oh god...shocked...karthik is dead

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
god ..today ansari killed karthik...he was such a genuine and nice fellow...i m gonna miss his and mahindra bonding....but guys now usman and mahindra have same kind of motive....which incudes revenge and duty...becoz once usman friend was killed and mahindra's...powder is getting more exciting now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PROTOPLASM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Karthik is dead 😭

But I felt that the killing scene of Karthik by Ansari was so brutal, I was shocked 😭
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PROTOPLASM

Yes, Karthik is dead 😭

But I felt that the killing scene of Karthik by Ansari was so brutal, I was shocked 😭

Yeah it was really brutal.....they could have done something different....for example Ansari takes out his stick....screams 'Avada Kedavra'......a green light flashes....and boom....Karthik dead....
Edited by BlackSonic - 14 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shahidrocks

god ..today ansari killed karthik...he was such a genuine and nice fellow...i m gonna miss his and mahindra bonding....but guys now usman and mahindra have same kind of motive....which incudes revenge and duty...becoz once usman friend was killed and mahindra's...powder is getting more exciting now

I just cant take it tht Kartik is dead..Its so unbelievable...😭😭😭😭..Why Kartik??????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•And the way he was murdered OMG a cold shiver ran down my spine..πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜•It was brutal n very disturbing too......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•....
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
It was such a sad episdoe............m truly heartbroken yaar..............Why it ha to be Karthik??????😭😭😭

If there was someone on team that was the most genuine and honest fellow, it was Karthik.........all the three hid sumthing or the other from each other!!!!!

Plus the murder scene was sooooooooo brutal............Karthik's face turned out all red............I dun know about the others but i really dun sympathise with Ansari anymore...😑😑😑.......i juz wish he's caught soon!!!!!😭😭😭😭
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am surprised that nobody saw it comming....
Do you remember that in first or second episode Mahendra said to Karthik that 'Tu to marega' or something....I knew that he is going to die...but I was not sure.....till last week.....when that drama between Kartik and Mahi happened...and in precap they showed that Kartik is arresting Usman...then I knew that he is surly going to die...

Yar childhood se bollywood movies aur TV shows dekh kar itna to pata chal he jata hai....
πŸ˜†

but lets hope ki Kartik fir se zinda ho kar naa aa jaye....like Ekta Kapoor TV shows....
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ha ha ha no surprises for me .....i kinda always knew Karthiks gonna die some day........but yaa the kind of death hez had was brutal and a bit unrealistic...cause Ansari who has kept him self away from this line for 10 year cant have so much power in him to kill an efficient cop whose has all the training to defend himself....but yet was shown so help less like an abla naari.....i found as if his defending style too was like wat should i say ....like him all legal......even a samll kid would know which part he should kick to escape couldnt karthik kick him ? at the right place πŸ˜† ...and he as in Karthik to was a officer he could have first shot the criminal on the leg first and then take the action cause he was alone there.....i think Karthik himself called for his death ...he himself was responsible for his irresponsible behavior for the future suffering he has given to his family.

the best part in the episode was.....Brinda dint cry when karthik died.

and most importantly i loved the way the concept of loosing some one cause of death was shown....and loosing some ones trust .....both were done at its best....Raja lost his trust on Ansari while Mahendra lost his Bro Karthik
o

once if some looses trust ......it never comes back

and so is death....BRAVO to Atul sir as well as the whole cast ....for the awesome episode

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god...................unbelivable .........karthik is dead..........................😲😭😭😭😭
i can't believe this...................
missed the epiosde ....abhi dekhti hu
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shuleen-

ha ha ha no surprises for me .....i kinda always knew Karthiks gonna die some day........but yaa the kind of death hez had was brutal and a bit unrealistic...cause Ansari who has kept him self away from this line for 10 year cant have so much power in him to kill an efficient cop whose has all the training to defend himself....but yet was shown so help less like an abla naari...(lolzz) ..i found as if his defending style too was like wat should i say ....like him all legal......even a samll kid would know which part he should kick to escape couldnt karthik kick him ? at the right place πŸ˜† ...and he as in Karthik to was a officer he could have first shot the criminal on the leg first and then take the action cause he was alone there.....i think Karthik himself called for his death ...he himself was responsible for his irresponsible behavior for the future suffering he has given to his family.

the best part in the episode was.....Brinda dint cry when karthik died.

even i was wondering....why dint she cry?????πŸ˜†

and most importantly i loved the way the concept of loosing some one cause of death was shown....and loosing some ones trust .....both were done at its best....Raja lost his trust on Ansari while Mahendra lost his Bro Karthik
I agree Shul......dat scene was truly superb..........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

once if some looses trust ......it never comes back

and so is death....BRAVO to Atul sir as well as the whole cast ....for the awesome episode
exactly!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@seher and shul
brinda didn't cry when her brother died, i don't expect anyone to be that much strong.but if she didn't cry that time it's fine  she didn't cry on karthik's death.
why do u guys expect women to cry all the time?
i know brinda has cried many times in the show but that was a phase of her life when she was lossing NCBπŸ˜†,she was in self-doubt,i think she felt as if her reason of living is getting away from her(her duty).