death of a brother-like person.
srry for going out of the topic
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he died..

I can't believe this...

I was hoping that they would go to the hospital and he would be alive and smiling and all that, hell, i would have even put up with the normal ICU scenes (which I actually love) and all that..

He died

OMG he died

he died...

omg, I am repeating it...sorry

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i haven't seen the episode yet................so i am not able believe karthik is dead.i m watching the epi. right now 😉may be after that i would be able to believe that
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ic an't believe it you know, I still fel he willpop up somehow..

He bhagwaan ye mere saath hi kyun hota hain???
All my fav characters have to go off and die on screen!!!

rapi_c thumbnail
@shahidrocks--   for a few minutes i thought that he's just pretending so that ansari loosens his hold.. until that call to usmaan i was hoping for it.. but with the call it just ended!! 💔

as someone said (deb or shul?) last week, karthik would pay price for not being in the title picture.. 😛

@BlackSonic's first post--    😛 .. we could do with that.. 

Edited by rapi_c - 14 years ago
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I was thinking that why brinda didn't cry.......I thought she is going solve water problems of Mumbai with her tears....but rnfandeboo explained it well.....
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is complete BS!!!! That 🤬 Ansari will pay for his bloody sins!!!! He will get shot straight in the head by Usman Sir and in the heart by Mahindra, mark my words.😡😡😡