ll Written Update ll 29 April 2010

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Salam Namastey 😎
Here os another Dragging epi But with some good scenes 😳 and some 😆
So here we go

Show starts with everyone crying, Dtaa goes to sups parents and says sorry. He is in super nagry mood and says that that person knew that i am getting marry to sup, thats why.....datta asks
what else did the police said, baji says that inspector told Everything was Planned. Datta orders to find out who dared to attack on my house.

Datta says go and searcg each and every house, all friends and enemies but i want that person alive he joins his hand in front of baji, Baji gets emotional and promises to get that person and i willl drag him to you but please dont do this. Datta says if you found him dont hurt him, i will burn him here he will beg for death but i wont even let dead touch him .

"Tarpa tarpa ki maronga usse" I want that person in two hours here till then no one will move from here no one will go anywhere.Naji goes to the accident spot and starts his poch taach there.
Datta comes to his roomand looks at the decorated bed Downstairs eveyone is crying and some flashbacks of supz

The two sisters gets worried about what datta said but kala sushed them saying to shut there mouths and keep a control on your expressions datta can never reach to me. Scene shifts to sup and her tappori boyfriend on bike. They both look really happy screaming and celebrating there victory her BF says we still have to be careful. Here baji is still searching. Scene shifts to datta in his room, remembering Sup promises and that old lady bad words.

Sups keeps on saying that i love you soo much...lets celebrate our azadi. mawali  stops the bike , Baji sees a boy on bike and follow him, back to sup..she is basically gone mad. Twirling in air...shouting and all.Scene shifts to the three chudails, who are discussing that bhaw should find  sup so that his heart break once gain, kala says no We have this letter. We will give to datta
in this way datta's heart will also break and all the blame will go on Nakku. back to sup she hugs her BF.

Nakku thinks that datta must be hurt so much but i know he will say nothing just lock himself in room, Nakku gets worried and goes to his room but a Gard stops him saying that She cant go inside. nakku says sahib needs me but gaurd says that bhawo said NO.Nakku cries and episode ends on her sad face.

Precap:- Baji informs that vahinihi is caught with that mawali. Bhaw gets angry and left his Gun.

RATING:- 5 out of 10
It was a boring epi with unnecessary Sup and mawali scene 🥱
But datta's angry looks made it worth the watch especially the precap 😳

Luv
Pari 😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Additi!
Now I am seriously worried for Nakku, as Dutta has asked Baaji to check with all friends and enemies. So he thinks that there can be some "frenemies" (enemies with the face of friend who back stab) 😲.
Also he said that he would burn that person alive. In this situation if the balme is put on Nakku, he will really treat her badly. May be he can also think that Nakku did all this on purpose because she has feelings for him (as Baaji had mentioned to him).
I only pray to god that in all this action-packed drama, please don't let Dutta's trust on Nakku shatter, plz plz god!
Edited by nelufar - 14 years ago
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nelufar

Thanks for the update Additi!

Now I am seriously worried for Nakku, as Dutta has asked Baaji to check with all friends and enemies. So he thinks that there can be some "frenemies" (enemies with the face of friend who back stab) 😲.
Also he said that he would burn that person alive. In this situation if the balme is put on Nakku, he will really treat her badly. May be he can also think that Nakku did all this on purpose because she has feelings for him (as Baaji had mentioned to him).
I only pray to god that in all this action-packed drama, please don't let Dutta's trust on Nakku shatter, plz plz god!

Hey nelly,I am also scared for the same thing..Hope the letter is flase one.Oh God puhleezzzzzzzzzzzz.............Not to break Nakku in eyes of Dutta.
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi Thx for the update.😃.
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank and the precap looks promising so their plan is going to fail!! and dutta will eventually find out sup is not dead aha!! thanls again can't wait for next episode1
Broken.Angel thumbnail
thanx for the update.....cant wait for tomorro's epi,i hope they dont drag it!
dani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update... cannot wait for Dutta to come face to face with Supz
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey
thanks for the update
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update additi ...
just hope dat the blame doesn't fall on Naku ...
but so happy to see angry Dutta & his BG music bak ....!😉
nazia.icycool thumbnail
thanx 4 the update dear..i am glad that dutta realised that all this was not to hurt sups but to hurt dutta's enemy...lekin on saturday he comes to knw that sups is alive..he will definitely ask sups y she did all this..and she will say that some1 got this done through her..she will say that ye kisi ki saazish thi and the she did not want to hurt her...so i think dutta will understand all this...he will understand that is mein dutta ke bahut bade dushman ka haath hai..so i dont think he will blame nakku...im just hoping that he doesnt blame her..fingers crossed....